Noble Vines – King of the Court – Win a trip for 2 to Atlanta, Georgia for the 2020 College Basketball final game valued at up to $8,000
“NOBLE VINES KING OF THE COURT TEXT TO WIN” SWEEPSTAKES – OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR REDEEM PRIZE. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRIZE. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Noble Vines, 12001 South Highway 99, Manteca, CA 95336 (the “Sponsor”).
1. ELIGIBILITY. Sweepstakes participation is open only to eligible legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Utah and where prohibited or restricted by law), who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. The “Noble Vines King of the Court Text To Win” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins 12:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on March 1, 2019 and ends 11:59PM PT on April 30, 2019 (“Entry Period”). Entries must be received by 11:59:59PM PT on April 30, 2019. Entries may sometimes herein be referred to as an “Entry” or “Entries”. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
The following individuals are not eligible: employees, contractors, directors and officers of Sponsor and each of its respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries and web-design, advertising and promotion agencies, fulfillment, judging or other agency involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Parties”), and the immediate family members of each (parent, spouse, sibling, child, and their respective spouses or “step” of each, all lineal descendants, including those by adoption, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households whether or not related. Licensed distributors or retailers of alcoholic beverages, federal, state or local alcohol beverage agencies and their employees, are not eligible. Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors, and interns) who, within the past six (6) months, performed services for Sponsor, agency or any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes or supplying the prize, and/or their respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, and successor companies, and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year.
2. TO ENTER.
Enter using your SMS-enabled mobile phone by texting “COURT” to shortcode 797979. You (sometimes referred to herein as an “Entrant”) will receive a reply text message(s) with a link to www.scorenoblevines.com containing the official entry form to submit entry including your full name, zip code, telephone number, email and birthdate. Entrant must confirm they are 21 years of age or older. Entrant must complete all fields in the online entry form or entry will not be accepted. Except as otherwise provided in these Official Rules, limit one Entry per person or email address for the duration of the Entry Period. Participants must have a mobile phone with text messaging and web browsing capabilities, as may be applicable, to enter and may incur a standard text message and/or data charge from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and other applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. Texting entrant must be the authorized account holder of the account from which the Entry is submitted. Entrant understands the text message sent is considered an electronic signature agreeing to the terms and to giving consent to receive automated text messages from Sponsor.
Alternatively, you may enter online by visiting www.scorenoblevines.com and submitting the official entry form including your full name, zip code, telephone number, email and birthdate. Entrant must confirm they are 21 years of age or older. Entrant must complete all fields in the online entry form or entry will not be accepted. If you do not have a computer or other device to access the Internet, many public libraries offer free access to computers and the Internet.
EARN ADDITIONAL ENTRIES ONLINE
After you have registered one (1) time as instructed above in these Official Rules, you may earn up to
three (3) additional Entries by visiting www.scorenoblevines.com and participating as follows:
a. Click to share the Sweepstakes to Instagram with the hashtags #NOBLESCORE and
#SWEEPSTAKES and earn one (1) additional entry for the duration of the Sweepstakes.
b. Click to share the Sweepstakes on Twitter with the hashtags #NOBLESCORE and #SWEEPSTAKES and earn one (1) additional entry for the duration of the Sweepstakes.
c. Click to share via email and earn one (1) additional entry for the duration of the Sweepstakes.
Each entrant may earn up to a maximum of four (4) entries during the Entry Period, which includes registration and sharing on Instagram, Twitter and/or email. Entrant agrees to comply with these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes and all content thereof is intended only for those who are of legal drinking age or older. Entrant should not share content with those who do not meet legal drinking age requirements. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged except as may be provided herein.
By submitting an Entry, entrant irrevocably grants Sponsor and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns, agents and licensees, the unconditional and perpetual right and permission to reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse (without limitation as to when or to the number of times used), the Entry, including but not limited to, the right to use entrant’s name and picture/photo (“Likeness”), and/or statements regarding his/her participation in this Sweepstakes (with or without using the entrant’s name) in any and all media without limitation as to time or territory, and without additional compensation or approval from the entrant or any other party. Entrant expressly waives any intellectual property rights, privacy/publicity rights or other legal or moral rights that might preclude the Sponsor’s use of the Entry and agrees not to sue or assert any claim against the Sponsor for the use of the Entry or entrant’s Likeness or statements.
3. GENERAL CONDITIONS.
Entrant agrees to indemnify and hold Sponsor, its agencies and Parties and their respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders or other partners, and any of their employees (collectively, the “Indemnitees”), harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Indemnitees due to or arising out of the entrant’s Entry, or the entrant’s conduct in creating an Entry or otherwise in connection with this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to claims for
trademark infringement, copyright infringement; violation of an individual’s right of publicity or right of privacy; or defamation. Entrant further agrees to forever release and discharge Sponsor from any and all claims that any advertising subsequently produced, presented, and/or prepared by or on behalf of Sponsor infringes entrant’s rights with regard to any elements, characters or ideas contained in any Entry.
If for any reason the Sweepstakes cannot run as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify and/or suspend the Sweepstakes and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive manner. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website involved in the Sweepstakes or to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and/or civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages, including attorneys’ fees, from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of Entries or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, typographical or other errors, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or electronic Entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any website or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the prizes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it determines to be tampering with the Entry mechanism, to be violating these Official Rules or to be acting in a disruptive manner.
Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final on matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
4. PRIZE. One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a trip for two (2) to Atlanta, Georgia for the 2020 College Basketball final conference game with an Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of $4,400 per person. The Grand Prize winner and their guest will each receive: an airline travel voucher with an ARV of $1,000 per person, a two (2) night stay at a hotel in a standard hotel room (single room/double occupancy) with an ARV of $500 per person, a $1000 gift card for incidentals and a College Basketball Experience and Hospitality VIP package, that includes: two (2) tickets to the 2020 final conference game; ARV for the package is $2,000 per person. Total ARV of Grand Prize is $8,000.00. Alcohol is not part of the prize. Winner and winner’s guest must each be 21 years of age or older.
Grand Prize winner and their guest are responsible for having valid travel documents including government identification and/or passports. Grand Prize winner and their guest are responsible for all travel expenses not included herein, including airline baggage fees, gratuities, meals, international taxes and any other incidental costs or expenses related to participation in this prize. Grand Prize winner and their guest hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance for any part of the trip, unless otherwise agreed to by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Grand Prize winner or their guest will be required to provide a major credit card upon hotel check-in, and all in-room charges will be charged to the credit card. Any damage to the room will be the responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. Sponsor bears no responsibility if any event, element or detail of the prize is canceled, postponed or becomes unavailable
for any reason. Should any element or detail of the prize become unavailable, the Sponsor shall have no obligation to the Grand Prize winner aside from providing the remaining portion of the prize, minus any unavailable element or detail. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen tickets. Terms and conditions of all tickets apply.
No substitution or cash equivalent of prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner is responsible for any and all international, federal, state and local taxes or assessments, as well as any forms as may be required by said taxing authorities (e.g., IRS Form W-9). Any person winning over $600.00 in prizes will receive an IRS Form 1099 Miscellaneous from Sponsor for the calendar year in which any prize is awarded. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
5. WINNER SELECTION. Potential winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received on or around May 1, 2019. Winner will be drawn by an independent judging organization whose decision with respect to the selection of the winners and the interpretation of these Official Rules and regulations will be final. Winner will be notified by telephone and/or email. Winner will have 48 hours from time of initial notification to respond. If a respective winner does not respond within the 48 hours or an email notification is undeliverable after up to three (3) attempts, a new winner may be selected. Winner and their guests will each be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Acceptance of Conditions, and Liability/Publicity Release or similar (where allowed by law) within three (3) calendar days. If potential winner or his/her guest does not return fully executed paperwork within three (3) calendar days, winner may be disqualified, and an alternate winner may be selected. Personally identifiable information received will be used only to verify eligibility and award prizes. If after three (3) attempts, the Sponsor has not qualified a winner, the Sponsor has the option to NOT award the prize.
In the event of dispute concerning the identity of an entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the email account. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for notifications that are misdirected because of email addresses that are no longer correct, or for any other reason beyond the control of the Sponsor. Return of any prize notification as “undeliverable” will result in disqualification. If for any reason any prize is not claimed, or a winner is disqualified, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected from among all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period.
6. HOLD HARMLESS. Sweepstakes is provided “as is”. Winners and entrants agree that the Sponsor and Parties shall not be responsible or liable for, and each winner and entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and Parties from all losses, damages, or injuries of any kind to person, including personal injury or death, or property resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes or Sweepstakes- related activity, including, but not limited to, the acceptance/possession and/or use or misuse of any prize or any injury or damage to entrant’s or third person’s property related to or resulting from any prize or any part of the Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that the Sponsor and Parties will have no liability whatsoever for, and that entrant shall hold the Sponsor and Parties harmless against, any liability for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy as well as injuries, damages, or losses of any kind, whether or not foreseeable, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages to persons or to property arising out of the prize awarded hereunder.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding the Sweepstakes, including any websites used in connection therewith and any prize awarded hereunder, are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, all of which are expressly disclaimed by the Sponsor and Parties.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE. No liability or responsibility is assumed by
Sponsor or Parties resulting from any user’s participation in or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or ability or inability to upload information in connection with participating in the Sweepstakes. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor or Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any email transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted email transmissions; inaccessibility of any website in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or any website; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and Parties are not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on any website. Use of any website in connection with this Sweepstakes is at user’s own risk. Sponsor and the Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user’s or any other person’s computer equipment resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, use of any website or the download of any information from any website. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the entrant forever releases and discharges Sponsor and Parties from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes. By accepting a prize in the Sweepstakes, winner agrees that the Sponsor and Parties shall not be liable for any loss or injury resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance or use of any prize. Sponsor and Parties are not liable in the event that any portion of the Sweepstakes is cancelled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control (a “Force Majeure Event”).
Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant, Sponsor and the Indemnitees in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of California, USA. All claims, judgments and awards on behalf of entrant will be limited to lesser of actual out-of-pocket costs incurred or two hundred fifty dollars ($250). Attorneys’ fees will not be awarded or available to entrant, even if entrant proves to be a prevailing party. ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT HE OR SHE HEREBY WAIVES AND RELEASES ANY RIGHT TO BRING ANY DISPUTE AS A CLASS ACTION OR PARTICIPATE IN THE SAME.
8. RULES REQUESTS/NAMES OF WINNERS. For a copy of the Official Rules, send a self- addressed stamped envelope to: Delicato Sweepstakes “Noble Vines King of the Court Text To Win Sweepstakes” Rules Request c/o Southern Made, LLC, PO Box 280267, Nashville, TN 37228 (return postage may be omitted where prohibited). Requests received after May 1, 2019 will not be honored. For a list of the winners, available after May 30, 2019, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Delicato Sweepstakes “Noble Vines King of the Court Text To Win Sweepstakes” Winners Request, c/o Southern Made, LLC, PO Box 280267, Nashville, TN 37228 (return postage may be omitted where prohibited). Requests received after June 30, 2019 will not be honored.
9. ADMINISTRATOR. Sweepstakes administrator is Southern Made, LLC, 844 Hillwood Blvd. Nashville, TN 37209.