Molson Coors – Keystone Light Mini Hood Sweeptakes – Win one Keystone Light t-shirt
Keystone Light Mini Hood Sweeps
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE or payment WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’s CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Keystone Light Mini Hood Sweeps (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Molson Coors Beverage Company USA LLC (“Sponsor”), 250 South Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL USA 60606, and is administered by Merkle Inc., (“Administrator”), 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on April 27, 2023 at or about 12:00 p.m. Central Time (“CT”) and ends on July 7, 2023 at 11:59 a.m. CT (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion consists of the following:
a “National Sweepstakes” (offered to residents of all fifty (50) states and the District of Columbia) available during the entire Promotion Period.
(b) Six (6) independent “Regional Sweepstakes” offered to residents of select states available during the entire Promotion Period. Eligibility for these Regional Sweepstakes are listed in Section 3.
The Administrator’s servers are the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is offered only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees, directors, officers, and agents of Sponsor, Administrator, Bootleggers Touring Inc., alcohol beverage retailers and distributors and each of their respective parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers involved in the Sweepstakes (“Promotion Entities”), as well as the members of each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and in-laws) and persons residing in the same household as such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. HOW TO PLAY: During the Promotion Period, entrant must visit www.keystonelight.com/AustinC (the “Promotion Site”). You may do so by going directly to the website or by scanning the QR Code printed on marketing materials using your web-enabled mobile device. If using a mobile device, data charges may apply and entrants should consult their wireless provider’s pricing plans. Entrant must submit their date of birth and ZIP Code to access the Promotion Site. If entrant meets the age and ZIP Code requirements, entrant will be permitted to complete and submit the registration form by providing: their first and last name (initials are not permitted), valid e-mail address, complete home address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted), date of birth, and agreement to be bound by these Official Rules. By completing this registration form and entering a Keyword (as outlined below)*, entrant will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the National Sweepstakes drawing.
*How to Enter a Regional Sweepstakes: Once you enter one (1) of the following available Regional “Keywords”, you will also receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the applicable Regional Sweepstakes Drawing. The chart below provides the eligibility and Keyword for each of the six (6) Regional Sweepstakes.
MA, MD, ME, MI, NH, NY, OH, PA, VT, WV
IN, KY, OH, TN
AL, AR, FL, LA, MS, NC
IL, IA, MO
Fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia
Upon completion and submission of the registration form, including agreement to these Official Rules, entrant will receive, one (1) Sweepstakes entry associated with the Keyword submitted (each a “Keyword Drawing”).
Limit: Each entrant is limited to receiving one (1) entry into the National Sweepstakes and one (1) entry into one (1) Reginal Sweepstakes each day during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the number of entries permitted by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4. DRAWINGS: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the operation of the Sweepstakes drawing is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
For the National Sweepstakes: Administrator will randomly select the potential Grand Prize Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received for the National Sweepstakes on or around July 10, 2023. Odds of winning the National Sweepstakes Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
For Regional Sweepstakes: Administrator will randomly select the potential Regional Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period for each Keyword Drawing on or around July 10, 2023, for the applicable Regional Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a Regional Sweepstakes prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the applicable Regional Sweepstakes.
Each winner is considered a potential winner pending verification of their eligibility and compliance with the Official Rules.
5. HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Each entrant who receives a winning notification will be deemed a potential winner pending verification of the entrant’s eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Potential winners must take any actions outlined in the email notification within three (3) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent in order to claim the prize. Failure to provide all required information within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of winner’s right to claim a prize and may result in the prize being awarded to an alternate winner. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, fails to provide any requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that any potential winner of any prize valued at greater than $25 forfeits the prize or is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all eligible Game Plays/entries. There will be three (3) alternate drawings, after which the applicable prize will remain unawarded.
6. PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
SIXTY (60) REGIONAL SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES (ten (10) awarded per Keyword): Each winner will receive one Keystone Light (1) t-shirt. ARV: $35.00.
SIX (6) NATIONAL SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES: Each winner will receive one (1) Keystone Light Mini Hoods signed by Austin Cindric. Sponsor neither warrants nor represents that prize can be sold or traded for the stated value; actual value depends on market conditions which fluctuate. Autographs have no cash value. ARV: $250.00
Total ARV: The total ARV of all available prizes in the Promotion is $3,600.00.
For All Prizes: Unless otherwise described above, prizes will be mailed to the winner at the physical address provided at the time of registration. No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Winners of a prize equal to or greater than $600 will receive an IRS Form 1099 MISC reporting the actual value of the prize received. In no event will more prizes than are stated in these Official Rules be awarded. If, for any reason, more prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received) than the number of prizes offered, as set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of prizes through a random drawing from among all eligible prize claims received. ARVs are as of the time these Official Rules were printed and the value of a prize may fluctuate. A winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the prize at the time the prize is awarded. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility. Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Promotion, including the prizes, is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion and verification of all winners.
Limit of one (1) Regional Sweepstakes Prize per household. Limit of one (1) National Sweepstakes Prize per household.
7. RELEASE: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Promotion Entities as well as and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, damage to or loss of property, or the violation of any privacy or publicity rights arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, if any fraud, technical failures, human error, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, or any event or cause beyond Sponsor’s control (e.g. events such as natural calamities, national emergencies, wide spread illnesses, declarations of war, acts of God, acts of terrorism) interferes with any aspect of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to fulfillment of the prize(s), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance and may modify the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of any conflict with any details contained in these Official Rules and details contained in any promotional materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; (6) any undelivered telephone calls, messages or e-mails, including without limitation, e-mails that are not received because of an entrant’s privacy or spam filter settings that may divert any winner notification or other Sweepstakes related e-mail to a spam or junk folder; or (7) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials or notifications and these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
13. SEVERABILITY: If any provision of these Official Rules should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or any prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
14. WINNERS LIST: For a winner list, please click https://winlists.helloworld.com/257545.pdf (https://bit.ly/3wYAzEZ). The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.