Molson Coors – Topo Chico Cinco De Mayo Program – Ii – Win mail address provided when registering for the Instant Win Game approximately one (1) to two (2) days after entry is received prize won (in addition to the on screen notification).
Topo Chico Cinco De Mayo Program – II
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE or payment WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’s CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Topo Chico Cinco De Mayo Program – II (“Instant Win Game”) is sponsored by Molson Coors Beverage Company USA LLC (“Sponsor”), 250 South Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL USA 60606, and is administered by Merkle Inc., (“Administrator”), 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
1. INSTANT WIN GAME PERIOD: The Instant Win Game begins on March 15, 2023 at 12:00 p.m. Central Time (“CT”) and ends on May 7, 2023 at 11:59 a.m. CT (the “Promotion Period”) and includes fifty-four (64) independent Daily Entry Periods. Daily Entry Periods start at 12:00 a.m. CT and end on 11:59 p.m. CT, except for the first and last day. The first Daily Entry Period starts at 12:00 p.m. CT. and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT and the last Daily Entry Period starts at 12:00 a.m. CT and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT. Administrator’s servers are the official time-keeping device for the Instant Win Game.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Instant Win Game is offered only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, excluding New Jersey who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees, directors, officers, and agents of Sponsor, alcohol beverage retailers and distributors, Administrator, and each of their respective parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers involved in the promotion (“Promotion Entities”), as well as the members of each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and in-laws) and persons residing in the same household as such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Instant Win Game. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. HOW TO PLAY: During the Instant Win Game Period, entrant must visit https://www.topochicohardseltzerusa.com/topochicocincodemayo (the “Instant Win Game Site”). You may do so by going directly to the website or by scanning the QR Code printed on marketing materials using your web-enabled mobile device.; If using a mobile device, data charges may apply and entrants should consult their wireless provider’s pricing plans. Entrant must submit their date of birth to access the Instant Win Game Site. If entrant meets the age requirement, entrant will be permitted to complete and submit the registration form by providing: their first and last name (initials are not permitted), valid e-mail address, complete home address including ZIP Code (P.O. Boxes are not permitted), date of birth, and agreement to be bound by these Official Rules. By completing this registration form, entrant will receive one (1) Instant Win Game play (“Game Play”).
After completing registration on the Instant Win Game Site, entrant will immediately receive on-screen notification whether they are a potential winner of an Instant Win Prize. All potential winners of an Instant Win Prize will receive an e-mail confirmation at the e-mail address provided when registering for the Instant Win Game approximately one (1) to two (2) days after entry is received. Each entrant who receives a winning notification will be deemed a potential Instant Win Game winner pending verification of the entrant’s eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Entry Limit: There is a limit of one (1) Game Play per person/per Daily Entry Period during the Instant Win Game Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Game Plays by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s Game Plays and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or Game Play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4. INSTANT WIN GAME FUNCTIONALITY: There one thousand eighty (1,080) prizes offered as of the start of the program. There will be one thousand eighty (1,080) random, computer-generated winning times, one for each Instant Win Prize that will be generated during the Promotion Period. The entrant who is the first person to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly-generated times will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated. The number of Instant Win Prizes available to be won will decrease during the Promotion Period as Instant Win Prizes are awarded and claimed.
5. Each winner is considered a potential winner pending verification of their eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE INSTANT WIN GAME. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY GAME PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION & WINNER REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL PRIZES:
Instant Win Prizes: Potential Instant Win Prize winners will receive an e-mail notification regarding the prize won (in addition to the on screen notification). The email notification will be sent to the e-mail address provided when registering for the Instant Win Game approximately twenty-four (24) to forty-eight (48) hours from the time the Game Play is received.
For All Prizes: Each entrant who receives a winner notification will be deemed a potential winner pending verification of the entrant’s eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Potential winners will be required to create a Venmo Account (if they don’t already have one) by downloading the Venmo mobile app on their mobile device. The Venmo Account must be in good standing to receive the prize. Winner will be required to provide the mobile number associated with their Venmo account within three (3) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent in order to claim the prize. Failure to provide all required information within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of winner’s right to claim a prize and may result in the prize being awarded to an alternate winner. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, fails to provide any requested information within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
7. PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
ONE THOUSAND EIGHTY (1,080) VENMO PRIZES: $10 transferred into winner’s Venmo account. Venmo payments are subject to the Venmo User Agreement, including but not limited to the requirement that each Venmo account must be in good standing, and that payments must be claimed within thirty (30) days of the date offered or they will be forfeited. Sponsor will not reissue any unclaimed Venmo Payments. ARV: $10.
Total ARV: The total ARV of all available prizes is $10,800.
For All Prizes: Unless otherwise described above prizes will be mailed to the winner at the physical address provided at the time of registration. No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or component thereof) for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. In no event will more prizes than are stated in these Official Rules be awarded. If, for any reason, more prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received) than the number of prizes offered, as set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of prizes through a random drawing from among all eligible prize claims received. ARVs are as of the time these Official Rules were printed and the value of a prize may fluctuate. A winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the prize at the time the prize is awarded. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility. Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Instant Win Game, including the prizes, is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Prizes will be fulfilled within approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Program.
Limit of one (1) Instant Win Prize per household.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Promotion Entities and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Instant Win Game or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Instant Win Game constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Instant Win Game, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Instant Win Game, or any event or cause beyond Sponsor’s control (e.g. events such as natural calamities, national emergencies, wide spread illnesses, declarations of war, acts of God, acts of terrorism) interferes with any aspect of the Instant Win Game, including but not limited to fulfillment of the prize(s), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to modify the prizes offered herein and to award the prizes at random from among the eligible Game Plays received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Instant Win Game or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other Instant Win Game or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Instant Win Game may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Instant Win Game; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Instant Win Game; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Instant Win Game or the processing of Game Plays; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Instant Win Game or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s Game Play is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Game Play, if possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. In the event of any conflict with any Instant Win Game details contained in these Official Rules and the promotion details contained in any advertising materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
12. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Instant Win Game or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Instant Win Game, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Instant Win Game, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
14. SEVERABILITY: If any provision of these Official Rules should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or any prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
15. WINNERS LIST: For a winner list, please click HERE (https://winlists.helloworld.com/257513.pdf). The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.