Pepsi – 2020 Mtn Dew Claim The Outdoors – Win consisting of a 2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend and a one-year supply of Mtn Dew®.
2020 MTN DEW® “CLAIM THE OUTDOORS” SWEEPSTAKESOFFICIAL RULESNO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The below promotion (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:00 A.M. Eastern Time (“ET”) (midnight) on August 17, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. ET on October 5, 2020 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can enter via the following methods: (a) QR CODE: Look for the QR code on MTN DEW display materials to enter from your mobile device (“Mobile Device”). By scanning the code, you will be taken to the URL www.pepsipromos.com/claimtheoutdoors and advised to follow the on-screen instructions. Data rates may apply if participating via a mobile device. Check with your wireless service provider for details on any applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers may participate. (b) INTERNET: Visit www.pepsipromos.com/claimtheoutdoors (the “Website”) and follow the on-screen instructions to properly complete and submit an online entry.
Limit one (1) entry per day per person. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 A.M. (midnight) ET and ending at 11:59 P.M. ET. The time clock of the Sweepstakes administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, an online entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of such email address submitted at the time of entry, and the potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her email, wireless phone number or postal address during the Sweepstakes Period. Proof of emailing does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Each entry submission must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email/IP addresses may be blocked.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are legal U.S. residents residing in one (1) of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older (19 or older in AL and NE) at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of participating retailers, PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company (“Sponsor”)and its bottlers, Pepsi Beverages Company and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” of each) and those living in the same households as such employees are not eligible to participate.
4. PRIZES: GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded consisting of a 2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend and a one-year supply of Mtn Dew®. One-year supply of Mtn Dew® includes twelve (12) Mtn Dew 12 oz. can 24-packs. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $34,000.
Ford Bronco Prize Restrictions: Winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes, insurance costs, surcharges, registration, title, and license fees and other costs incurred in claiming, registering or using the vehicle, and operating and maintaining the vehicle. Vehicle includes standard features; any additional options, if available, are winner’s responsibility. Interior and exterior color of vehicle is subject to availability and at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Color, package, factory options, and other prize specifics to be determined by Sponsor and are subject to availability. Sponsor does not make, nor in any manner is responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Vehicle including but not limited to its quality, fitness for purpose or mechanical condition. Vehicle will be delivered solely with the express limited warranties set forth in the Vehicle’s Warranty Booklet, which warranties shall run for the term set forth in said Guide. The year, make, model or color of any vehicle displayed or pictured in promotional/advertising materials may not be the actual vehicle awarded. Winner will be required to personally retrieve the vehicle from a local dealership or location as determined by Sponsor and at that time will need to provide valid driver’s license, proof of insurance/registration and any necessary fees as outlined above. Vehicle delivery/availability may take up to three (3) months. Failure to accept possession of vehicle within thirty (30) days of notification of delivery/availability may result in prize forfeiture.
GRAND PRIZE CASH ALTERNATIVE: Grand Prize winner may select a cash option in the amount of $20,000 in lieu of the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize cash option shall be awarded in the form of a check. Actual Retail Value of Grand Prize Cash Alternative: $20,000. In no way can the Grand Prize and the Grand Prize Cash Alternative be combined.
FIRST PRIZE: One (1) First Prize will be awarded consisting of a 4-day Grand Canyon Guided Hiking Trip in 2021. Trip includes a 4-day guided Grand Canyon tour, roundtrip air transportation for two (2), one (1) double-occupancy standard hotel room for five (5) nights at an area hotel/resort (TBD) and a $1,000 travel stipend. In the event that the winner resides within 200 miles of the trip location, winner be given an additional $500 travel stipend in lieu of air travel. ARV: $7,000. Prize Restrictions: Trip dates to be determined by First Prize Winner and Sponsor upon selection of trip location. Blackout dates may apply.
SECOND PRIZE: One (1) Second Prize will be awarded consisting of a trip to see Chase Elliott race at a TBD 2021 race. Trip includes two (2) grandstand tickets; roundtrip air transportation for two (2); one (1) double occupancy standard hotel room for two (2) nights; a $500 travel stipend and two (2) gift bags with items selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. ARV: $4,000. Prize Restrictions: Trip dates to be determined by Second Prize Winner and Sponsor upon selection of trip location.
