Nutrabolt – C4 New Year New Adventure Sweepstakes
NUTRABOLT C4 NEW YEAR NEW ADVENTURE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
ELIGIBILITY: The New Year New Adventure Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal US residents of the fifty (50) United States and The District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older and age of majority in their state of residence, who are physically located and reside in the United States or District of Columbia. Employees and the immediate families of Nutrabolt (“Sponsor”), The A Team (“Administrator”), and each of their respective employees, representatives, parents, distributors, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, advertising agencies, and persons living in the same household as such employees are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations and is void in Puerto Rico, Guam, and other U.S. Territories and where otherwise prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes begins on December 13, 2021 at 12:00:01 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) and ends on February 12, 2022 at 11:59:59 p.m. CT (“Sweepstakes Period”).
HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes: Scan the QR code found on the Nutrabolt signage at participating retailers or by visiting https://c4energy.com/pages/c4-new-year-new-adventure-sweepstakes and complete the entry form. Upon entry completion, you will earn one (1) Sweepstakes entry. Limit one (1) entry per person/per email/per week. Sponsor’s computer will be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account of the e-mail address at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. By participating, entrants agree to abide by these official rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, incorrect entries or other sweepstakes materials, all of which are void, or for errors due to computer malfunctions, software errors, transmission problems, or interruptions in operations.
SELECTION OF WINNERS: Prize winners will be randomly selected on or about February 16, 2022 from all eligible entries received. Entrants irrevocably agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. Potential winners will be notified by telephone or mail on or about the applicable drawing date. Unless otherwise prohibited, potential winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where legal) within seven (7) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or the notification is returned as undeliverable within seven (7) days after the attempt, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected.
One (1) Grand Prize: Winner’s choice of one (1) of the five (5) Sponsor-selected winter adventures as follows:
Option 1: Austin, TX – Food/Music/ATV/Kayak Adventure
Option 2: Vail, CO – Snowboarding Adventure
Option 3: Grand Canyon, AZ – Rafting Adventure
Option 4: Santa Cruz, CA – Redwood & Coastal Bicycling
Option 5: Laguna Beach, CA – Surfing Adventure
Trip must be taken by December 31, 2023. This date may be extended in Sponsor’s discretion if delays occur due to travel restrictions related to the COVID-19 pandemic or similar force majeure event. Exact travel dates based on availability and at Sponsor’s discretion. Winner must travel on the dates specified by Sponsor.
Travel Prizes consist of:
Round trip, coach class air transportation for winner and one (1) guest from the major airport nearest the winner’s residence (as determined by Sponsor) to major airport nearest selected destination;
Hotel accommodations for three (3) consecutive nights (1 standard room, double occupancy) for winner and guest at Sponsor-selected hotel near selected location;
Round-trip ground transportation between the hotel and airport in selected location; and
Adventure package based on winner’s selected location – details to be provided upon winner validation.
Total ARV of Grand Prize: $7,500 USD.
Ground transportation will be substituted for air transportation at the Sponsor’s sole discretion if air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to selected location. All dates, locations, and accommodations are subject to change. Actual value may vary depending on departure city; any difference between announced value and actual value will not be awarded. Major credit card will be required at hotel check-in to cover any incidental expenses. Each winner and travel companion must have all ID and other documents necessary for travel, including but not limited to, any required vaccination and/or proof of negative COVID testing. Winner and winner’s travel companion will be required to sign a Liability/Publicity Release (where legal) prior to ticketing. If travel companion is a minor under the laws of his/her state of residence, he/she must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian who also must execute all documents on behalf of the minor. Winner must possess valid driver’s license and insurance.
No responsibility is assumed for cancellation or postponement of any prize-related event or travel beyond Sponsor’s control, including delays or cancellation of travel due to pandemic restrictions.
Grand Prize Conditions: Sponsor may conduct a background check on the winner and proposed guest to confirm eligibility and compliance with these rules. By entering, you agree to cooperate reasonably with any such background check. Failure to cooperate may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If a background check reveals that a potential winner has engaged in conduct that could damage the reputation or business of Sponsor, in Sponsor’s discretion and in accordance with applicable law, the potential winner may be disqualified and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting. Each potential winner and potential guest must also comply with all requirements for proper and appropriate behavior during any prize-related activities or events. Any inappropriate behavior, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, may result in removal from any activity or event. In addition, engaging in any inappropriate or illegal conduct during any prize-related travel or events may result in removal from the prize accommodations.
One (1) First Prize: One (1) C4 Cruiser Bike; one (1) C4 Snow Tube; one (1) year Supply of C4 Energy and C4 Smart Energy (24 cases of 12 cans total); and one (1) C4 Adventure Swag Package
(ARV: $1,500 USD)
Four (4) Second Prizes: One (1) C4 Snow Tube; one (1) year Supply of C4 Energy and C4 Smart Energy (24 cases of 12 cans total); and one (1) C4 Adventure Swag Package
(ARV: $500 USD ea.)
Total ARV of Prizes: $11,000 USD
Conditions Applicable to All Prizes: Prize winners are solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, and any other costs or expenses not specifically set forth herein. Any winners, as a condition to receiving any prize, may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release or similar document and complete, sign, and submit to Sponsor or Administrator an IRS Form W-9 or equivalent form with the winner’s full taxpayer identification number within twenty-four (24) hours of notification to winner of his/her prize eligibility. No transferring of prize, prize substitution, or cash equivalent of prize permitted by winner, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for an equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize becomes unavailable. Limit one (1) prize per person.
5. ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received by Sponsor.
6. MISCELLANEOUS: Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries made through any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed, or similar entry duplication method. Sponsor is not responsible for any (a) telephone, computer, hardware, software, programming, or network malfunction or other technical failures or errors, or the failure to properly process entries; (b) communication disruption or other forces beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor, including but not limited to disruption related to internet traffic, wireless networks, virus, bug, or non-authorized intervention; or (c) damage caused by a computer or mobile device related virus or otherwise resulting to any computer or cell phone from such person’s participation in the Sweepstakes whether human, mechanical, or electronic. If any malfunction, error, disruption, or similar damage occurs and impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper play of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, reserve the right to terminate, cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Sweepstakes by posting a notice on https://c4energy.com/pages/c4-new-year-new-adventure-sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the end date, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of the termination date. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes, or whom Sponsor believes to be causing malfunction, error, disruption, or damage will be disqualified. Entries that contain errors, or are incomplete or received after the Sweepstakes Period, will not be accepted.
7. LIABILITY & RELEASE: By entering, participants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parents, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, and its advertising, promotional and judging agencies from any and all liability or any injuries, death, loss, tax liability or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of any prize won. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT (I) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED BY ARBITRATION AND INDIVIDUALLY WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (II) ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEY’S FEES OR OTHER RELATED LEGAL COSTS; AND (III) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN DAMAGES FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES. This Sweepstakes and any disputes relating hereto are governed by the internal laws of the State of Texas without regard to principles of conflicts of laws; any arbitration will be held in Austin, Texas and any other disputes will be heard exclusively in the state or federal courts in Austin, Texas; by entering you irrevocably consent and waive any objection to the jurisdiction of said courts for any such disputes. Entering the Sweepstakes and/or acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s permission for Sponsor and Administrator to use winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements, and address (city and state) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation except where prohibited by law. You agree that Sponsor and Administrator (a) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from acceptance, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (b) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Failure to comply with these official rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to disqualify from this or any sweepstakes it sponsors, now or in the future, any person it finds, in its sole discretion, has intentionally violated these official rules, tampered with the entry process, the operation of this Sweepstakes, or any other aspect of this Sweepstakes. For New Jersey residents, the limitations set forth above are inapplicable where attorneys’ fees, court costs, or other damages are mandated by statute.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD ANY SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND OTHER ASSOCIATES LEGAL COSTS) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT OR OTHER PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SEEKING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
9. WINNER LIST: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: New Year New Adventure Sweepstakes Winners, PO Box1467, Social Circle, GA 30025-9998. Requests must be received no later than March 20, 2022.
10. SPONSOR: Woodbolt Distribution, LLC dba Nutrabolt, 4407 Monterey Oaks Blvd, Ste. 150, Austin, TX 7874
11. ADMINISTRATOR: The A Team LLC, 1441 Broadway, New York, NY 10018