Nvidia – Summer Of Rtx Sweepstakes
Summer of RTX Sweepstakes – Official Rules
Win Exciting Prizes from NVIDIA. In connection with Summer of RTX 2021 Sweepstakes, NVIDIA Corporation, on behalf of itself and its affiliates (“NVIDIA”) is conducting a giveaway, subject to the Sweepstakes Official Rules set forth below.
Summer of RTX 2021 Sweepstakes – Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF AUSTRALIA, AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, CANADA (EXCLUDING THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC), COLOMBIA, CROATIA, CZECH REPUBLIC, DENMARK, FINLAND, FRANCE, GERMANY, GREECE, IRELAND, JAPAN, NEW ZEALAND, NORWAY, PERU, POLAND, SOUTH KOREA, SPAIN, SWITZERLAND, TAIWAN, THE NETHERLANDS, UNITED KINGDOM, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO AND ITS OTHER TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS).
1. You must be a legal resident of AUSTRALIA, AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, CANADA (EXCLUDING THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC), COLOMBIA, CROATIA, CZECH REPUBLIC, DENMARK, FINLAND, FRANCE, GERMANY, GREECE, IRELAND, JAPAN, NEW ZEALAND, NORWAY, PERU, POLAND, SOUTH KOREA, SPAIN, SWITZERLAND, TAIWAN, THE NETHERLANDS, UNITED KINGDOM, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO AND ITS OTHER TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS) and you must be eighteen (18) or older to be eligible to participate. This promotion is open to individuals only. No team entries and no corporate or institutional entries are permitted in this promotion. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, and their respective contractors, service providers and professional advisors connected with this promotion, as well as members of their immediate families and/or households, are NOT eligible to enter.
2. The prize of this promotion consists of the following: Up to 27 (twenty-seven); Each entrant will be allowed one (1) direct entry. The winner of each prize may not substitute the prize for its cash equivalent. NVIDIA reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion for any reason. Prize(s) may not be assigned or transferred.
Prizes are listed below:
Core Prize Pool
x10 GeForce RTX 3080 Ti ($1199 MSRP)
X3 Razer Blade 15 Base Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 ($1999 MSRP)*
X1 Reflex hardware bundle: 360 Hz Display, Mouse, Keyboard, Headset, Mousepad ($1499 MSRP)
X1 Ultimate Titanium PC ($2999 MSRP)
“Bonus” Prizes (to be promoted in multiple stages):
X1 Razer Blade 15 Advanced ($2499 MSRP)*
X1 MSI GS66 ($2499 MSRP)*
X1 GIGABYTE AORUS 17G XC ($2499 MSRP)*
X4 GeForce RTX 3080 Ti + custom backplate ($1299 MSRP)
X1 GeForce RTX 3080 + custom backplate ($799 MSRP)
X1 GeForce RTX 3070 + custom backplate ($599 MSRP)
X1 Maingear PC ($2499 MSRP)
X1 Herman Miller – desk & chair ($2999 MSRP)
X1 Logitech Gear Bundle ($499 MSRP)
*Please note that all laptop prizes may feature a U.S. keyboard configuration and power supply.
3. To enter this promotion, you must:
Follow our social channels on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for key prompts and instructions
Like/comment/tag/share posts across social
Use #RTXOn across any post throughout Summer
Be on the LOOKOUT for our BONUS prizing GeForce RTX AMP-Meter
All entries, whether online or by mail, must be received no later than between 6:00 AM on June 1st, 2021, Pacific Daylight Time and 5:00 PM on August 30th, 2021, Pacific Daylight Time.
The winners will be posted at https://contests.nvidia.com/en-us/winners by September 31st, 2021. Physical prizes may not be shipped to winners until after the sweepstakes has ended.
Bonus Prizes become “active” and ready to win based on the achievement of a predetermined number of uses of our #RTXOn hashtag on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. During the promotional window, these levels will be published on https://www.twitch.tv/NVIDIA in a few separate intervals, which may be spaced days, weeks, or months apart. We fully expect that all bonus prizes listed here will be awarded as part of this promotion, with winners identified and prizes shipped to winners within the same time frames published here.
Due to complications from COVID-19, please note that physical prizes may also take longer than expected to ship. Please expect delays, but we will do our best to get physical prizes to our winners in a timely manner.
4. The winners will be randomly drawn by a representative of NVIDIA, whose decision will be final and binding in all respects, from all entries in a random drawing. The winners will be notified by private message or email within twenty four (24) hours after the drawing. Each winner must respond to the notification email within two (2) days from the time the notification message or email is sent, or prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner.
6. NVIDIA makes no warranty or representation as to any of the prizes and is not liable if you experience technical difficulties, due to reasons not attributable to NVIDIA, including but not limited to manufacture defects, model incompatibility, and restrictions imposed by the manufacturer.
7. NVIDIA reserves the right to terminate this promotion if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond NVIDIA’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the promotion as determined by NVIDIA in its sole discretion. Online entries made with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or through the use of any other device or artifice to enter multiple times will be deemed invalid. If the winner is an online entrant, the winning online entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address from which the entry was made. The authorized email account holder is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. NVIDIA shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or web site, inability to submit the online entry form, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this sweepstakes, or for late, lost, stolen, postage due, illegible or misdirected entries. If this sweepstakes or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or otherwise does not permit entry in the sweepstakes, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in NVIDIA’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of this contest, NVIDIA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this sweepstakes or any portion thereof. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any online service or web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, NVIDIA reserves the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. The winner of this promotion is solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and government charges that result from his/her receipt and/or use of the prize. NVIDIA reserves the right to withhold and deduct such taxes and charges from the prize, and request necessary documentation if and to the extent required by law.
9. The sponsor of this promotion is NVIDIA Corporation on behalf of itself and its affiliates.
10. These rules are governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, United States of America, without giving effect to conflicts of law rules. Entrants submit themselves to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Santa Clara, CA.
NVIDIA Corporation (Nasdaq: NVDA) is the worldwide leader in programmable graphics processor technologies. Visit NVIDIA online at: http://www.nvidia.com.
GeForce NOW Cloud Gaming
Community & News
USA – United States
Copyright © 2021 NVIDIA Corporation