THIRD PRIZE: One (1) Third Prize will be awarded consisting of a 2021 Fishing Trip with Pro Bass Fisherman, Gerald Swindle. Trip includes roundtrip air transportation for two (2); one (1) double occupancy standard hotel room for two (2) nights; a $500 travel stipend and two (2) gift bags with items selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. ARV: $3,500. Prize Restrictions: Trip dates to be determined by Third Prize Winner and Sponsor upon selection of trip location.
FOURTH PRIZE: One (1) Fourth Prize will be awarded consisting of a 2021 Santa Cruz Carbon Chameleon Mountain Bike and Helmet. ARV: $2800.
FIFTH PRIZE: One (1) Fifth Prize will be awarded consisting of a Pyranha Machno Kayak, a Werner Kayak Paddle, a Ninja PFJ Life Jacket and Strutter Kayak Helmet. ERV: $2,200.
SIXTH PRIZE: One (1) Sixth Prize will be awarded consisting of a Shimano Metanium DC Low Profile Baitcast Reel, G. Loomis GLX Bass Jig & Worm Series Casting Rod, a Bass Pro Shops Advanced Anglers II Super Magnum Tackle System and a $500 Bass Pro Shops gift card. ERV: $1,700
SEVENTH PRIZES: Fifty (50) Fourth Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of a $50 Bass Pro Shops gift card. Actual Retail Value: $50.
APPLICABLE TO ALL TRIPS: Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and change. Ground transportation (other than as stated above), meals, gratuities and all other expenses not specified herein are solely the Winner’s responsibility. All travel is subject to availability, government restrictions and regulations, hotel, airline, airport or other transportation terminal (or other types of transportation) restrictions and regulations. Other restrictions may apply. Selection of airline, ground transportation (if included), and overnight accommodations, are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner and/or guest must abide by all venue policies. Seating assignments are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Tickets/vouchers are not for re-sale and cannot be sold after awarded. Winner will be required to provide a credit card prior to hotel check-in and is solely responsible for all incidental charges and may be required to sign an additional liability release for the use of the accommodations. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled activities (including, but not limited to airline flights and related tours/events) beyond its control. In the event the Winner and/or his or her guest misses a scheduled airline flight (through no fault of Sponsor or due to Force Majeure), Sponsor will have no liability for any costs associated with changing or rebooking transportation. Winner must be able to travel on dates specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited. Prize winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g. passport or valid driver’s license) required for travel. Travel companion must be 21 years of age or older as of the date of departure (or be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian as the prize winner). Guest (or if a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian who must be the prize winner) must complete and return a Liability/Travel Release prior to any travel arrangements being made. Actual value may depend on city/date/time of departure. No warranty or guarantee will be given by Sponsor with respect to the prize. Any and all guarantees and warranties are subject to the manufacturers or service provider’s terms and conditions, and the winner agrees to look solely to such entity for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
Limit one prize per name, address and/or household.
5. DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period on or about October 6, 2020. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries. Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions shall be final and binding. Prizes will only be awarded to an eligible entrant. All prizes will be awarded.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will notified by text, email or phone at the phone number or email address provided upon entry, within three (3) days of the drawing. If a potential prize winner is notified by text, email or phone, he/she will be required to respond within seventy-two (72) hours, or the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service that may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once potential winner notification is confirmed to Sponsor, the potential prize winner will be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. In the event (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) a telephone or text message notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within seventy-two (72) hours; (iii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; or (iv) if the winner is otherwise unable to attend an event when specified or accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Allow two (2) to four (4) weeks for fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh prizes to be delivered following the notification period. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within one (1) of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes or the Website; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Website; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or Website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes or from the Website. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
8. WINNER RELEASES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, illness, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor and Promotion Parties make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize. Except in Tennessee and where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known (including without limitation use online at the Website), the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
10. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, postmarked by November 7, 2020 to: Mtn Dew “Claim The Outdoors” Sweepstakes Winners List, c/o PSG, PO Box 941459, Maitland, Florida 32794-1459.
12. SPONSOR: Pepsi Beverages Company, 7380 W. Sand Lake Rd., Orlando, FL 32819.
DEW, MTN DEW, DO THE DEW, the MTN DEW Logo and the Mtn Dew Landscape are registered trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc.