Molson Coors Coors Light – Aloha Classic Golf – Win for winner and three guests to Kona Hawaii
Coors Light® Aloha Classic Golf Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR TEXT MSG NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM THE PRIZE. A PURCHASE or payment WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’s CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Coors Light® Aloha Classic Golf Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Molson Coors Beverage Company USA LLC (“Sponsor”), 250 South Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL USA 60606, and is administered by Merkle Inc., (“Administrator”), 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on May 3, 2023 at 12:00 p.m. Central Time (“CT”) and ends on May 21, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. CT (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s servers are the official time-keeping devices for the Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is offered only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees, directors, officers, and agents of Sponsor, Administrator, alcohol beverage retailers and distributors and each of their respective parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers involved in the Sweepstakes (“Promotion Entities”), as well as the members of each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and in-laws) and persons residing in the same household as such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: During the Promotion Period, using a mobile phone, text “ALOHA” to 90464 to receive the “Promotion Site” URL or navigate directly to www.CoorsLightAlohaClassic.com (the “Promotion Site”). If entering via a mobile device, data charges may apply, and entrants should consult their wireless provider’s pricing plans. Entrant must submit their date of birth and ZIP Code to access the Promotion Site. If entrant meets the age and ZIP Code requirements, entrant will be permitted to complete and submit the registration form by providing their first and last name (initials are not permitted), valid email address, valid home address including ZIP Code (P.O. Boxes not permitted), and date of birth. Upon completion and submission of the registration form, including agreement to these Official Rules, entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes drawing.
Limit: Each entrant is limited to receiving one (1) entry per day during the Promotion Period. In the event that a household, based on address, enters the Promotion using more than five (5) unique e-mail addresses, all of the Sweepstakes entries associated with that household (determined by Sponsor or Administrator at their sole discretion) will be disqualified. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
During the Promotion Period, an eligible entrant who is logged in to their Facebook account may be presented with a Facebook sponsored post prompting the entrant to enter the Sweepstakes (the “Ad”). Sponsor will determine Ad placement in its sole discretion and may discontinue the Ad at any time. Accordingly, only select Facebook users will see the Ad. There is no guarantee that anyone will be able to enter via the Ad. The entrant must follow the in-Ad instructions to enter the Sweepstakes by submitting the required Information (full name, home mailing address, date of birth and a valid email address). Upon completion and submission of the registration form within the Ad, the entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
4. DRAWING: Administrator is an independent organization whose decisions as to the operation of the Sweepstakes drawing is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period on or around May 23, 2023. Winner is considered a potential winner pending verification of their eligibility and compliance with the Official Rules.
5. HOW TO CLAIM THE PRIZE: Potential winner is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Administrator will notify potential winner by e-mail after the Drawing with instructions, where applicable, on how to claim the prize. The potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and where not prohibited a Publicity Release (“Declaration”) which must be received by Administrator within four (4) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. Failure to provide all required information within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of winner’s right to claim a prize, and may result in the prize being awarded to an alternate winner. Upon verification of eligibility, the prize will be mailed to the winner at the physical address provided at the time of registration. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, fails to provide any requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner of any prize valued at greater than $25 is disqualified for any reason or forfeits the prize, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held (time permitting), after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
6. PRIZE, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”) AND ODDS OF WINNING:
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A trip for winner and three (3) guests to Kona, Hawaii. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for four (4) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Kona, HI; two (2) nights’ accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy) and a $12,655 check to assist with tax liability resulting from prize acceptance. There exists an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is a contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By traveling and attending event, winner and winner’s guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Trip must be booked at least twenty-one (21) days prior to departure. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and blackout dates. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Travel companion must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the date of departure and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Winner and travel companions are responsible for complying with any COVID-19 requirements set forth by airline, rental car vendor, hotels, excursion and event venues or other vendors offering services that are part of the trip prize. Failure to comply with any required COVID-19 requirements, may result in forfeiture of the prize of elements of the prize. Forfeiture of any aspect of the trip due to failure to meet these requirements will not impact the value of the trip as reported on an IRS Form 1099. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Sponsor is not responsible if any prize component is delayed, postponed, or cancelled for any reason, in which event that portion of prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
B. Total ARV: The total ARV of all available prizes in the Sweepstakes is $45,105.00.
C. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning the prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
Prize is non-transferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Winner of a prize equal to or greater than $600 will receive an IRS Form 1099 MISC reporting the actual value of the prize received. Limit of one (1) prize per household. In no event will more prizes than are stated in these Official Rules be awarded. If, for any reason, more prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received) than the number of prizes offered, as set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of prizes through a random drawing from among all eligible prize claims received. ARVs are as of the time these Official Rules were printed and the value of a prize may fluctuate. The winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the prize at the time the prize is awarded. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility. Prize is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Prize will be fulfilled shortly after winner confirmation.
7. RELEASE: By receipt of the prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Promotion Entities as well as and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, damage to or loss of property, or the violation of any privacy or publicity rights arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, if any fraud, technical failures, human error, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, or any event or cause beyond Sponsor’s control (e.g. events such as natural calamities, national emergencies, wide spread illnesses, declarations of war, acts of God, acts of terrorism) interferes with any aspect of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to fulfillment of the prize(s), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance and may modify the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of any conflict with any details contained in these Official Rules and details contained in any promotional materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other promotional media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; (6) any undelivered telephone calls, messages or e-mails, including without limitation, e-mails that are not received because of an entrant’s privacy or spam filter settings that may divert any winner notification or other Sweepstakes related e-mail to a spam or junk folder; or (7) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. SEVERABILITY: If any provision of these Official Rules should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or any prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
14. WINNERS LIST: For a winner list, please click HERE (bit.ly/43brrvJ). The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.