Mrb Musical – Moulin Rouge The Musical American Airlines Sweepstakes
MOULIN ROUGE! THE MUSICAL AMERICAN AIRLINES SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Moulin Rouge! The Musical and American Airlines Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to individuals who are 18 or older as of the date of entry. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Internet access and an email address are required. Employees of MRB Musical LLC (the “Sponsor”) and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers (and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household) are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Sweepstakes Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as they relate to the Sweepstakes.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted starting on May 31, 2019 at 10:00AM EST and ending on June 27, 2019 at 11:59PM EST.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry through the following webpage: https://moulinrougemusical.com/sweepstakes/. Acknowledgment of any entry, if any, does not constitute confirmation or validity of entry. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications will be disqualified. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, including using bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering, your submission will be removed from eligibility.
5. Prize: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded for the Sweepstakes. The “Grand Prize” will consist of:
(i) the number of AAdvantage miles necessary to redeem for (A) two (2) coach class tickets on American Airlines or its “Airline Associates” (American Eagle or the American Connection® carrier) for travel between the closest city near the winner’s residence served by American Airlines or its Airline Associates and Paris, France; (B) two (2) coach class tickets on American Airlines or its Airlines Associates for travel from Paris, France to New York, NY; and (C) two (2) coach class tickets on American Airlines or its Airlines Associates for travel from New York, NY back to the closest city near the winner’s residence served by American Airlines or its Airline Associates;
(ii) a 2-night hotel stay in Paris, France at the Paris Maison Montmartre Hotel in one (1) standard room (double occupancy);
(iii) 2-night hotel stay in New York City, New York at ROW NYC Hotel in one (1) standard room (double occupancy);
(iv) 2 tickets to the Moulin Rouge in Paris, France on July 23. 2019; and
(v) 2 tickets to Moulin Rouge! The Musical Opening Night and after-party in New York City, New York on July 25, 2019.
The approximate retail value of the “Grand Prize” is $11,800. The dates for the items included in the Grand Prize listed above are subject to change in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. AAdvantage Miles provided are subject to the AMERICAN AIRLINES AADVANTAGE® MILES TERMS AND CONDITIONS set forth below.
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable and may not be resold. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, food, gratuities, incidentals, passports, visas, insurance, costs specified in the AMERICAN AIRLINES AADVANTAGE® MILES TERMS AND CONDITIONS set forth below and any other add-ons, are not included and shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor on or about June 28, 2019. The winner will be notified via email to the email address that the winner used to enter the Sweepstakes within five (5) days following the winner selection. The Sponsor shall have no liability for the winner’s failure to receive such notice due to the winner’s spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or due to winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time the award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as may be required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by the Winner: The winner understands and agrees that the Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, the winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image and statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation. Further, without any compensation, the winner agrees to appear in, or provide biographical information for use in, any presentation or other activity, which may include filming and/or audio, video, electronic or other recordings and/or interviews, as may be determined from time to time by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner and/or guest may be required to provide a signed release acknowledging the consents set forth in this paragraph, unless restricted by law.
9. Terms: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and these Sweepstakes Rules should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, the Sponsor may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Sweepstakes Rules.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from the Sponsor. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: The Grand Prize and all materials provided on the Sponsor’s website (or in marketing or promotions therefor) are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
By entering you agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and each of the foregoing party’s partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of, or injury or damage to, any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (vi) any loss or disclosure of entry registration data; and (viii) the failure of the Sweepstakes to be conducted for any reason.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, in arbitration in New York, New York administered by JAMS pursuant to its Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures (and in accordance with the Expedited Procedures in those Rules) or pursuant to JAMS’ Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures, where applicable. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim injunctive relief, or punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Moulin Rouge! The Musical c/o RPM LLC, 1501 Broadway, Suite 1900, New York, NY 10036, USA.
AMERICAN AIRLINES AADVANTAGE® MILES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Redeeming AAdvantage® miles:
AAdvantage® miles certificates must be deposited into an active AAdvantage® account. American will not be responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed certificates. Certificates are valid for the term stated on each certificate. Each certificate is subject to all of the terms and conditions stated thereon, which cannot be modified or waived by the Sponsor or the winner.
Anyone who is not an AAdvantage® member may join at no cost online at www.aa.com/AAdvantage or by calling the AAdvantage® membership desk at 1-800-882-8880. The credited AAdvantage® miles may thereafter be redeemed in any manner consistent with the Terms and Conditions of the AAdvantage® program, which are subject to change at any time without notice and can be read in full at www.aa.com/AAdvantage by clicking on Program Details and then click on AAdvantage® Terms and Conditions.
All AAdvantage® policies, guidelines and fees apply.
