Navitas Semiconductor – Ganfast Giveaway Sweepstakes
GaNFast Giveaway – Tesla 2022
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the period beginning at 12:01 a.m. on 5 January 2022 (the first day of the CES 2022 conference) and ending at 11:59 p.m. on 18 November 2022 (the last day of the Electronic Munich conference), U.S. Pacific Standard Time (as it may be extended pursuant to the following sentence, the “Entry Period”), visit www.navitassemi.com to enter. In the event that entries are limited by COVID-19 related issues such as tradeshow / conference cancellations or reduction in attendance, or Navitas changes its promotional plans in connection with such factors, the Entry Period may be extended at the discretion of Navitas to a date noted on the competition website landing page. For your entry to be valid, you must (a) satisfy all eligibility criteria in Section 3 below, (b) fill in all identifying and other information required by the on-screen entry instructions, (c) correctly answer three trivia questions with information that is available on navitassemi.com, and (d) submit your entry according to the on-screen instructions, all before the end of the Entry Period. You may enter only once. Entering more than once or using any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more than once by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
By entering this sweepstakes, you accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of sweepstakes sponsor Navitas Semiconductor Limited (“Navitas”), which shall be final in all matters.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to natural persons 21 years of age or older who, at all times from the start of the Entry Period to the conclusion of this sweepstakes, are (a) resident in any jurisdiction worldwide in which an authorized Tesla, Inc. distributor is located from which entrant, if chosen as a potential winner, can take delivery of the prize in accordance with these Official Rules, (b) not listed on the Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List published by the Office of Foreign Assets Control of the U.S. Department of the Treasury, (c) not resident in any jurisdiction where this sweepstakes is prohibited, (d) not directors, officers or employees of Navitas, Grand Bridges Marketing Ltd, Inc. or their affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies worldwide (such directors, officers, employees and legal entities, collectively, the “Promotion Parties”), or members of their immediate families or persons living in the same households. Void where prohibited. Eligibility is subject to compliance with these Official Rules and verification of such compliance by Navitas in its sole discretion.
4. DRAWING; NOTIFICATION: A random drawing will be conducted on or about 30 November 2022 (or approximately two weeks after the expiration of the Entry Period if the Entry Period is extended in accordance with Section 2) by Navitas to select one potential winner from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. The potential winner will be notified by email and must sign and return a required Affidavit of Eligibility and Release (which will be included in the email) within 10 calendar days after the date notice is sent or such other date set by Navitas. If such 10th calendar day is not a business day in the place of residence of the potential winner, the deadline for responding will be the end of the first business day after such 10th calendar day. The Affidavit of Eligibility and Release will require the potential winner to (a) provide and certify information relating to his or her identity, country of residency, applicable tax reporting number or other information for tax reporting purposes, and such other information as determined by Navitas; and (b) sign a waiver and release of claims in favor the Promotion Parties, consistent with Section 5 below and enforceable against the potential winner to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, provided that any such waiver and release shall not include releases of claims which cannot be released by law applicable to the potential winner. Failure to respond accordingly within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Navitas will have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. The return of any prize notification as undelivered or undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. If information provided by a potential winner in the Affidavit of Eligibility and Release differs materially from information submitted in the potential winner’s entry under Section 2 above, Navitas reserves the right to disqualify such potential winner and award the prize to an alternate winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes (x) agreement by winner to pay all applicable sales, VAT or other taxes; delivery, shipping or destination charges; title, registration, license, other government charges; inspection fees; other charges similar to the foregoing; or insurance premiums or charges in accordance with Section 6 and to pay all applicable income taxes in accordance with Section 7 of these Official Rules; and (y) permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner’s name, likeness and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, except to the extent such use is prohibited or restricted by applicable law. All national, federal, state, provincial, local and other laws worldwide are applicable to this Promotion. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Navitas will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three alternate drawings (in addition to the initial drawing) will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this sweepstakes, entrants waive and release all right to, and agree to indemnify and hold each of the Promotion Parties harmless from, any claim, cause of action, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The Promotion Parties will not be responsible for any of the following: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant’s failure to receive prize notices due to entrant’s spam, junk email, or other security settings or for entrants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this sweepstakes; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes, or announcement of the prizes. If, in Navitas’ opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes, Navitas reserves the right to cancel or modify this sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Navitas. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, none of the Promotion Parties will be liable for any clerical, administrative, computer. communication or other errors made in processing entries or otherwise in connection with this sweepstakes. In no event will more than one prize be awarded. In the event the sweepstakes is terminated before the end of the Entry Period, a potential winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form.
6. PRIZE: One 2022 TESLA MODEL 3 PERFORMANCE automobile. Prize value: approximately USD $62,000. Prize value is subject to change at time prize is awarded and the approximate retail value of the prize is reported to tax authorities in accordance with Section 7. Prize and prize value do not include applicable sales, VAT or other taxes which may be imposed on winner even though he or she receives the prize without paying consideration; delivery, shipping or destination charges; title, registration, license, other government charges; inspection fees; other charges similar to the foregoing; or insurance premiums or charges, all of which will be the sole responsibility of winner. Winner must agree to pay such charges and insurance in full upon acceptance of the prize, and duly accept delivery of the prize in accordance with all laws and regulations that, but for existence of this sweepstakes, would otherwise apply to the delivery of the prize to winner, or the prize will be forfeited. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Navitas reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Except as specified in the preceding sentence, no other prize will be awarded and in no event will more than one prize be awarded.
7. INCOME TAXES: Any and all income and other taxes resulting from winner’s acceptance or receipt of the prize are the sole responsibility of winner. Navitas will determine (in its sole discretion) and report the approximate retail value of the prize to all applicable tax authorities in accordance with applicable law. If required by applicable law, winner may be required to pay a portion of such income taxes at the time the prize is received as a condition of receiving the prize. Failure to pay such taxes upon receipt or otherwise will result in forfeiture of prize.
8. CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Delaware, USA, without giving effect to any conflict of laws provisions thereof the application of which would result in the application of any law other than the law of the State of Delaware. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Wilmington, Delaware.
10. WINNER’S NAME: For the name of the prize winner, available after 1 January 2023, send a written request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Navitas at the address in Section 12 below.
11. TRADEMARKS: This sweepstakes is a promotion only for Navitas’ and its affiliates’ GaNFast™ gallium nitride (GaN) integrated circuit products, described at navitassemi.com under the “Products” tab. This sweepstakes is not a promotion for any products or services of Tesla, Inc. or of any other party except Navitas and its affiliates. None of the Promotion Parties or this sweepstakes are affiliated with or endorsed by Tesla, Inc. GaNFast is a trademark of Navitas Semiconductor Limited, registered and/or protected by common law trademark rights in the U.S., E.U., China and other jurisdictions. Tesla is a trademark of Tesla, Inc.
12. CONTACT: c/o Navitas Semiconductor USA, Inc., 2101 East El Segundo Blvd., Suite 206, El Segundo, CA 90245, USA, Att’n: Corporate Promotions. Email: email@example.com.