Molson Coors – Coors Light Military Ccmf 2023 – Win two (2) 4-day Mainstage VIP wristbands for the 2023 Carolina Country Music Fest (“CCMF”) for June 8-11 2023 in Myrtle Beach
Coors Light® Military CCMF 2023 Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE or payment WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’s CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Coors Light® Military CCMF 2023 Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) is sponsored by Molson Coors Beverage Company USA LLC (“Sponsor”), 250 South Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL USA 60606, and is administered by Merkle Inc., (“Administrator”), 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins on March 2, 2023 at 12:00 p.m. Central Time (“CT”) and ends on May 12, 2023 at 11:59 a.m. CT (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s servers are the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is offered only to legal residents of Alabama, Arkansas, the District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Tennessee, South Carolina, and Virginia with a valid military ID who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees, directors, officers, and agents of Sponsor, alcohol beverage retailers and distributors, Administrator, Carolina Country Music Fest, and each of their respective parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers involved in the Promotion (“Promotion Entities”), as well as the members of each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and in-laws) and persons residing in the same household as such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, entrant must visit MC.BeveragePromo.com/257598 (the “Promotion Site”). You may do so by going directly to the website or by scanning the QR Code printed on marketing materials using your web-enabled mobile device. If using a mobile device, data charges may apply, and entrants should consult their wireless provider’s pricing plans. Entrant must submit their date of birth and state to access the Promotion Site. If entrant meets the age and state requirements, entrant will be permitted to complete and submit the registration form by providing: their first and last name (initials are not permitted), valid e-mail address, complete home address including ZIP Code (P.O. Boxes are not permitted), date of birth, and agreement to be bound by these Official Rules. By completing this registration form, entrant will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry.
Entry Limit: There is a limit of one (1) Sweepstakes entry per person/per day (12:00 p.m. CT through 11:59 a.m. CT) during the Promotion Period. In the event that a household, based on address, enters the Promotion using more than five (5) unique e-mail addresses, all of the Sweepstakes entries associated with that household (determined by Sponsor or Administrator at their sole discretion) will be disqualified. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING: On or about May 16, 2023, the Administrator will randomly select Sweepstakes prize winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. No more than two (2) Sweepstakes prize winners will be selected in total. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
5. Each winner is considered a potential winner pending verification of their eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION & WINNER REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL PRIZES:
Sweepstakes Prizes: Each potential winner will be notified by Administrator at the email address used to register for the Promotion.
For All Prizes: Each potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and where not prohibited a Publicity Release (“Declaration”) which must be received by Administrator within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. Failure to provide all required information, including providing a valid military ID, within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of a winner’s right to claim the prize and may result in the prize being awarded to an alternate winner if time permits. Upon verification of eligibility, Sponsor will arrange delivery of each prize, which may include being mailed to the winner at the physical address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted) provided at the time of registering for the Promotion. CCMF wristbands will be available at will-call and must be claimed by the winner. Each winner will be required to provide photo identification at will-call. The Promotion Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding a prize for any reason. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, is not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept a prize, or any winner notification is returned as undeliverable or the potential winner fails to respond to a winner notification within the timeframe specified in such winner notification, the prize may be forfeited. If a prize is forfeited for any reason, it may be awarded to an alternate potential winner, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, selected at random from the remaining pool of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, time permitting. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a prize, the prize may not be re-awarded. Prizes are not transferable and include only the items specifically listed as part of each prize. Any portion of a prize not accepted by a winner will be forfeited. Each winner shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes for any prize won. Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099-MISC for each Grand Prize winner. Approximate retail values are as of the time these Official Rules were printed and the value of a prize may fluctuate. A winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the prize at the time the prize is awarded. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility. Each prize will only be awarded to a verified winner.
7. PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
FOUR (4) GRAND PRIZES: Each winner will receive two (2) 4-day Mainstage VIP wristbands for the 2023 Carolina Country Music Fest (“CCMF”) for June 8-11, 2023 in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina; four (4) nights standard hotel accommodations (single room, double occupancy) at a Myrtle Beach-area hotel selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion; two (2) t-shirts (size and style determined by Sponsor); two (2) beverage wraps; and two (2) Coors Light branded cowboy hats. ARV: $2,840.00.
Total ARV: The total ARV of all available prizes in the Promotion is $11,360.00.
For All Prizes: Proof of valid military ID is required to claim a prize. Each Sweepstakes winner’s guest must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older. Except as otherwise set forth herein, travel, transportation, parking, lodging, meals, and any and all other costs or expenses not expressly included in these Official Rules are not included in a Sweepstakes prize. Each Sweepstakes winner is responsible for all gratuities, transportation, lodging, and any other incidental costs or expenses not identified in these Official Rules. Each Sweepstakes Grand Prize winner will be required to provide a major credit card upon hotel check-in, and all in-room charges will be charged to the credit card. Any damage to the room will be the responsibility of the Sweepstakes Grand Prize winner. Sponsor is not responsible if CCMF is delayed, postponed, or canceled for any reason, including, but not limited to, federal, state and/or local laws, rules, and restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The winner and guest agree that he/she will participate in all COVID-19 protocols established by the Sponsor and the host of CCMF, which may include, but is not limited to, social distancing measures, wearing of masks, and/or consenting to COVID-19 testing. The Sponsor will have no liability and will not be required to award the CCMF wristband prize if a winner or guest tests positive for COVID-19 or is unwilling or unable to participate in the set protocols. Winner will not receive compensation from Sponsor for tickets that the winner is unable to use due to cancellation of CCMF, but tickets may be subject to standard rain-check policies and procedures set by the issuer. Winner agrees that CCMF admission is awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to that applicable winner, and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated, or otherwise conveyed. Sponsor reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to winner and/or his/her guest if either winner or his/her guest violates the previous restrictions or engages in a disruptive manner, or with intent to abuse, threaten or harass any other person at CCMF.
Unless otherwise described above, prizes will be mailed to the winner at the physical address provided at the time of registration. No cash equivalent, all prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or component thereof) for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Winners of a prize equal to or greater than $600 will receive an IRS Form 1099 MISC reporting the actual value of the prize received. In no event will more prizes than are stated in these Official Rules be awarded. If, for any reason, more prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received) than the number of prizes offered, as set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of prizes through a random drawing from among all eligible prize claims received. ARVs are as of the time these Official Rules were printed and the value of a prize may fluctuate. A winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the prize at the time the prize is awarded. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility. Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Promotion, including the prizes, is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
Limit of one (1) Sweepstakes Prize per household.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Promotion Entities and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, or any event or cause beyond Sponsor’s control (e.g. events such as natural calamities, national emergencies, wide spread illnesses, declarations of war, acts of God, acts of terrorism) interferes with any aspect of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to fulfillment of the prize(s), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to modify the prizes offered herein and to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries or plays received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. In the event of any conflict with any Promotion details contained in these Official Rules and the Promotion details contained in any Promotion promotional materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Promotion as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
12. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
14. SEVERABILITY: If any provision of these Official Rules should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or any prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
15. WINNERS LIST: For a winner list, please click HERE (bit.ly/3IJoQ2D). The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.