Nestle Purina Petcare – Purina Pro Plan Gear Up For Greatness – Win to a Yahama dealership designated by Sponsor (will be selected based on winner’s residence) to purchase a Utility All-Terrain Vehicle
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Purina® Pro Plan® Gear Up for GreatnessTM (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Nestlé Purina Petcare Company, Ansira Partners, Inc. (“Ansira”), Ducks Unlimited, Inc., HelloWorld, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies, suppliers, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Nestlé Purina Petcare Company, Checkerboard Square, St. Louis, MO, 63164. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI, 48075.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on September 4, 2019 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on November 30, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). Ansira’s computer is the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit www.proplansweeps.com and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including your name, valid email address and a valid home address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Limit: Each entrant may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or entry, the authorized account holder of the email address or the text messaging-capable device used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” of an email address is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
5. Winner Determination and Verification: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes drawing and the selection of potential winners are final and binding. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received on or around December 8, 2019. The potential winners will be notified by email after the date of random drawing. The potential Grand Prize winner (parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and where not prohibited a Publicity Release (“Declaration”) to Administrator within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent to claim the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information within the required time period, or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. If a potential winner forfeits the prize or is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be three (3) alternate drawings after which the applicable prize will remain unawarded.
6. Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A $15,000 credit to a Yahama dealership designated by Sponsor (will be selected based on winner’s residence) to purchase a Utility All-Terrain Vehicle. Winner is responsible for any costs in excess of $15,000, including, but not limited to, title, license, registration, insurance, and other fees associated with prize use. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $15,000.
ONE HUNDRED (100) FIRST PRIZES: A prize package including three (3) Purina® Pro Plan® coupons, each coupon redeemable for one (1) 18-lb. or smaller bag of Purina® Pro Plan® dry dog food valued at up to $41.99 and a one- (1-) year Ducks Unlimited® membership. Pro Plan® coupons subject to their terms and conditions, including an expiration date of 6/30/20. ARV: $161.
Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or component thereof for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. First Prizes will be fulfilled 8–10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes. Arrangements for fulfillment of the Grand Prize will be initiated with winner approximately 4–6 weeks after Grand Prize winner is confirmed. Limit: One (1) prize per household.
TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $31,100.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Ansira, Ducks Unlimited, Inc., Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, prize suppliers, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in cellular networks, phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) technical or human error which may occur in the awarding of Sweepstakes prizes or documentation related to the awarding of prizes, including the sending or receipt of duplicate win messages in excess of the stated number of prizes an entrant can win; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Dispute Resolution: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2K1xfCD. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2019 HelloWorld, Inc. All Rights Reserved.