Myrtle Beach Area Convention & Visitors Bureau – Camping World/gander Outdoor Rowdy Energy Vacation Giveaway Sweepstakes
Official Giveaway Rules
OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
Camping World/Gander Outdoor – Rowdy Energy Myrtle Beach Vacation Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The Myrtle Beach Area Convention & Visitors Bureau Camping World/Gander Outdoor – Rowdy Energy Vacation Giveaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins April 1, 2021, at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST).
1. ELIGIBILITY. Sweepstakes is open only to current legal residents of the 50 states of the United States and the District of Columbia age 25 years and above at the time of entry. The Myrtle Beach Area Convention & Visitors Bureau, P.O. Box 2115 Myrtle Beach, SC 29578 is referred to as “Sponsor.” The Sponsor and its advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of this Sweepstakes, any agents acting for, or on behalf of Sponsor, its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, service providers, and any other person or entity associated with this Sweepstakes are referred to as the “Sweepstakes Entities.” Employees, officers, and directors of the Sweepstakes Entities and members of their immediate families (spouses, children, siblings, parents, and their spouses), and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, whether or not related, are ineligible to enter this Sweepstakes.
2. HOW TO ENTER. To enter, access the Sweepstakes entry page at https://www.visitmyrtlebeach.com/rowdy during the Sweepstakes Period of April 1, 2021 – May 15, 2021, and follow the on-screen instructions to enter. Online entries must be received by May 15, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. EST (the “Sweepstakes Deadline”) to qualify for entry into the Sweepstakes. All qualified entries made during the Sweepstakes Period will be entered into the Grand Prize Drawing. Limit: one Grand Prize Drawing entry per person/email address. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Once submitted, an entry may not be deleted, except by the Sponsor. Each online entrant must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the e-mail address identified in the entrant’s entry as of the date of entry. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winner will be deemed to be the person in whose name the e-mail account governing the e-mail address was opened. Entrants must provide all information requested to be eligible to win. Incomplete, unintelligible or irrelevant entries, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, will be disqualified. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. No purchase necessary to enter.
3. GRAND PRIZE DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION OF CHOSEN ENTRANT. On May 17, 2020, the drawing date, one entrant will be selected at random by a representative of Sponsor from among all eligible entries received by the Sweepstakes Deadline, for the Grand Prize. The selected entrant will be required to respond (as directed) to the phone and/or e-mail notification within 72 hours of attempted notification. Failure to respond timely to the notification may result in forfeiture of the prize and, in such case, Sponsor may randomly select an alternate chosen entrant from among the remaining eligible entries. The selected entrant may also be sent an affidavit of eligibility/liability/publicity release (the “Release”). Unless restricted by law, the selected entrant will be required to complete and return the Release within the time period specified therein. An alternate entrant may be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible entries if selected entrant: (i) cannot be reached; (ii) fails to obtain all signatures on the Release and to return the documents in a timely manner as required pursuant to these Official Rules; or (iii) cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason.
4. PRIZE. Grand Prize (1) One: 3 days, 2 nights of hotel accommodations for 2 people, subject to availability, 2 tickets to 2 Myrtle Beach area attractions, based on availability and a $100 gift certificate for dining/shopping, based on availability. Attractions, dining, and shopping options will be determined by Visit Myrtle Beach. The following blackout dates apply: Holiday and/or area Special Events weeks, including, but not limited to, the week before Easter, the week after Easter, the months of July and August, and Labor Day weekend. No substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for the prize (or prize component), except that Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may substitute the prize (or prize component) with a prize of equal value, due to unavailability of advertised prize/prize component. Prize will be awarded provided prize is properly claimed. The prize must be redeemed and travel completed no later than May 15, 2022.
5. Any and all taxes, surcharges, personal expenses, and travel costs are the responsibility of prize winner and are not included in the prize.
6. ODDS. The odds of winning a Grand Prize depend on the number of entries received.
7. CONDITIONS. After winning Entrant completes all required documents to Sponsor’s satisfaction, Sponsor will send sweepstakes gift letter to winning Entrant via overnight mail. Winner agrees to allow the use of the first name, city, and state to be posted on social media. A photo will be taken at the time the gift letter is picked up for use on social media. Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these complete Official Rules. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these complete Official Rules. All decisions of Sponsor are final and binding; and entrants agree to waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules, except where prohibited by law. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release Sponsor, its attorneys, affiliates, together with the respective directors, employees, officers, licensees, licensors and agents of each, including without limitation, their respective advertising and promotion entities and any person or entity associated with the production, judging, or administration of the Sweepstakes, (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all liability, loss or damage arising from or in connection with awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activities. Sponsor reserves the right to use the Sweepstakes for publicity purposes in any media and to use the name, likeness, and hometown name and/or prize information of selected entrants as part of that publicity, without any compensation or prior review unless prohibited by law. Any such use with respect to minors shall be subject to prior approval of a parent or legal guardian. Winner must supply Sponsor with his/her social security number for tax purposes. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the selected entrant, and the winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV (estimated at $599 to $799) of the prize. This Sweepstakes is void outside the US and where prohibited or restricted by law, and subject to applicable federal, state, and local laws. Transportation to and from the vacation site is the sole responsibility of the selected entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or violating these Official Rules. The Releasees shall not be liable for: (i) computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (ii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iii) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (iv) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes, and reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control, corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines such entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes in any way by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices of intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other players or Sponsor representatives. Use of any automated system to participate is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor may disqualify at its sole discretion any entries it believes are created by an automated system. Sponsor may disqualify at its sole discretion any entries it believes exceed the weekly minimum. Disputes regarding these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes will be governed by the internal laws of the State of South Carolina. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Sweepstakes must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE VISTMYRTLEBEACH.COM WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
9. OFFICIAL RULES. For a copy of these Official Rules, send your request in a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Visit Myrtle Beach “Camping World/Gander Outdoor – Rowdy Energy” Sweepstakes Official Rules, P.O. Box 2115, Myrtle Beach, SC 29578. The request must be received by May 15, 2021.
10. WINNERS LIST. For the name of the prize winner, available after May 17, 2021, send your request in a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Visit Myrtle Beach “Camping World / Rowdy Energy Vacation Giveaway” Sweepstakes Winner List, P.O. Box 2115, Myrtle Beach, SC 29578. Request must be received by May 15, 2021.