Nvidia – Summer Of Rtx Sweepstakes
Summer of RTX Sweepstakes – Official Rules
Win Exciting Prizes from NVIDIA. In connection with Summer of RTX Sweepstakes, NVIDIA Corporation, on behalf of itself and its affiliates (“NVIDIA”) is conducting a giveaway, subject to the Sweepstakes Official Rules set forth below.
Summer of RTX Sweepstakes – Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF AUSTRALIA, AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, CANADA (EXCLUDING THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC), COLOMBIA, CROATIA, CZECH REPUBLIC, DENMARK, FINLAND, FRANCE, GERMANY, GREECE, IRELAND, JAPAN, NEW ZEALAND, NORWAY, PERU, POLAND, SOUTH KOREA, SPAIN, SWITZERLAND, TAIWAN, THE NETHERLANDS, UNITED KINGDOM, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO AND ITS OTHER TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS).
1. You must be a legal resident of AUSTRALIA, AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, CANADA (EXCLUDING THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC), COLOMBIA, CROATIA, CZECH REPUBLIC, DENMARK, FINLAND, FRANCE, GERMANY, GREECE, IRELAND, JAPAN, NEW ZEALAND, NORWAY, PERU, POLAND, SOUTH KOREA, SPAIN, SWITZERLAND, TAIWAN, THE NETHERLANDS, UNITED KINGDOM, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO AND ITS OTHER TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS) and you must be eighteen (18) or older to be eligible to participate. This promotion is open to individuals only. No team entries and no corporate or institutional entries are permitted in this promotion. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, and their respective contractors, service providers and professional advisors connected with this promotion, as well as members of their immediate families and/or households, are NOT eligible to enter.
2. The prizing of this promotion consists of the following:
Ten (10) GeForce RTX 2080 Ti ($1,200 MSRP value each)
Seven (7) Limited Edition Cyberpunk 2077 GeForce RTX 2080 Ti ($1,200 MSRP value each)
One (1) Razer Blade 15 Laptop ($2,999 MSRP value each)
One (1) Predator x34 Monitor ($1,099 MSRP value each)
One (1) Maingear Vybe PC ($4,986 MSRP value each)
An undetermined and flexible number of promotion participants may also receive game codes for any of several game titles on Steam. These codes are random giveaways from a pool of codes we maintain through the course of regular business and are not part of the official Summer of RTX prize pool. We will not publish the names of these giveaway code recipients due to the complexity of tracking a large number of units spread across many geographies.
Because of logistical issues caused by COVID-19, NVIDIA may not be able to obtain specific hardware in the prizing list. If such an event occurs, NVIDIA will substitute the prize with a similar model.
Up to 20 instant winners will each win one of the previously listed prizes; Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The winner of each prize may not substitute the prize for its cash equivalent. NVIDIA reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion. Prize(s) may not be assigned or transferred.
3. To participate in this promotion, you must enter via one of the following platforms: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. Twitter entrants must use “#RTXOn” and tag @NVIDIAGeForce & a friend if prompted, and/or retweet a specific post by @NVIDIAGeForce if prompted. Facebook entrants must comment on any of the official NVIDIA GeForce Facebook channel posts related to Summer of RTX Sweepstakes. Instagram users must comment on any of the official NVIDIA GeForce Instagram channel posts related to Summer of RTX Sweepstakes. Each entrant will be allowed one (1) direct entry. All entries, whether online or by mail, must be received no later than between 9:00 AM on June 12th, Pacific Daylight Time and 5:00 PM on July 17th, Pacific Daylight Time.
The winners will be posted at https://contests.nvidia.com/en-us/winners after July 31st, 2020.
4. The winners will be randomly drawn by a representative of NVIDIA, whose decision will be final and binding in all respects, from all entries in a random drawing. The winners will be notified by private message or email within twenty four (24) hours after the drawing. Each winner must respond to the notification email within two (2) days from the time the notification message or email is sent, or prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner. Winners will be selected on a rolling basis between June 12th and July 17th, with all winners notified by July 31th, 2020. We aim to ship all prizes by October 31st, 2020 but uncertainty related to COVID-19 may delay our normal fulfillment process.
6. NVIDIA makes no warranty or representation as to any of the prizes and is not liable if you experience technical difficulties, due to reasons not attributable to NVIDIA, including but not limited to manufacturing defects, model incompatibility, and restrictions imposed by the manufacturer.
7. NVIDIA reserves the right to terminate this promotion if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond NVIDIA’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the promotion as determined by NVIDIA in its sole discretion. Online entries made with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or through the use of any other device or artifice to enter multiple times will be deemed invalid. If the winner is an online entrant, the winning online entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address from which the entry was made. The authorized email account holder is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. NVIDIA shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or web site, inability to submit the online entry form, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this sweepstakes, or for late, lost, stolen, postage due, illegible or misdirected entries. If this sweepstakes or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or otherwise does not permit entry in the sweepstakes, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in NVIDIA’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of this contest, NVIDIA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this sweepstakes or any portion thereof. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any online service or web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, NVIDIA reserves the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. The winner of this promotion is solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and government charges that result from his/her receipt and/or use of the prize. NVIDIA reserves the right to withhold and deduct such taxes and charges from the prize, and request necessary documentation if and to the extent required by law.
9. The sponsor of this promotion is NVIDIA Corporation on behalf of itself and its affiliates.
10. These rules are governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, United States of America, without giving effect to conflicts of law rules. Entrants submit themselves to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Santa Clara, CA.
NVIDIA Corporation (Nasdaq: NVDA) is the worldwide leader in programmable graphics processor technologies. Visit NVIDIA online at: http://www.nvidia.com.
20 Series Graphics Cards
16 Series Graphics Cards
10 Series Graphics Cards
Community & News
USA – United States
Copyright © 2020 NVIDIA Corporation