2. American Airlines reserves the right to change AAdvantage® program rules, regulations, travel awards and offers at any time without notice, including the right to, among other things, (1) modify or cancel any award or offer, (2) change program benefits, mileage levels or rules related to mileage credits or travel awards, or (3) add embargo dates, limit award travel seat availability, or otherwise restrict travel awards or offers. American may make these changes even if use of accumulated mileage credits or awards is affected. The accumulation of mileage credits does not entitle members to any vested rights. American Airlines further reserves the right to end the AAdvantage® program, or any of its elite status programs, upon six months’ notice. AAdvantage® travel awards, mileage accrual and special offers are subject to government regulations. American Airlines is not responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies. For complete AAdvantage®program details, including the elite status programs, visit www.aa.com/AAdvantage.
3. The winner acknowledges that American may, in its sole discretion, cancel or, from time to time alter any part of the AAdvantage® program, the AAdvantage® program rules, the AAdvantage® mileage accrual structure, or any AAdvantage® award at any time and may offer supplemental award promotions; provided, however, that no such cancellation or alteration shall amend or change the terms of this Agreement. American’s exercise of this right shall be without any liability, obligation or additional compensation of any kind to the winner.
4. Improper Use of AAdvantage® miles: If Award Tickets issued for AAdvantage® miles provided to the winner hereunder are resold, distributed, or used for any purpose other than fulfilling the Grand Prize of the Sweepstakes by the winner or for other improper purposes, American may, at its option, cancel, void, refuse to honor, and/or confiscate such AAdvantage® miles and any remaining Award Tickets issued in the possession of the winner and pursue any and all other rights and remedies available under Applicable Law. The winner acknowledges that distribution or use of AAdvantage® miles or Award Tickets for improper purposes will give rise to irreparable injury to American inadequately compensable in damages. Accordingly, the winner agrees that American shall be entitled to obtain injunctive relief to prevent such unauthorized or improper distribution or use and/or to prevent any breach of this Agreement and/or compel specific performance.
5. Record Retention; Customer Service: The winner will retain records concerning distribution and use of AAdvantage® miles and Award Tickets for a minimum of two years from the last date of distribution and will deliver such records to American upon request. Each record will include: name of passenger, travel date and flight numbers, airport of origin and destination, and award level code.
6. AAdvantage® miles may be used for air transportation on flights operated by American Airlines or the American Eagle® carriers, oneworld® airlines or select AAdvantage® participating airlines and other awards available at AA.com/redeem. A portion of all travel booked on American Airlines may be American Eagle® service. American Eagle® service is operated by Envoy Air Inc., SkyWest Airlines, Inc., ExpressJet Airlines, Inc., or Republic Airline Inc.
7. All current processing fees, passenger fees, airport fees, taxes, etc. apply per each individual award claim. American reserves the right to change fees at any time without notice. As of the date of this agreement, the following fees apply, but are not limited to:
Greater than 21 days booking fee ($30 Domestic & $40 International, per passenger)
Less than 20 days – 2 hours award charge ($75 per ticket)
Airport service charge ($30 Domestic & $40 International, per passenger)
AAdvantage® miles reinstatement fee ($150 for each certificate/ticket up to 4 one-way awards + $25.00 USD each additional certificate/ticket from same account)
Routing change fee ($150 per certificate/ticket)
Name change fees (reinstate AAdvantage® miles and re-issue with new fees)
September 11th Security Fee of $5.60 per one-way trip, per passenger
Other fees such as checked baggage, excess baggage, international taxes and fees, etc. apply
8. Misuse of the AAdvantage® miles awarded with this Agreement will result in a penalty appropriate with the severity of the infraction, and may result in the forfeiture of unused AAdvantage® miles, termination of this Agreement and reimbursement to American Airlines of an amount equal to the full First/Business/Main Cabin fare for the travel used, all is determined by American Airlines.
9. Travel using AAdvantage® miles is subject to governmental regulation, availability, capacity controls, embargo dates and certain other restrictions, all of which are subject to change at the sole discretion of American Airlines. Passengers are responsible for any and all insurance and for all federal, state, local and foreign taxes, if any, and for gratuities, process fees, meals, incidentals and any other unspecified expenses associated with acceptance or use of the AAdvantage® miles. Some of these taxes, fees and other amounts may be due upon use of each individual award claim. American Airlines is not responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies. Travel and flight schedules are subject to change without notice. American Airlines is not liable for any expense incurred as a consequence of a flight cancellation or flight delay. American Airlines AAdvantage® miles are non-transferable and cannot be bartered or sold for cash, or in lieu of cash payment. For complete AAdvantage® program details, visit www.aa.com/AAdvantage.
American Airlines, AAdvantage, American Eagle, and the Flight Symbol logo are trademarks of American Airlines, Inc.
oneworld is a trademark of the oneworld Alliance, LLC.
Copyright 2019 American Airlines, Inc.