Pepsi – 2020 Mtn Dew Gerald Claim The Outdoors – Win (5) Grand Prizes will be awarded
2020 MTN DEW® “CLAIM THE OUTDOORS” SWEEPSTAKESOFFICIAL RULESNO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The below promotion (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:00 A.M. Eastern Time (“ET”) (midnight) on August 10, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. ET on October 5, 2020 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can enter via the following methods: (a) QR CODE: Look for the QR code on MTN DEW display materials to enter from your mobile device (“Mobile Device”). By scanning the code, you will be taken to the URL www.pepsipromos.com/gerald and advised to follow the on-screen instructions. Data rates may apply if participating via a mobile device. Check with your wireless service provider for details on any applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers may participate. (b) INTERNET: Visit www.pepsipromos.com/gerald (the “Website”) and follow the on-screen instructions to properly complete and submit an online entry.
Limit one (1) entry per day per person. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 A.M. (midnight) ET and ending at 11:59 P.M. ET. The time clock of the Sweepstakes administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, an online entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of such email address submitted at the time of entry, and the potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her email, wireless phone number or postal address during the Sweepstakes Period. Proof of emailing does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Each entry submission must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email/IP addresses may be blocked.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are legal U.S. residents residing in one (1) of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older (19 or older in AL and NE) at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of participating retailers, PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company and its bottlers, Pepsi Beverages Company (“Sponsor”) and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” of each) and those living in the same households as such employees are not eligible to participate.
4. PRIZES: GRAND PRIZE: Five (5) Grand Prizes will be awarded. Each Grand Prize winner will have the option to choose any one (1) of the following Grand Prizes:(a.) 2021 Santa Cruz Carbon Chameleon Mountain Bike and Helmet. Estimated Retail Value (“ERV”): $2800.(b). Pyranha Machno Kayak, a Werner Kayak Paddle, a Ninja PFJ Life Jacket and Strutter Kayak Helmet. ERV: $2,200.(c). Shimano Metanium DC Low Profile Baitcast Reel, G. Loomis GLX Bass Jig & Worm Series Casting Rod, a Bass Pro Shops Advanced Anglers II Super Magnum Tackle System and a $500 Bass Pro Shops gift card. ERV: $1,700.(d). Bass Pro Shops gift card. Actual Retail Value: $1,500.
FIRST PRIZES: Fifty (50) First Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of a $50 Bass Pro Shops gift card. Actual Retail Value: $50.
5. DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period on or about September 14, 2020. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries. Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions shall be final and binding. Prizes will only be awarded to an eligible entrant. All prizes will be awarded.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will notified by text, email or phone at the phone number or email address provided upon entry, within three (3) days of the drawing. If a potential prize winner is notified by text, email or phone, he/she will be required to respond within seventy-two (72) hours, or the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service that may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once potential winner notification is confirmed to Sponsor, the potential prize winner will be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. In the event (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) a telephone or text message notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within seventy-two (72) hours; (iii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; or (iv) if the winner is otherwise unable to attend an event when specified or accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Allow two (2) to four (4) weeks for prizes to be delivered following the notification period.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes or the Website; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Website; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or Website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes or from the Website. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
8. WINNER RELEASES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor and Promotion Parties make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize. Except in Tennessee and where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known (including without limitation use online at the Website), the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
10. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSBILE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, postmarked by October 16, 2020 to: Mtn Dew “Claim The Outdoors” Sweepstakes Winners List, c/o PSG, PO Box 941459, Maitland, Florida 32794-1459.
12. SPONSOR: Pepsi Beverages Company, 7380 W. Sand Lake Rd., Orlando, FL 32819.
DEW, MTN DEW, DO THE DEW, the MTN DEW Logo and the Mtn Dew Landscape are registered trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc.