Molson Coors – Miller Lite Texas 2023 Program – Win a trip for winner and up to three guests (that are at least twenty-one years old) to attend the March 25 2023 Luke Combs concert in Arlington
Miller Lite Texas 2023 ProgramOFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE payment WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’s CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Miller Lite Texas 2023 Program (“Promotion”) is sponsored by Molson Coors Beverage Company USA LLC (“Sponsor”), 250 South Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL USA 60606, and is administered by Merkle Inc., (“Administrator”), 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins on December 22, 2022 at or about 12:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) and ends on March 5, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. CT (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion consists of a Statewide instant win game (“Instant Win Game”) and a Houston Metropolitan Area (“Houston Metro”) Instant Win Game and a Sweepstakes for all entrants as described below. Administrator’s servers are the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is offered only to legal residents Texas who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees, directors, officers, and agents of Sponsor, alcohol beverage retailers and distributors, Administrator, Bootleggers Touring Inc., and each of their respective parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers involved in the Promotion (“Promotion Entities”), as well as the members of each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and in-laws) and persons residing in the same household as such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. HOW TO PLAY: During the Promotion Period, entrant must visit itsmillertimetx.com (the “Promotion Site”). You may do so by going directly to the website or by scanning the QR Code printed on marketing materials using your web-enabled mobile device. If using a mobile device, data charges may apply and entrants should consult their wireless provider’s pricing plans. Entrant must submit their date of birth and ZIP Code to access the Promotion Site. If entrant meets the age and ZIP Code requirements, entrant will be permitted to complete and submit the registration form by providing: their first and last name (initials are not permitted), valid e-mail address, complete home address including ZIP Code (P.O. Boxes are not permitted), date of birth, and agreement to be bound by these Official Rules. By completing this registration form, entrant will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry and one (1) game play into the Statewide Instant Win Game for apparel prizes and if entrant resides in the Houston Metro (see list of included ZIP codes), entrant will also receive one (1) game play into the Houston Metro Instant Win Game for Houston Rodeo Season Passes. Entrant will immediately receive on-screen notification whether they are a potential winner of an Instant Win Prize.
Entry Limit: Entrant may visit the site to receive the applicable number (depending on residency) of Game Plays and one (1) Sweepstakes entry each day (12:00 a.m. ET through 11:59 p.m. CT) during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Game Plays/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s Game Plays/entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or Game Play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4. INSTANT WIN GAME FUNCTIONALITY: There are seventy-three (73) random, computer-generated winning times for the Statewide Instant Win Game and one hundred (50) random, computer-generated winning times for the Houston Metro Instant Win Game, one for each Instant Win Prize listed below, that will be generated during the Promotion Period. The eligible entrant who is the first person to play the Instant Win Game at or after an applicable randomly-generated time will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated. The number of Instant Win Prizes available to be won will decrease during the Promotion Period as Instant Win Prizes are awarded and claimed.
5. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING: On or about March 6, 2023, the Administrator will randomly select Sweepstakes prize winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. No more than three (3) Sweepstakes prize winners will be selected. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
6. Each winner is considered a potential winner pending verification of their eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME OR SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY GAME PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION & WINNER REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL PRIZES:
Instant Win Prizes: All potential Instant Win Prize winners will receive an e-mail notification to the e-mail address provided when registering for the Promotion within approximately twenty-four (24) to forty-eight (48) hours from the time the Game Play is received.
Sweepstakes Prizes: Administrator will notify potential winners by e-mail to the email address used when registering after the Drawing with instructions, where applicable, on how to claim a prize.
For All Prizes: Each entrant who receives a winning notification will be deemed a potential winner pending verification of the entrant’s eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Potential winners must take any actions outlined in the email notification within three (3) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent in order to claim the prize. Potential winners of Sweepstakes prizes will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and where not prohibited a Publicity Release (“Declaration”) which must be received by Administrator within three (3) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. Failure to provide all required information within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of winner’s right to claim a prize and may result in the prize being awarded to an alternate winner. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, fails to provide any requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that any potential winner of any prize valued at greater than $25 forfeits the prize or is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all eligible Game Plays/entries. There will be three (3) alternate drawings after which the applicable prize will remain unawarded.
8. PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
Instant Win Prizes:
THIRTY-SIX (36) LADIES JACKET PACKAGE PRIZES: Package includes a Miller Lite ladies fringe jacket, Rodeo patch, belt buckle and bandana. ARV: $184.
THIRTY-SEVEN (37) COWBOY HAT PACKAGE PRIZES: Package includes a Miller Lite cowboy hat, apron, Rodeo patch, belt buckle and bandana. ARV: $94.
Houston Metropolitan Prizes
FIFTY (50) HOUSTON RODEO PASS PRIZES: Two (2) Houston Rodeo Season “Grounds” Passes (usable from 2/28 – 3/19), fulfilled digitally to winner’s email address used to register. See https://www.rodeohouston.com/Ticket-Info/Grounds-Admission for all details about the Grounds Pass. ARV: $100.
TWO (2) LUKE COMBS CONCERT PRIZES: Each winner will receive a trip for winner and up to three guests (that are at least twenty-one years old) to attend the March 25, 2023 Luke Combs concert in Arlington, TX and an assortment of Miller Lite & Luke Combs branded merchandise.
Trip package includes four (4) tickets (fulfilled digitally) to the March 25, 2023 Luke Combs concert in Arlington, TX (seat location to be determined by Sponsor) and accommodations for one (1) night at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, quad occupancy). If winner resides more than 250 miles away, winner will also receive round trip, coach-class air transportation for four (4) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Dallas-Fort Worth Airport. If winner lives within 250 of the Arlington, TX concert location, winner will receive a $250 check to assist with travel.
Branded merchandise includes: two (2) Miller Lite Columbia Men’s shirt (sizes Large and X-Large), six Miller Lite hats, six (6) Miller Lite T-shirts, twelve (12) Miller Lite Beverage wraps and (2) Miller Lite turn tables.
Maximum prize ARV: $4,416.
ONE (1) HOUSTON RODEO CONCERT PRIZE: Prize package includes four (4) Action Seats” tickets for the concert held NRG Stadium on March 18, 2023 for winner and three guests who are at least twenty-one years or older. See https://www.rodeohouston.com/Ticket-Info/Rodeo-Concert-Tickets/Individual-Tickets for all details about the “Action Tickets.” Prize package also includes accommodations for one (1) night at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, quad occupancy). If winner resides more than 250 miles away from the Houston Rodeo, winner will also receive round trip, coach-class air transportation for four (4) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to the Houston Airport. If winner lives within 250 of the Houston Rodeo location, winner will receive a $250 check to assist with travel. Maximum prize ARV: $4,320
Total ARV: The total ARV of all available prizes in the Promotion is $21,338.
For All Prizes: Unless otherwise described above, prizes will be mailed to the winner at the physical address provided at the time of registration. No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. All details, including colors, sizes, features of the prizes will be determined by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or component thereof) for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Winners of a prize equal to or greater than $600 will receive an IRS Form 1099 MISC reporting the actual value of the prize received. In no event will more prizes than are stated in these Official Rules be awarded. If, for any reason, more prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received) than the number of prizes offered, as set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of prizes through a random drawing from among all eligible prize claims received. ARVs are as of the time these Official Rules were printed and the value of a prize may fluctuate. A winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the prize at the time the prize is awarded. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility. Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Promotion, including the prizes, is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Program.
Limit of one (1) Instant Win Prize and one (1) Sweepstakes Prize per household.
9. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Promotion Entities, Bootleggers Touring Inc., Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes or Instant Win Game, or any event or cause beyond Sponsor’s control (e.g. events such as natural calamities, national emergencies, wide spread illnesses, declarations of war, acts of God, acts of terrorism) interferes with any aspect of the Sweepstakes or Instant Win Game, including but not limited to fulfillment of the prize(s), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to modify the prizes offered herein and to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries or plays received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Instant Win Game or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or the Instant Win Game may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry or Game Play is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry or Game Play, if possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. In the event of any conflict with any Promotion details contained in these Official Rules and the Promotion details contained in any Promotion promotional materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Promotion as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
13. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
15. SEVERABILITY: If any provision of these Official Rules should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or any prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
16. WINNERS LIST: For a winner list, please click HERE (https://bit.ly/3VGLj5x). The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.