Onecountry – 2021 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Or $100000 Sweepstakes
Official Sweepstakes Rules
Application to Sweepstakes. These Official Rules apply to every sweepstakes held by OC Media Holdings, LLC, an Arkansas limited liability company d/b/a “OneCountry” (“One Country”). However, specific sweepstakes may have specific rules. In such cases, OneCountry will publish such specific rules on the page for such sweepstakes. Where those rules differ from these rules, those specific rules will control unless a rule in these Official Rules is expressly provided herein to control (in which case such specific rule herein shall control over the specific rules on the page for such sweepstakes).
No Purchase Necessary. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER ANY SWEEPSTAKES. THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRIES ARE VOID WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY.
Methods of Entering a Sweepstakes. OneCountry offers various ways to enter a sweepstakes:
(a) By subscribing to Discount Packages and Exclusive Content. To subscribe, visit OneCountry.com,
(b) By utilizing the alternate free entry method. Go to the page for the sweepstakes you wish to enter and scroll down to the bottom of that page, then click on the “alternate entry method” link and fill out the form before the sweepstakes deadline. For alternate free entry into our weekly cash sweepstakes, click here. You will get a certain number of entries based on the conversion described in these Official Rules or expressly and specifically for that sweepstakes (in the event the sweepstakes specifically provides a conversion, that conversion shall be the one used).
4. Contribution-Based Entry Versus Free Entry. Unless otherwise expressly provided in this specific sweepstakes, each entry using the alternate free entry method is automatically assigned the maximum of 200 entries to the applicable sweepstakes each day one enters (equivalent to the entries you get when you purchase $20 worth of access to OneCountry content). Regardless of how you enter, including by contribution, the maximum number of entries for any one person is restricted to 1,000,000 per person per sweepstakes.
5. Entry Eligibility.
(a) Contestants. Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to participate or win prizes in a sweepstakes: any person who on or after February 25, 2019, was or is: (a) a director, officer, employee, agent, or independent contractor of OneCountry or any charity participating in a sweepstakes, or the applicable parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or service agencies; or any entities retained by such person for the administration of the sweepstakes; (b) an individual engaged in the development, production or distribution of the sweepstakes materials or the prize supply for the sweepstakes; and (c) an immediate family member (defined as spouse, IRS dependent, or biological, adoptive or stepmother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son, and each of their respective spouses) of, or who resides in the same household as, any person in any of the preceding categories. Void where prohibited.
(b) Non-US Entries. Most sweepstakes are open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, and most countries around the world, but they are void in all countries on the United States list of embargoed countries, as well as in countries where local laws prohibit entry into sweepstakes. OneCountry also may have to limit certain sweepstakes to specific countries. If OneCountry does so, we publish that in special rules on that specific sweepstakes page.
(c) Eligibility Frequency Limits. From time to time OneCountry may set limitations on how frequently someone can be eligible to win more than one Major or Minor prize within a specified time period. In those cases, a “Major” prize is one that has an approximate retail value of Sixteen Hundred United States Dollars ($1,600.00 USD) or more. A “Minor” prize is one that has an approximate retail value less than Sixteen Hundred United States Dollars ($1,600.00 USD).
(d) Prize Limitations. Your country, state, principality or governing body may allow you to enter a sweepstakes but not allow you to receive the prize from winning such sweepstakes. It is your responsibility to review any specific restrictions before claiming that prize or entering such sweepstakes. OneCountry is not obligated to deliver a prize or allow your entry into a sweepstakes if such delivery or entry would violate applicable law or regulations.
In all cases, campaigns are void where prohibited by law.
12. Venue and Damages. All disputes and disagreements between us will be governed by laws of the State of Arkansas and you agree to bring any and all claims against us only in the Federal and State courts located in Washington County, Arkansas. You also agree that unless you are prohibited from law in doing so, you promise you will individually bring any and all disputes, claims and causes of action against OneCountry, without resort to any form of class action. Finally, unless the law prohibits you from doing so, you agree to waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages and participants further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Transfer.The transfer of status as a winner of a sweepstakes by an ineligible person to an eligible person is strictly prohibited.
14. General Conditions. By participating in a sweepstakes, each participant agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of OneCountry. All such decisions shall be final, binding and non-appealable. Prizes and sweepstakes wins are non-assignable and non-transferable. Unless expressly provided in the specific page rules of a sweepstakes or in these Official Rules, no prize substitutions or cash redemptions of any prize or any portion thereof is allowed, offered or available. OneCountry reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize or portion thereof of equal or greater value if any prize or portion thereof is unavailable for any reason. Details of prizes or portions thereof not specified herein, if any, will be determined at the sole discretion of OneCountry. Each sweepstakes participant grants OneCountry the irrevocable, unrestricted worldwide right to use, publish, display, broadcast and distribute materials bearing such participant’s name, voice, image, likeness and/or any other identifiable representation of such participant, including, but not limited to, statements attributable to such participant (“Participant’s Likeness”). Each participant agrees that all materials containing such Participant’s Likeness shall be and remain the sole and exclusive property of OneCountry, and such participant hereby assigns any and all rights in or to such material to OneCountry and releases and forever discharges OneCountry from any and all claims, liabilities and damages relating to the use of Participant’s Likeness. Participant hereby waives any and all rights to inspect or approve OneCountry’s use of the submission or Participant’s Likeness, or any part or element thereof. Prize winner shall be responsible for all federal, state and/or local income taxes incurred in association with acceptance of the prize. By participating in a sweepstakes, each participant agrees that OneCountry, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, local advertising cooperatives, advertising/promotion agencies, and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agents (the “Sweepstakes Entities”) shall not be responsible or liable for: (a) miscommunications, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other error in any sweepstakes materials or printed copy or artwork, or any prize offering announcement; (b) any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, digital or technical in nature, or unauthorized human intervention; or (c) any losses, damages or injuries of any kind, including but not limited to those related to defamation, portrayal in a false light or privacy rights, resulting from or in connection with participation in any sweepstakes or from acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of a prize, including from the posting or publication of any information or portion thereof online or in any media. All sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Any prizes that are not duly claimed in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded.
15. Prize Conditions. Any and all costs, fees, and expenses not expressly stated in the prize description are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Any difference between the approximate retail value and the actual value will not be awarded.
(a) Disqualification. It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure compliance in all respects with these Official Rules. OneCountry reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry processes or the operation of any and all sweepstakes; acts in violation of these Official Rules; or acts with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. OneCountry reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
(b) Force Majeure. OneCountry reserves the right, without prior notice and at any time, to terminate a sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify or suspend a sweepstakes, or any portion thereof, in any way, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the sweepstakes is impaired or corrupted or that fraud, breach of confidentiality, or technical problems, failures or malfunctions have destroyed or severely undermined the integrity and/or feasibility of the sweepstakes. In the event OneCountry is prevented from continuing with a sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within OneCountry’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, OneCountry shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the sweepstakes. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. If, due to printing, production, or human errors, or for any reason, more potential winners in any prize category come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize as set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize(s) in that prize category. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each participant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances.
(c) Invalidity. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of OneCountry. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any sweepstakes materials and these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
(d) Language. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between the English language version and any other language version of these Official Rules and/or of any sweepstakes materials, the English version shall prevail, govern and control.
(e) Governing Law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant or OneCountry in connection with any sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Arkansas without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws.