O’reilly Automotive – Driving Game – Win (3) consisting of a Secret Lab Titan Gaming Chair a Logitech Wheel and Pedal Set and a copy of the Forza Motorsport 7 racing game
O’REILLY’S DRIVING GAME SWEEPSTAKES
1. ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Purchasing a product will not increase your chances of winning. Open to legal US residents of one of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States, the District of Columbia or Puerto Rico and at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry (the “Entrant”). Employees, officers and directors of BP Lubricants USA Inc. O’Reilly Automotive Stores, their subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, the “Sponsor”), together with their distributors, vendors, advertising/promotion agencies, and any others engaged in the development, production, execution or distribution of this Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, the entities supplying the Prizes herein (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) as well as their immediate family members (spouses, siblings, children and parents, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors are not eligible to participate. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Sweepstakes is void in US territories and possessions located outside of the United States and wherever else prohibited or restricted by law.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The O’Reilly’s Driving Game Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (EST) on February 24, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on March 30, 2021. (the “Sweepstakes Period”). For purposes of these Official Rules, all times are given in Eastern Time.
To enter on-line, visit the Sweepstakes site at www.castrolpromotion.com and provide all the requested information to be entered into the Sweepstakes.
Enter via mail: Entrants wishing to participate in the Sweepstakes may also submit a mail in entry by sending a 3 x 5 card that includes your first name, last name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number (including area code), and email address. Mail to O’Reilly Driving Game Sweepstakes P.O. Box 1314 Bayonne, NJ 07002. All entries must be received by March 30, 2021.
Regardless of the method in which you choose to enter, either via on-line or mail- in there is a limit of one entry per method. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Membership Numbers, email addresses, telephone numbers, identities, and/or any other methods will void that Entrant’s plays and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the person in whose name the e-mail account is registered. Potential prize winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Sponsor and/or Sweepstakes Entities will not verify receipt of entries for Entrants. Sponsor and/or Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, late or misdirected entries.
3. WINNING/ODDS: There will be one (1) random drawing held on or about April 15, 2021. Three (3) First Prize Winners will be selected in a random drawing from amongst all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by the Independent Administrator, whose decisions are based on its sole discretion and interpretation of these official rules and are final and binding in all respects. Potential Prize Winners will be notified by mail and or e-mail following the drawing, subject to verification. Further details for claiming prizes are outlined under the “Prize” Section of these official rules.
4. PRIZES: First Prize: Three (3) consisting of a Secret Lab Titan Gaming Chair, a Logitech Wheel and Pedal Set and a copy of the Forza Motorsport 7 racing game. Total approximate value of each prize is $800. Total value of all prizes is approximately $2400. Any expenses not listed are the responsibility of the Prize winners. Prize winners are responsible for state, local and federal taxes, per the rules of their respective state of residency. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value if the announced prize is not available.
5. Winners must sign and return to the Independent Administrator, within seven (7) days of receipt, an affidavit of eligibility/release of liability/publicity release (the “Release”) and an IRS Form W-9 to claim Prize. If the potential Prize Winner fails to sign and return the Release, IRS Form W-9 within the required time, the potential Prize Winner forfeits his/her right to the Prize and alternate Prize winner will be selected at random from among all remaining eligible entries received during the respective Entry Period. Prize Winner consents to use of his/her name, likeness, biographical information, and voice in advertising worldwide without additional compensation. The Prize is taxable as income and Prize Winner is solely responsible for any taxes on the Prize, including, but not limited to all applicable federal, state, and local taxes. No cash value will be offered in lieu of a prize.
6. GENERAL: All federal, state, and local taxes on the First Prize are the sole responsibility of the First Prize Winners. In the event it is deemed during the verification process that such potential Prize Winner does not have a unique, personal, and valid social security number for Sponsor to report the tax liability associated with acceptance of the Prize, potential Prize Winner will be disqualified, and an alternate winner will be selected. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree: [a] to abide by and be bound by these rules and decisions of Sponsor and Independent Administrator which shall be final in all respects relating to the Sweepstakes, including without limitation the interpretation of these rules; [b] to release, discharge and hold harmless BP Lubricants USA Inc., O’Reilly Automotive Stores, their licensees, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, promotional agencies and suppliers and any other individual or company involved in the development or execution of the Sweepstakes, including the Independent Administrator, from any and all injuries, liability, losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind including liability for personal injury or death resulting from their participation in the Sweepstakes or their acceptance, use or misuse of a Prize; and [c] if a Prize Winner, to the use of their name, voice, image and/or likenesses for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes by Sponsor and Sponsor’s subsidiaries and affiliates without further compensation (unless prohibited by law) and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so. Sponsor, its licensees, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, promotional agencies and suppliers and any other individual or company involved in the development or execution of the Sweepstakes and their respective directors, officers, shareholders and employees are not responsible and shall not be liable for [a] electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction; [b] unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; [c] technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions; and [d] limitations of any kind or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. Sponsor and / or Independent Administrator are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, incorrect, damaged, or misdirected entries or any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted. Sponsor may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a Prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants, Sponsor, or Independent Administrator. Entries which contain false information, are incomplete, inaccurate or are otherwise forged, defective, or made outside authorized channels, including those which have failed due to malfunction or failure of phones, phone lines, telephone systems or networks, server, providers, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof of any kind, any human error or otherwise, shall be void. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. If, for any reason whatsoever, this Sweepstakes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause which, in the Sponsor’s sole judgment, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes and limit entries to those submitted prior to the action taken, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Entry information becomes property of Sponsor. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
7. INDEPENDENT SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTRATOR: This Sweepstakes is being administered by Promotions Etc. 25 West Drive, Bayonne, New Jersey 07002 who is responsible for overseeing the awarding of all prizes, and whose decisions are final regarding the conduct of this Sweepstakes.
8. WINNERS’ LIST REQUEST: To receive a list of Prize Winners, send a self-addressed, stamped (business size) envelope to O’Reilly Driving Game Sweeps Winners List Request, PO Box 1314, Bayonne, New Jersey 07002. Washington and Vermont Residents may omit return postage. Requests must be received by March 30, 2021.
10. RULES: You may also obtain a copy of these Official Rules by mailing a self-addressed stamped envelope by March 30, 2021 to: O’Reilly Driving Game Sweeps Rules Request, PO Box 1314, Bayonne, New Jersey 07002.
SPONSOR: BP Lubricants USA Inc. 1500 Valley Road, Wayne N.J. 07470