Office Depot -12 Days Of Giveaways Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. THIS PROGRAM IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND D.C. ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. NOT VALID IN PUERTO RICO OR THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS. DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C. AT THE TIME OF PARTICIPATION.
1. Eligibility: The Office Depot 12 Days of Giveaways consists of twelve separate drawings (each a “Sweepstakes” and collectively the “Promotion”) and is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry, and who have a public Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Snapchat or Reddit (collectively, “Social Media Platform”) account. Void outside of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Obtaining a social media account is free of charge and is subject to such Social Media Platform’s restrictions and requirements. Sweepstakes may only be entered in or from the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. Employees, officers and directors of Office Depot, LLC, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, sweepstakes administrators, manufacturers or distributors of Sweepstakes prizes materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor and Administrator: Office Depot, LLC (“Office Depot”), 6600 North Military Trail, Boca Raton, FL 33496. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH THE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS.
3. Timing: Each Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. ET on 11/7/2022 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 11/23/2022 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Unless otherwise stated, all times are in Eastern Time. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the each Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: At the beginning of the Promotion, Sponsor will announce the Promotion by posting on each of Office Depot’s Social Media Platform profiles (the “Announcement”), located at www.facebook.com/OfficeDepot, https://twitter.com/officedepot, https://www.linkedin.com/company/3114/, https://www.instagram.com/officedepot/ , https://www.youtube.com/officedepot , https://www.tiktok.com/@officedepot or https://www.pinterest.com/officedepot/ (each a “Page”). In the Announcement, participants will be directed to https://www.officedepot.com/l/marketing/giveaways where they can enter for a chance to enter one of the Sweepstakes. Each day from November 7 through November 18, Sponsor will announce one of the 12 prizes available in a Sweepstakes. On the entry form, entrants must designate the specific Sweepstakes they wish to enter. Each entrant may obtain only one (1) entry into one of the Sweepstakes for one specific prize only. Limit one entry into one Sweepstakes that is part of this overall Promotion. If you submit an entry before all Sweepstakes and prizes that are part of The Office Depot 12 Days of Giveaways Promotion have been announced, you may not change your mind and submit an entry for a different Sweepstakes/prize that is part of the Promotion.
5. Winner Selection: At the close of the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) entrant as the potential winner from each of the twelve Sweepstakes. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received for that Sweeptstakes. The potential winner from each Sweepstakes will be notified by email on or about November 28. If the potential winner does not respond as directed within forty-eight (48) hours of sending of the notification email, he/she forfeits prize. Any forfeited prize will not be awarded.
6. Prizes: Each of the Sweepstakes prizes consist of office products as described in detail in the Social Media Platform Announcement, and with an Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) as follows:
Sweepstakes 1: The Home Office Gamer – ARV $534.97
Sweepstakes 2: The Executive – ARV $499.99
Sweepstakes 3: The Ergonomic Executive – ARV $429.99
Sweepstakes 4: The Self-made Entrepreneur – ARV $1365.00
Sweepstakes 5: The Content Creator – ARV $592.84
Sweepstakes 6: The Organized Business Owner – ARV $581.43
Sweepstakes 7: The Professional Health Enthusiast – $649.97
Sweepstakes 8: The Small Space Maximizer – ARV $410.46
Sweepstakes 9: The Home Office Manager – ARV $595.35
Sweepstakes 10: The Super Teacher – ARV $874.50
Sweepstakes 11: The Star Student – ARV $574.52
Sweepstakes 12: The Multitasking Parent – ARV $859.00
Specific prize descriptions and values will be set forth on the Sweepstakes entry page located at https://www.officedepot.com/l/marketing/giveaways. Prizes will be mailed to the address given to Sponsor by the potential winner via email, approximately 6-8 weeks after winner is verified. Undeliverable or unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash and must be accepted as awarded, with no substitutions of any kind, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release within 48 hours of the date on the prize notification, or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. All federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes), if any, are the sole responsibility of winner and winner agrees to sign required tax reporting forms or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are each winner’s responsibility, regardless of whether prize is used in whole or in part. All prize details are at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner acknowledges that Sponsor has not made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize (if any) are subject to the respective manufacturers’ terms therefore, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee.
7. Release: Entrants are solely responsible for their own conduct. By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless the applicable Social Media Platform, Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, Promotion administrators and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. As a condition of entry, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release Released Parties from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize or any use of the entry; (b) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded or use of the entry, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. By accepting prizes, winner(s) agree (and agree to confirm in writing) to be bound by these Official Rules and the judge’s decisions and to release the Released Parties from any and all liability, loss or damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with their participation in this Promotion or arising out of or related to the awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in any prize-related activities or through the use of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s agreement to Sponsor’s (and its agents’) use of entrant’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or city and state of residence for advertising and trade purposes and online without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
10. General Conditions: Your entry in this Promotion constitutes your consent to be bound by these rules, the decisions of Sponsor and for the use of your information for the purposes of administration of this Promotion. All entries are subject to verification prior to awarding a prize. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, stolen, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete or illegible entries, or postage-due mail, or for transactions that are lost or fail to enter the processing system, are processed, reported, or transmitted late, or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper, or any other malfunction including human error. Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel or modify this Promotion if fraud, technical failures (including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention) or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor compromise the integrity of the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who attempts to tamper with the entry process in any manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If selected as a winner, Entrant agrees to Sponsor’s use of Entrant’s name, likeness, city and state of residence for advertising and trade purposes and online without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. By entering the Promotion, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or otherwise impaired entries; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
11. Disputes: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA, U.S., WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OF CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S OR CANADIAN LAWS. The parties agree that the Circuit Court of the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit in and for Palm Beach County, Florida shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine any claims or disputes between the parties arising out of or related to the Promotion, unless federal jurisdiction is available, in which case the Southern District of Florida, West Palm Beach Division, shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any claims or disputes arising out of or related to this Promotion. The parties expressly submit and consent in advance to such jurisdiction in any action or suit commenced in such court, and each party hereby waives any objection that it may have based upon lack of personal jurisdiction, improper venue or forum non conveniens.
12. Winner(s) List: For the name of the winner(s) of any given Promotion, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received within one month of the end of the Promotion Period to: “12 Days of Giveaways Promotion” c/o Social Media Team, Office Depot, 6600 North Military Trail, Boca Raton, FL 33496.