Nissan – NCAA Final Four Sweepstakes
Nissan NCAA FINAL FOUR® SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Nissan NCAA Final Four ® Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older and have reached the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry. Employees of Nissan North America, Inc., (“Nissan” or “Sponsor”), National Collegiate Athletic Association (“NCAA”), GMR Marketing LLC (“GMR”), and their respective parent companies, affiliates, dealerships, promotion and other vendor agencies involved in this Sweepstakes, as well as the immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. SWEEPSTAKES TIMING: The Nissan NCAA Final Four® Sweepstakes will take place between 12:01 a.m. CT on March 25, 2021 and 11:59 p.m. on April 5, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
Two Bonus Entry Opportunities:
Visit nissanfancave.com and enter the email address associated to your first registration entry for one (1) entry (Limit one (1) bonus email entry per day during the Sweepstakes Period per email address)
Play the big shot game (Limit one (1) big shot game play entry per day during the Sweepstakes Period per email address)
Limit two (2) Bonus Entries per person/authorized e-mail account holder/household per day during the Sweepstakes Period.
Any attempt by any person to submit more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different e-mail addresses/accounts or any other methods will void that person’s Sweepstakes Entries and that person will be disqualified. Sweepstakes Entries must be submitted during the Sweepstakes Period in strict accordance with the instructions and restrictions in these Official Rules. Entries may not be made jointly or by any group and may only be made by an individual. Proof of submitting an Entry other than as detailed above (such as a printed or copied confirmation screen or message) does not constitute actual receipt of the Entry for purposes of this Sweepstakes. All Entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and receipt of Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Mechanical reproductions, alterations, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, late, forged Entries, or Entries generated by a macro, bot, or other automated means will not be accepted and are void. Those who do not follow all the instructions, provide the required information in their entry, or abide by these Official Rules will be disqualified.
4. RANDOM DRAWING, PRIZE, AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected from all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period on or about April 7, 2021. The random drawing will be conducted under the supervision of Sponsor, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning the Grand Prize will be based on the number of eligible Entries received during Sweepstakes Period. Limit one (1) Prize per person.
One (1) Grand Prize: Grand Prize includes: Two (2) tickets to each 2022 NCAA Men’s D1 Basketball Semi-Final game, two (2) tickets to the 2022 NCAA Men’s D1 Basketball Championship game, round trip airfare for one (1) winner and one (1) guest, hotel accommodations for three (3) nights, and one (1) $500 bank gift card intended to be used for spending cash, food, and transportation(airline and hotel to be determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Game location and ticket seating area will be determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.). ARV of the Grand Prize is $4,200.
The Grand Prize trip must be completed on the dates specified by the Sponsor, or the Grand Prize winner shall forfeit the Grand Prize in its entirety. Dates of departure and return, travel route, seat selection, hotel accommodations, activities, and all elements of the GrandPrize will be arranged by the Sponsor or GMR, in their sole discretion.
Prize is not redeemable for cash. No substitution, transfer, or assignment of prize permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Any and all federal, state, or local tax obligation or other expense that the winner may be liable for, as a result of receiving the Grand Prize is the sole responsibility of the winner and Sponsor will comply with all tax reporting requirements. All federal, state, and local taxes and fees related to a prize are the sole responsibility of the Prize winner. Sponsor will provide the Form 1099 to the Grand Prize winner(s) by mail.Prize is nontransferable and no substitution or cash equivalent is allowed, except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize consists only of the items specifically listed as part of the prize. Sponsor, in its sole discretion reserves the right to substitute prize of the same approximate retail value. Non-cash portion of the Grand Prize is subject to availability. These are estimated values only. The actual value of the GrandPrize is expected to vary, based on the point of origination, airfare fluctuations, and hotel pricing. If the actual value of the travel portion of prize is less than stated, difference will not be awarded in cash, and no such claim will be honored.
Grand Prize Additional Terms: Travel route, air carriers, hotel accommodations, and all elements of the Grand Prize will be determined solely by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply. Grand Prize trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. The GrandPrize winner and his/her guest must travel together on the same itinerary. Seat selection and timing of trip are subject to availability and confirmation of reservation and any changes incurred while booking travel are winner’s sole responsibility. No refunds or credits for changes are allowed. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, federal, state, and local taxes, tips, entertainment, transfers, meals, and transportation to and from winner’s/guests’ home residences are the winner’s/guests’ sole responsibilities. Sponsor is not responsible for changes in schedule of any element of the Grand Prize and Sponsor is not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. Any change made by the GrandPrize winner or guest to the travel itinerary, including any cost implications, is the GrandPrize winner’s sole responsibility. If any guest is a minor, Grand Prize winner or one of the other allotted guests, must be a parent/legal guardian/spouse of minor guest. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize (or portion thereof) with a prize of equal or greater value if a prize (or portion thereof) is unavailable. For a winner who resides within 300 miles of the destination, air transportation may be substituted with another method of transportation by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In connection with the Event, please be advised that the Event policies, CDC guidelines, and the recommendations of health officials must be followed. In addition, guests should be aware of and comply with government guidelines regarding travel restrictions and mandatory quarantines.
5. NOTIFICATION OF GRAND PRIZE WINNER: The Grand Prize winner will be notified on or about two (2) business days following the random drawing via phone to the phone number provided on the Official Entry Form. The Grand Prize winner must respond to the phone notification within 48 hours of attempted notification. If the potential Grand Prize winner does not respond to phone notification within forty-eight (48) hours of attempted notification, the prize will be forfeited and a potential alternate Grand Prize winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries submitted, time permitting. Grand Prize winner(s) agree(s) to complete, sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Mutually Acceptable Liability Release, and Publicity Release, the appropriate tax documents, and any other documents as required by the Sponsor (the “Documents”) within seven (7) calendar days of delivery of the Documents, or the prize will be forfeited in its entirety. The potential Grand Prize winner may designate one (1) guest within seven (7) calendar days of delivery of the Documents. In addition, at the same time as the Grand Prize winner completes his/her Documents, where legal, the guest must sign and return a publicity release and mutually acceptable liability release. Failure for a guest to complete and return the Documents in time specified by the Sponsor may result in that guest’s disqualification and forfeiture of the guest’s portion of the prize. If any potential Grand Prize winner rejects his/her prize, or if a potential Grand Prize winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, such prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate Grand Prize winner, time permitting. The Grand Prize is scheduled to be fulfilled March-April 2022 during the 2022 NCAA Final Four® and NCAA National Championship tournament. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Exact details of all Prizes awarded to be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer Prize, or redeem Prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize should the advertised Prize become unavailable for any reason. All federal, state, and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. All other expenses not specified as part of a Prize description are solely the winner’s responsibility. If a Prize remains unclaimed after three (3) attempts of notification, attempts will cease time permitting or the Grand Prize will go unawarded.
6. PUBLICITY RELEASE: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Participants grant to the Sponsor, and those acting under Sponsor’s authority, the right to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements and biographical information, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, in perpetuity, including the World Wide Web without review, notification or approval, and additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: If for any reason the Sweepstakes, including the digital portion, is not capable of running as planned, including disruptions caused by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, fire, flood, epidemic, pandemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or any other cause that corrupts, affects or compromises the administration, security, fairness, integrity, proper conduct or intended play of the Sweepstakes (each a “Force Majeure” event), Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual Sponsor deems responsible and Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof). In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled or terminated as a result of a Force Majeure event, Sponsor reserves the right to select registrant’s prizes in random drawings from among all available prizes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, including any erroneous appearance of qualification for a prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, cable, satellite, servers, network or Internet service provider (ISP), computer equipment, software, failure of any Registration to be received by Sponsor due to technical problem or traffic, congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sweepstakes Registrations generated by a script, macro or other mechanical or automated means and Registrations and Plays made by any means which subvert the entry process are ineligible and will be disqualified. In the event of dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a winner based on an email account, the Registration will be declared made by the “Authorized Account Holder” email account submitted at the time of the entry. The Authorized Account Holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address.
8. ADDITIONAL TERMS: By registering, registrant agrees to accept and abide by these Official Rules and agrees that any dispute with regard to the conduct of this Sweepstakes, rule interpretation or award of prize, shall be resolved by GMR and/or Sponsor, whose decision shall be binding and final. By registering, registrant agrees to be notified using the contact information provided in the registrant’s Registration by the Sponsor and/or GMR for the purposes of the administration of this Sweepstakes. By participating, registrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, GMR, NCAA and their respective affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if prize may not be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to a Force Majeure event. Registrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical, printing, or other error in the printing of these Official Rules, or any network, computer, mechanical, electronic, human or other errors or problems in connection with this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, any errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of Registrations, or in the announcement or designation of prizes, including such error that may give an erroneous indication that a prize has been won. All Registrations become the property of the Sponsor and are not returnable.
Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE AND/OR PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
9. DISPUTES/GOVERNING LAW: The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of Tennessee, City of Nashville. THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TENNESSEE WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in the County of Williamson, State of Tennessee. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
10. WINNERS’ LIST: To receive the name of the winner, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by June 5, 2021 to: Nissan NCAA Final Four Sweepstakes Winner List, Attn: Promotions Department, 5000 South Towne Drive, New Berlin, WI 53151.
The Sweepstakes is Sponsored by Nissan North America, Inc., One Nissan Way, Franklin, TN 37067.
The Sweepstakes is administered by GMR Marketing LLC, 5000 South Towne Drive, New Berlin, WI, 53151.
The NCAA is not a sponsor or administrator of this promotion. Final Four® is a registered trademark of the National Collegiate Athletic Association.