Nestlé Waters – Poland Spring & Sea Bags Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Poland Spring® & Sea Bags® Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Nestlé Waters North America Inc. and affiliated agencies and vendors, Merkle, Inc., Sea Bags, LLC, HelloWorld, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Nestlé Waters North America Inc., Building 2, 900 Long Ridge Road, Stamford, CT 06902. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3.Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on November 15, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”), ends on December 7, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”) and consists of two (2) entry periods as set forth in the chart below (each an “Entry Period”). Merkle, Inc.’s servers are the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
Starts at 12:00 am ET
Ends at 11:59 pm ET
Approximate Drawing Date
November 15, 2018
November 25, 2018
November 27, 2018
Four (4) First Prizes
November 26, 2018
December 7, 2018
December 11, 2018
One (1) Grand Prize and Twenty (20) First Prizes
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit www.nestle-watersna.com/en/bottled-water-brands/PolandSpring/Pages/poland-spring-seabags-rules and following the links and instructions to register by providing your name, valid email address, and home address (no P. O Boxes). If you complete the entry process during the Initial Entry Period, you will receive one (1) entry into both the Initial and Final Sweepstakes drawings. If you complete the entry process during the Final Entry Period, you will only receive one (1) entry into the Final Sweepstakes drawing.
Limit: You may register to enter only one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to register more than one (1) time by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
5. Prize Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners for prizes offered for each Entry Period from all applicable eligible entries received on the dates listed in the chart in Section 3. The potential winners will be notified by email to the email address provided and prize will be shipped to the address entrant provided at registration. If a potential winner of a prize cannot be contacted, or prize is returned, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner forfeits the prize or is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Up to three (3) alternate drawings will be held, time permitting, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
6. Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Sea Bag made with recycled plastic and one (1) one-year supply of Poland Spring® Brand Natural Spring Water, awarded as twenty-four (24) coupons, each good for one (1) Poland Spring® Brand Natural Spring Water Multi-Pack (each coupon maximum value is $5.10). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $302.40.
TWENTY-FOUR (24) FIRST PRIZES: One (1) Sea Bag made with recycled plastic. ARV: of each First Prize: $180.
ARV of all prizes: $4,622.40.
Prizes will be designated by Sponsor in its sole discretion, are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or a component thereof) for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period. Prizes will be fulfilled within 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Sea Bags, LLC, Administrator, Merkle, Inc. and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2D9B0Sa. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2018 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.