Molson Coors Keystone Light – Summer 2023 – Win 1099 MISC reporting the actual value of the prize received
Keystone Light Summer 2023 SweepstakesOFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE or payment WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’s CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Keystone Light Summer 2023 Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Molson Coors Beverage Company USA LLC (“Sponsor”), 250 South Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL USA 60606, and is administered by Merkle Inc., (“Administrator”), 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on April 1, 2023 at or about 12:00 p.m. Central Time (“CT”) and ends on July 31, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. CT (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s servers are the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is offered only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees, directors, officers, and agents of Sponsor, alcohol beverage retailers and distributors, Administrator, and each of their respective parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers involved in the Sweepstakes (“Promotion Entities”), as well as the members of each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and in-laws) and persons residing in the same household as such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: During the Promotion Period, entrant must visit keystonelightsummer.com (the “Promotion Site”). You may do so by going directly to the website or by scanning the QR Code printed on marketing materials using your web-enabled mobile device. If using a mobile device, data charges may apply and entrants should consult their wireless provider’s pricing plans. Entrant must submit their date of birth and State to access the Promotion Site. If entrant meets the age and State requirements, entrant will be permitted to complete and submit the registration form by providing their first and last name (initials are not permitted), valid e-mail address, complete home address including ZIP Code (P.O. Boxes are not permitted), date of birth, and one (1) of the following valid keywords (each, a “Keyword”) that is available for the entrant’s state of residence as set forth in the chart below. The chart below provides the Keyword, eligible states and available prizing for each Keyword that are a part of this promotion.
Number of Potential Winners
5 UTVs, 12 sunglasses, 5 gaiters, 5 coolers,
5 tailgate canopies, 5 hats, 12 t-shirts
1 UTV, 24 sunglasses, 4 coolers, 24 hats,
1 UTV 24 sunglasses, 20 gaiters, 4 coolers,
4 tailgate canopies, 12 hats
WI, IL, IA, MI, IN, OH, KY, MN, ND
1 UTV, 24 sunglasses, 5 gaiters, 2 coolers,
2 tailgate canopies, 5 hats, 24 t-shirts,
1 beverage wrap
WI, IL, IA, MI, IN, OH, KY, MN, ND
2 UTVs 24 sunglasses, 5 gaiters, 2 coolers,
2 tailgate canopies, 5 hats, 24 t-shirts,
2 beverage wraps
1 UTV, 12 sunglasses, 3 coolers, 3 hats
1 UTV, 12 sunglasses, 3 coolers, 3 hats
1 UTV 180 sunglasses, 100 gaiters, 20 coolers,
20 tailgate canopies, 30 hats, 48 t-shirts,
10 beverage wraps
AZ, NM, NV, CA, WA, OR
1 UTV 60 sunglasses, 50 gaiters, 2 coolers,
5 tailgate canopies, 25 hats
TN, AL, KY, VA
1 UTV, 48 sunglasses, 8 coolers, 48 hats, 36 t-shirts
2 UTVs, 24 sunglasses, 4 coolers, 24 hats, 48 t-shirts
Upon completion and submission of the registration form, including agreement to these Official Rules, entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes drawing associated with the Keyword submitted (each a “Keyword Drawing”).
Entry Limit: Each entrant is limited to receiving one (1) entry per day during the Promotion Period. In the event that a household, based on address, enters the Sweepstakes using more than five (5) unique e-mail addresses, all of the Sweepstakes entries associated with that household (determined by Sponsor or Administrator at their sole discretion) will be disqualified. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the operation of the Sweepstakes drawing is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. On or about August 2, 2023, the Administrator will randomly select Sweepstakes prize winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period for each Keyword Drawing as set forth in the chart in Section 3 above.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION & WINNER REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL PRIZES: Each winner is considered a potential winner pending verification of their eligibility and compliance with the Official Rules. Administrator will notify potential winners by email to the email address used when registering after the Sweepstakes drawing with instructions on how to claim a prize.
Potential winners must take any actions outlined in the email notification within three (3) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent in order to claim the prize. Potential Grand Prize winners will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and where not prohibited a Publicity Release (“Declaration”) and IRS Form W-9 which must be received by Administrator within three (3) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim a Grand Prize. Failure to provide all required information within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of winner’s right to claim a prize and may result in the prize being awarded to an alternate winner. Upon verification of eligibility, prizes other than the Grand Prize will be mailed to the winner at the physical address provided at the time of registration. Grand Prize winners will be contacted with further instructions regarding delivery of the prize. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, fails to provide any requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that any potential winner of any prize valued at greater than $25 forfeits the prize or is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be three (3) alternate drawings, after which the applicable prize will remain unawarded. Unclaimed Neck Gaiter, Hat and Beverage Wrap prizes will not be awarded.
6. PRIZES, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”) AND ODDS OF WINNING:
The number of Prizes available per Keyword is set forth in the chart in Section 3 above.
TWENTY FIVE (25) GRAND PRIZES: One (1) Coleman Outfitter 400 UTV (Utility Vehicle). ARV: $9,000.
FOUR-HUNDRED FORTY FOUR (444) SUNGLASSES PRIZES: One (1) pair of Keystone Light branded sunglasses with one (1) Keystone Light branded neoprene sunglasses retainer strap, both in camouflage print. ARV: $25.
ONE-HUNDRED EIGHTY FIVE NECK GAITER PRIZES: One (1) Keystone Light branded neck gaiter in camouflage print. ARV: $3.
SIXTY FOUR (64) COOLER PRIZES: One (1) Keystone Light branded cooler in camouflage print. ARV: $176.
THIRTY EIGHT (38) TAILGATE CANOPY PRIZES: One (1) pick-up truck tailgate canopy, 114 inches by 71 inches. ARV: $97.
ONE-HUNDRED EIGHTY FOUR (184) HAT PRIZES: One (1) Keystone Light branded brimmed hat in camouflage print. ARV: $8.
TWO-HUNDRED TWENTY EIGHT (228) T-SHIRT PRIZES: One (1) Keystone Light branded long-sleeved t-shirt in camouflage print. ARV: $33.25.
THIRTEEN (13) BEVERAGE WRAP PRIZES: One (1) Keystone Light branded can-sized insulated beverage wrap in camouflage print. ARV: $12.50.
Total ARV: The total ARV of all available prizes in the Sweepstakes is $260,820.
Odds of Winning: The odds of winning a Sweepstakes prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received for each Keyword Drawing during the Promotion Period.
For All Prizes: No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Winners of a prize equal to or greater than $600 will receive an IRS Form 1099 MISC reporting the actual value of the prize received. In no event will more prizes than are stated in these Official Rules be awarded. If, for any reason, more prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received) than the number of prizes offered, as set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of prizes through a random drawing from among all eligible prize claims received. ARVs are as of the time these Official Rules were printed and the value of a prize may fluctuate. A winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the prize at the time the prize is awarded. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility. Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Sweepstakes, including the prizes, is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes and verification of all winners.
Limit of one (1) prize per household.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Promotion Entities and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, or any event or cause beyond Sponsor’s control (e.g. events such as natural calamities, national emergencies, wide spread illnesses, declarations of war, acts of God, acts of terrorism) interferes with any aspect of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to fulfillment of the prize(s), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to modify the prizes offered herein and to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and the Sweepstakes details contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
11. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin or the appropriate Wisconsin State Court located in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Wisconsin or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Wisconsin.
13. SEVERABILITY: If any provision of these Official Rules should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or any prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
14. WINNERS LIST: For a winner list, please click HERE (https://bit.ly/3C1yElV). The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.