Mondelez – Nabisco NCAA Snack Bracket – Win a trip for 4 to Phoenix, Arizona to attend the 2017 NCAA Mens Final Four valued at $32,370 ARV OR 1 of 5 first prizes, 1 of 50 second prizes OR 1 of 1,000 Instant-Win game prizes
NABISCO NCAA® SNACK BRACKET SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE 50 U.S. (AND D.C.) AND PUERTO RICO, 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER ONLY
1. GAME BEGINS 12:00AM ET ON MARCH 2, 2016 AND CONTINUES THROUGH 11:59PM ON APRIL 6, 2016 (the “GAME PERIOD”). TO PLAY: Log on to www.NabiscoSnackBracket.com and follow the onscreen instructions to register (on first visit only) and play the Instant Win Game. If you receive a winning message, follow the on-screen instructions to claim your prize. Prizes are subject to verification. Limit one (1) game play per day per email address/person. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method or more than one (1) game play per day will void all game plays and result in disqualification.
SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY: Each time you enter during the Game Period you will randomly be assigned a game piece that includes a Region and Seed number that represents a Team participating in the 2016 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship. If you receive a game piece that includes a Seed number, a participating Team will be assigned to the game piece once the participating Teams are announced. You will lose a game piece when a Team you hold no longer advances in the Tournament.
If you hold a game piece prior to game day, you will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry for each game piece Team that advances to the Third Round of the Tournament; you will receive two (2) Sweepstakes entries for each game piece Team that advances to the Sweet Sixteen®; you will receive three (3) Sweepstakes entries for each game piece Team that advances to the Elite Eight®; you will receive four (4) Sweepstakes entries for each game piece Team that advances to the Final Four®; you will receive five (5) Sweepstakes entries for each game piece Team that advances to the NCAA National Championship game; and you will receive ten (10) Sweepstakes entries for holding the Championship Team. Machine or computer generated mass entries will be disqualified.
BONUS ENTRIES: After you enter the Sweepstakes, you can earn bonus Sweepstakes entries as follows: A) Follow the links and instructions to tweet a pre-populated message on Twitter. You will receive one (1) bonus Sweepstakes entry; or B) Follow the links and instructions to share the Sweepstakes on Facebook. If a friend registers for the Sweepstakes through a link you post on Facebook, you will receive one (1) bonus Sweepstakes entry. Limit: You may receive one (1) bonus Sweepstakes entry during the Game Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to residents of the 50 United States (and D.C.) and Puerto Rico, 18 years of age and older as of the time of entry. Employees of Mondelēz Global, LLC (“Sponsor”), HelloWorld, Inc. (“Administrator”), Momentum Worldwide, HMT Associates, Inc., the National Collegiate Athletic Association (“NCAA”), Turner Broadcasting System, Inc., CBS Broadcasting, Inc., LG Electronics USA, Inc. their affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies (collectively “Sweepstakes Parties”), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same
household (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Instant Win Game or Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited.
3. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWINGS: The potential Sweepstakes winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about April 7, 2016 from among all eligible entries received. Drawings will be conducted by Administrator. Odds of winning a prize will depend upon the number of eligible entries received. The potential winners will be notified by mail and/or phone. Each potential Grand and First Prize winner must execute (or a parent or legal guardian must execute if the potential winner is a minor) and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release (“Declaration”) within seven (7) days of attempted delivery or potential winner forfeits the prize and it may be awarded to an alternate winner. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. In the event that a potential winner of the Grand Prize, First Prize, or Second Prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may, at its discretion, award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Any prize won by a minor will be awarded in the name of the winner’s parent/legal guardian.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARVS): SWEEPSTAKES: One (1) Grand Prize: A trip for four (4) to Phoenix, Arizona to attend the 2017 NCAA Men’s Final Four. Trip package consists of roundtrip first-class air transportation for four (4) from an airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Phoenix, Arizona; five (5) days and four (4) nights’ accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (two (2) rooms, double occupancy); ground transportation between hotel and airport and hotel and games; four (4) tickets to the 2017 NCAA Men’s Final Four Semi-Final and Final Games on April 1, 2017 and April 3, 2017 (seating determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); and gift bag and $7,470.00 in spending money for winner only. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $32,370.00. Actual value of trip prize will depend on airfare fluctuations and may vary based on point of departure. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. If trip destination is less than 250 miles from the winner’s residence, winner will be provided $200 as a mileage reimbursement for driving expenses in lieu of air transportation. Winner must travel on March 31, 2017 and return on April 4, 2017 or prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation to such winner. Sponsor reserves right to change dates. Winner and guests must travel together on the same itinerary. Travel arrangements are subject to availability and blackout dates and must be roundtrip. Guests must be of legal age of majority (and at least 18), unless children or legal wards of winner and must sign a liability/publicity release prior to issuance of travel
￼￼documents. If guests are children or legal wards of winner, winner must sign and return release on behalf of such child or legal ward. Travel must be made through Sponsor’s agent, on a carrier of Sponsor’s choice. If winner is a minor, his/her guests must include his/her parent/legal guardian(s). All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses not specifically stated as included in the prize are the responsibility solely of winner. The Sponsor is not responsible if the 2017 NCAA Men’s Final Four games are delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed for tickets. Seating and timing to be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. By accepting the ticket portion of the prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket. The Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use tickets on day of the game(s). Five (5) First Prizes: A home entertainment system including LG HDTV, surround sound system, and $350 in spending money. ARV: $1,500. Fifty (50) Second Prizes: A Tablet. ARV: $550. INSTANT WIN GAME: One
￼Thousand (1,000) Instant Win Game Prizes: A $25 gift card (terms and conditions apply). ARV: $25. Odds of winning an Instant Win Game Prize depend on the actual number of game plays and the timing of the game plays. No substitutions or transfers of prizes permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Instant Win Game Prizes will be fulfilled via mail within 6-8 weeks following the conclusion of the Sweepstakes. Total ARV of all prizes: $92,370. Actual value of prizes may vary. Actual prizes may differ from any promotional images.
5. GENERAL RULES: All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prizes are the responsibility of the winners. If any Instant Win Game prizes/prize notifications are returned as undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with any other requirements, the Instant Win Game prizes will be forfeited in their entirety. By participating, entrants (and their parents/legal guardians if entrants are minors) accept and agree to be bound to these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final in all matters. By participating and accepting prizes, participants and winners (and their parents/legal guardians if participants/winners are minors) agree to hold Sweepstakes Parties, their affiliates, directors, officers, shareholders, employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes and use or redemption of prizes. Acceptance also constitutes permission to the Sweepstakes Parties to use winners’ names, likenesses, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible for lost or late mail, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network or other connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes, or by any human error which may occur in the programming of this Sweepstakes. If due to a computer programming or other error, more prizes are claimed than intended to be awarded according to Rule 4, prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all valid prize claims received. In no event will Sponsor be liable for more than the stated number of prizes in Rule 4. If, in the Judges’ opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, the Administrator reserves the right to modify or terminate the Sweepstakes in a manner deemed reasonable by the Administrator, at the Administrator’s sole discretion. If terminated, prizes will be awarded in a random drawing using all non-suspect entries as of the date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries made by internet will be declared made by the name on the online registration form. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
6. WAIVER: By entering this Sweepstakes, participants (and their parents/legal guardians) waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
8. WINNERS’ LIST: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/1hJfZit. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
SPONSOR: Mondelēz Global, LLC, 100 Deforest Avenue, East Hanover, NJ 07936. ADMINISTRATOR: HelloWorld, Inc., HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield,
All trademarks are the property of their registered owners. Neither NCAA nor LG Electronics is a sponsor nor administrator of this Sweepstakes. NCAA, Final Four, Elite Eight and Sweet Sixteen are trademarks of the National Collegiate Athletic Association. Nabisco is an Official Corporate Partner of the NCAA.