Mondelez Global Wheat Thins – 2018 Get Snackin’ And Relaxin’ Vending – Win a grand prize of a trip for 2 to Siesta Key, Florida OR 1 of 30 minor prizes of a $50 gift card each
2018 GET SNACKIN’ AND RELAXIN’ VENDING PROMO OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY OR TEXT MESSAGE NECESSARY
OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE 50 U.S. AND D.C., 18 YEARS AND OLDER ONLY
1. HOW TO ENTER: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 am ET on September 1, 2018, ends at 11:59 pm ET on September 30, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”) and consists of a grand prize entry period (the “Grand Prize Entry Period”) which coincides with the Promotion Period and thirty (30) daily entry periods (each a “Daily Entry Period”). Each Daily Entry Period begins at 12:00 am ET and ends at 11:59 pm ET.
OR B) Online: Visit WheatThinsVacay.com and follow the links and instructions to complete the registration form. You will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the applicable Daily Entry Period and one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the Grand Prize drawing.
If any individuals other than yourself appear in the Photograph, you must have the permission of the individuals (or their parent’s or legal guardian’s permission if individuals are minors) to use their name/image in the Photograph. Proof of such permission may be required at Sponsor’s discretion. Uploading any Photograph further constitutes your consent to grant the Sponsor certain rights in and to the Photograph, as described, below. Each Submission entered must meet all Photograph Guidelines (described below) and be different from any entries previously submitted by you. Entry must be made in your name only, regardless of whether others contributed to or appear in the Photograph. Photographs that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible or corrupted are void and will not be accepted. Photographs that are found to be copies of other Photographs previously entered or to contain content plagiarized from other websites and/or publications will be void and will result in disqualification.
Photograph Guidelines: Photographs cannot: (a) be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, contain or reference nudity or any materially dangerous activity; (b) promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message; (c) be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group; (d) contain or reference trademarks, logos (except Sponsor’s) or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product (except Sponsor’s) of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal
identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses; (e) contain copyrighted materials owned by others without permission; and (f) contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission. By entering a Photograph you warrant and represent that: (v) it has not been previously published; (w) it has not received previous awards; (x) it does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity; (y) the other participants depicted in the Photographs, if any, have given written consent to its entry into the Contest and use as contemplated by these Official Rules; and (z) publication of the Photographs via various media including Web posting and posting in social media, will not infringe on the rights of any third party. Entrant will indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor from any claims to the contrary. Any Photographs that, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, is deemed to be inappropriate for publication or inclusion in the Sweepstakes for any reason will be disqualified.
Limit: One (1) Sweepstakes entry, per email address/person, per day during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method or combination of methods. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method or more than the stated number of entries will void your entry/entries and result in disqualification. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, except for employees of Mondelēz Global LLC (“Sponsor”), HelloWorld Inc., (“Administrator”), Compass Group USA, Inc., HMT Associates, Inc., their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties”), and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, agents, members, successors, assigns and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: Administrator will randomly select each potential Daily Entry Period winner from all eligible entries received during each applicable Daily Entry Period, on or around October 3, 2018. Non-winning Daily Entry Period entries will carry over into subsequent Daily Entry Period drawings. Administrator will randomly select the potential Grand Prize winner from all eligible entries received during the Grand Prize Entry Period, on or around October 3, 2018. Drawings will be conducted by Administrator. Odds of winning any drawing will depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period. Each potential winner that entered by mobile phone will first be contacted by mobile phone. The potential Grand Prize winner (or a parent or legal guardian must execute if the potential winner is a minor) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release within five (5) days of first attempted notification. The return of any prizes/prize notifications as undeliverable or if the potential winner fails to comply with any of these requirements or with the Official Rules in any way may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Failure by a potential winner to provide the requested information may result in the automatic forfeiture of the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted or the prize is rejected or returned as undeliverable, or potential winner fails to comply with these rules and requirements or provide any requested information within the required time period, the potential winner forfeits his/her prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. First Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after winner selection.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARVs”): One (1) Grand Prize: A trip for two (2) to Siesta Key, Florida. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Siesta Key, Florida; three (3) nights’ accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy); ground transportation to and from destination airport and hotel; $1,000 spending money; and travel agent services. Winner must travel on the dates determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion or prize will be forfeited. Trip must be booked at least twenty-one (21) days prior to departure. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and blackout dates. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Unless child of winner, travel companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure or a sibling/friend of winner with the appropriate parental permissions and releases and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. If winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, travel companion must be winner’s parent/legal guardian. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. ARV: $4,570.00. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. Thirty (30) First Prizes (one (1) awarded per Daily Entry Period): A $50 gift card that can be used for travel and assorted Wheat Thins product. ARV: $60. Terms and conditions of gift card apply. No substitutions, or cash equivalents permitted by winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Limit one prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $6,370.00.
5. PUBLICITY: Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify each winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state, likeness, photo, and/or prize information in connection with the Promotion for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, social media platforms, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
6. GENERAL RULES: All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of the winners. By entering sweepstakes, entrants (and their parents/legal guardians if entrants are minors) accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final in all matters. By accepting prizes, winners (and their parents/legal guardians if winners are minors) agree to hold Promotion Parties, each of their respective affiliates, and each of their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, members, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, the ‘Released Parties’) harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use or redemption of prize. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. Acceptance also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winners’ names, likenesses (and biographical information) for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. The Released Parties are not responsible for lost
or late entries, text messages, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network, wireless service, cellular tower or other connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this promotion, or by any human error which may occur in the programming of this promotion. If, in the Administrator’s opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the promotion, the Administrator reserves the right to modify or terminate the sweepstakes in a manner deemed reasonable by the Administrator, at the Administrator’s sole discretion. If terminated, prize will be awarded in a random drawing using all non-suspect entries as of the date of termination. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or entry, the authorized account holder of the text-messaging capable device used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. All federal and state laws apply.
7. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (the “Arbitrator”). This arbitration provision limits the ability of the entrant, Administrator, and Sponsor to litigate claims in court and participant, Administrator, and Sponsor each agree to waive their respective rights to a jury trial or a state or federal judge. You agree that you will not file any lawsuit against Administrator or Sponsor in any state or federal court and that the Arbitrator will have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute you have with Administrator or Sponsor. The Arbitrator shall apply the AAA Consumer-Related Disputes Supplementary Procedure effective September 15, 2005 (as may be amended) and as modified by the agreement to arbitrate in this Dispute Resolution section. You agree that you will not file a class action or collective action against Administrator or Sponsor, and that you will not participate in a class action or collective action against them. You agree that you will not join your claims to those of any other person and that you will not agree to class or collective procedures in arbitration or the joinder of claims in arbitration. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant, Administrator and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes or any prize, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
8. WAIVER: By participating in this Promotion, participants (and their parents/legal guardians) waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter.
10. WINNERS’ LIST: For a winner list, visit https://bit.ly/2tGNHO5. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
SPONSOR: Mondelēz Global LLC, 100 Deforest Avenue, East Hanover, NJ 07936. PROMOTION ADMINISTRATOR: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.