Panini America – Nascar VIP Experience to Daytona 500 – Win a grand prize of a 4-day trip for 4 to attend the 2020 DAYTONA 500 race (total prize value is $5,000) OR hundreds of minor prizes
Panini’s “NASCAR® VIP Experience to DAYTONA 500®” Sweepstakes Official Rules
No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win.
1. Eligibility: Panini’s “NASCAR® VIP Experience to DAYTONA 500®” Sweepstakes (hereafter, “Sweepstakes”) is open to individual permanent legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older, and have reached the age of majority under the laws of the jurisdiction in which they reside at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors, representatives and agents of Panini America, Inc. (“Sponsor”), National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing Inc., (“NASCAR”), teamDigital Promotions, Inc. (“Promotion Agency”), Daytona International Speedway, LLC and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, dealerships, governors, related entities, partners, partnerships, principals, licensees, sponsors, and advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, members, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively “Released Parties”) and the immediate family members (parent, spouse, sibling or child, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
2. Sweepstakes Period and Dates: The Sweepstakes starts at 12:00:01PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on 2/1/19 and ends at 11:59:59PM ET on 12/31/19 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes will be divided into one (1) Grand/First Prize Drawing, Eleven (11) Monthly Prize Drawings, and forty-seven (47) Weekly Prize Drawings.
3. To Obtain An Access Code to Participate in the Sweepstakes: You may obtain an access code needed to participate in the Sweepstakes (as outlined below), in one of two (2) ways: 1) Purchase select Panini’s 2019 officially licensed NASCAR® Trading Card products between 2/1/19 and 12/15/19 (or while supplies last); or 2) To obtain an access code and Official Rules without making a purchase send a self-addressed stamped envelope (VT residents may omit return stamp) to be received by 12/20/19 to: Panini’s “NASCAR VIP Experience to DAYTONA 500®” Code Request, 5325 FAA Blvd, Suite 100, Irving, TX 75061. Limit one access code request per stamped outer mailing envelope, mailed separately. Access codes that are fraudulent, tampered with or obtained through unauthorized channels will be void.
5. Winner Selection: Weekly Entry Period Prize Winner Selection/Entry Periods: For each Weekly Entry Period listed below, one (1) Weekly Tier 1 and ten (10) Tier 2 potential Weekly Prize winners will be selected in an individual random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the applicable Weekly Entry Period for that drawing by Administrator, an independent judging organization. Entries received during each Entry Period will not carry forward to subsequent Weekly Prize drawing(s), all eligible entries received, winning and non-winning will be included in the respective Month’s Prize drawing and the Grand and First Prize drawing(s). Odds of winning a Weekly Prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received for the applicable drawing. Limit one (1) Weekly Entry Period Prize per person, per household, and per valid email address. Drawings will be conducted in accordance with the Weekly Entry Periods outlined below, beginning at 12:00:01AM ET and ending at 11:59:59PM ET on the specified start and end dates, with the exception of 2/1/19 which will start at 12:00:01PM:
Weekly Entry Period (“EP”)
Weekly Entry Dates
Weekly Entry Period Winner Selection (on/about)
Monthly Entry Period Prize Winner Selection/Entry Periods: For each Monthly Entry Period listed below, one (1) potential Monthly Prize winner will be selected in an individual random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the applicable Monthly Entry Period for that drawing by Administrator. Entries received during each Monthly Entry Period will not carry forward to subsequent Monthly Entry Period Prize drawing(s), all eligible entries received, winning and non-winning will be included in the Grand and First Prize drawings. Odds of winning a Monthly Prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received for the applicable drawing. Limit one (1) Monthly Prize per person, per household, and per valid email address. Drawings will be conducted in accordance with the Monthly Entry Periods outlined below, beginning at 12:00:01AM ET and ending at 11:59:59PM ET on the specified start and end dates, with the exception of 2/1/19 which will start at 12:00:01PM:
Monthly Entry Period (“EP”)
Monthly Entry Dates
Monthly Entry Period Winner Selection (on/about)
Grand and First Prize Winner Selection: One (1) Grand Prize and Ten (10) First Prizes winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted by Administrator, on or about 1/6/20 from among all the eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning the Grand or First Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification: By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. On/about 1/6/20 the potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by telephone and/or email and will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and (where legal) Publicity Release within one (1) business day of date of issuance of notification. The Grand Prize winner will be required to complete an IRS Form W9 and provide S/S number for tax reporting purposes. The potential First Prize, Weekly and Monthly Prize winners will be notified via email or mail and will receive their respective prize within 10-12 weeks following the applicable winner selection date. Non-compliance with the foregoing or with these Official Rules in any way, the inability to contact the potential winner (as specified above) or return of prize or prize notification as non-deliverable may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion, the awarding of the prize to an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining entries for the drawing at issue.
7. Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize: A 4-day/3-night trip for winner and up to three (3) guest(s) to attend the 2020 DAYTONA 500® race at Daytona International Speedway. Trip consists of the following elements: a) round-trip coach class air transportation for up to four (4) from a major U.S. gateway airport nearest to Grand Prize winner’s residence to a major U.S. gateway airport near Daytona Beach, FL; b) standard quad-occupancy hotel accommodations (two (2) rooms) for three (3) nights; c) four (4) hospitality access passes (including one (1) parking pass); and d) four (4) VIP access passes. Total Approximate Retail Value “ARV” of Grand Prize = $5,000. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion and are subject to change. Event tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions specified thereon. The execution of additional releases and/or waivers of liability required by Daytona International Speedway and/or any other applicable sanctioning body or opportunity provider may also be required and returned within the time period specified by such entities, as appropriate. Seat locations at any event or activity shall be determined in the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor in its sole discretion, reserves the right to provide ground transportation in lieu of air transportation if the Grand Prize winner resides within one-hundred (100) miles of Daytona Beach, FL (and no additional compensation or substitution will be awarded for difference in prize value). Trip must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential Grand Prize winner may be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries. If any NASCAR®-sanctioned event or any other prize-related activity(s) is canceled or postponed for any reason, travel prize will be awarded less attendance to the applicable event(s) and Sponsor will substitute that activity(s) with an item(s)/activity(s) of approximately comparable or greater value as determined solely by Sponsor. Travel and hotel accommodation restrictions apply. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent and on a carrier of Sponsor’s choice. Grand Prize Winner and his/her guest are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents prior to travel. Grand Prize Winner and his/her guest must travel together on the same itinerary. The Grand Prize Winner’s guest(s) must be of legal age of majority in his/her state of residence (and at least eighteen (18) years of age). All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Grand Prize winner’s guest(s) will be required to sign and return a Liability Release and (where legal) Publicity Release within two (2) days of date of issuance of notification. Grand Prize Winner and his/her guest(s) agree to comply with all event rules and regulations relating to the use of event tickets and, in accordance therewith, agree not to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with any intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at such event(s). Sponsor reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to Grand Prize Winner and/or guest who acts(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the event(s). The Released Parties will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural or man-made disaster that may cause the cancellation or postponement of the event(s). Tickets awarded as part of the Grand Prize may not be resold or offered for resale. Any such resale may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the event ticket(s). Certain travel restrictions may apply.
Ten (10) First Prizes: $200 gift card to our iCollectPanini.com store. (ARV=$200).
Eleven (11) Monthly Prizes/One (1) Prize award per month: One (1) officially licensed NASCAR Driver Autographed Item (ARV=$150.00).
Forty-Seven (47) Tier 1 Weekly Prizes/One (1) Prize awarded per week: One (1) Box of Panini officially licensed NASCAR® trading card products (ARV=$40.00).
Four Hundred Seventy (470) Tier 2 Weekly Prizes/Ten (10) Prize awarded per week: One (1) Panini T-shirt (ARV=$6.30).
Total ARV of all prizes: $13,491.
Gift Cards redeemable only online at iCollectPanini.com. Gift Cards are subject to issuer’s terms and conditions. All Weekly Prizes will be sent to the email address provided at time of registration. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes are awarded “as is”. All prizes will be mailed to the winners’ address provided at time of entry and will be fulfilled within 10-12 weeks.
8. Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of any prize (or portion thereof) is permitted except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute the prize (or applicable portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Entrants agree, by entering, that 1) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant’s name, city and state of residence, photograph, any recording (voice, film or video), and/or likeness for advertising, trade and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission or notification, and 2) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winners for the drawing(s) at issue from eligible non-suspect entries received for the applicable drawing(s) prior to the event that required such termination. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the participant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Texas, USA.
11. Winners List: For the winners’ names, (available after 1/16/20), visit winners.teamdigital.com/panininascar2019 no later than 3/23/20.
12. Sponsor: Panini America, Inc., 5325 FAA Blvd., Suite 100, Irving, TX 75061.
13. Promotion Agency: teamDigital Promotions, Inc., 6 Berkshire Blvd., Bethel, CT 06801
NASCAR, Inc. and NASCAR Team Properties are not Sponsors of this Sweepstakes. NASCAR® is a registered trademark of the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, Inc.
Daytona International Speedway®, DAYTONA 500® and their respective logos are registered trademarks and are used with permission. All rights reserved.