Molson Coors Blue Moon – 2023 Baseball Instant Win Game And – Win who is at least (21) years old to see a regular season baseball game at Coors Field scheduled to take place on a Sponsor-specified date between August 2023 – September 2023.
BLUE MOON® 2023 BASEBALL INSTANT WIN GAME AND Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE or payment WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’s CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Blue Moon® 2023 Baseball Instant Win Game and Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) is sponsored by Molson Coors Beverage Company USA LLC (“Sponsor”), 250 South Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL USA 60606, and is administered by Merkle Inc., (“Administrator”), 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins at or about 12:00 PM Central Time (“CT”) on March 1, 2023 and ends at 11:59 AM CT on May 30, 2023 (“Promotion Period”). The Promotion consists of an instant win game (“Game”) and a sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”), each as described below.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is offered only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, but excluding New Jersey, who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees, directors, officers, and agents of Sponsor, alcohol beverage retailers and distributors, Administrator, the MLB Entities (defined below), and each of their respective parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers involved in the Promotion (“Promotion Entities”), as well as the members of each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and in-laws) and persons residing in the same household as such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. The “MLB Entities” shall mean the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball (“BOC”), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, MLB Advanced Media, L.P. (“MLB”), Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., The MLB Network, LLC, the Major League Baseball Clubs (“Clubs”), each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
3. HOW TO PLAY: During the Promotion Period, entrant must logon to www.bluemoonbaseball.com (the “Promotion Site”) and submit his/her date of birth to access the Promotion Site. You may do so by going directly to the website or by scanning the QR Code printed on marketing materials using your web-enabled mobile device; data charges may apply and entrants should consult their wireless provider’s pricing plans. Next, entrant must register by completing the online form, including which may include without limitation: his/her first and last name (initials are not permitted), valid e-mail address, complete mailing address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted) including 5-digit ZIP code, date of birth, and affirmation that entrant has read and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. By completing this registration form, entrant will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the applicable Regional Sweepstakes drawing based on their state of residence for a Grand Prize as set forth below:
CO, MT, KS, MO, NE, SD, TX, UT, WY
IA, IL, IN, KY, MI, MN, ND, OH, WI
CT, DC, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV
AK, AZ, CA, HI, ID, NM, NV, OR, WA
AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN
Entrant will also receive one (1) Instant Win Game Play (“Game Play”). Entrant will immediately receive on-screen notification whether they are a potential winner of an Instant Win Prize
Entry Limit: There is a limit of one (1) Game Play and one (1) Sweepstakes entry per person per day (12:00 a.m. CT through 11:59 p.m. CT) during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Game Plays/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s plays/entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
IMPORTANT FOR ENTRANTS USING A MOBILE DEVICE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION: Message and data rates may apply. Not all mobile telephone providers carry the service necessary to participate in this Promotion and/or obtain a Promotion Site link. Entrants should consult their wireless providers’ pricing plans.
4. Instant Win Game Functionality & Winner notification: There are one hundred seventy (170) random, computer-generated winning times, one for each Instant Win prize listed below, will be generated during the Promotion Period. The entrant who is the first person to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated. The number of Game Prizes available to be won will decrease during the Promotion Period as Game Prizes are awarded and claimed.
5. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME OR SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
6. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING, WINNER NOTIFICATION & WINNER REQUIREMENTS: On or about May 31, 2023, the Administrator will randomly select Sweepstakes prize winners for each Region, from all eligible entries received for each Region during the Promotion. No more than five (5) Sweepstakes prize winners will be selected in total, one (1) for each Region. Each winner is considered a potential winner pending verification of his/her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for each applicable Region during the Promotion Period.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION & WINNER REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL PRIZES:
Instant Win Game Prizes: All potential Instant Win prize winners will receive an e-mail confirmation at the e-mail address provided when registering for the Promotion within approximately twenty-four (24) to forty-eight (48) hours from the time the Game Play is received. Each entrant who receives a winning notification will be deemed a potential Instant Win prize winner pending verification of the entrant’s eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Potential winners of a Venmo Prize are required to create a Venmo Account by downloading the Venmo mobile app on their mobile device. The Venmo Account must be in good standing to receive the prize. Winner will be required to provide the mobile number associated with their Venmo account within three (3) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent in order to claim the prize. Failure to provide all required information within the stated time period will result in forfeiture of the prize.
Sweepstakes Prizes: Each potential Sweepstakes winner will be notified by email. Potential winners will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver, and where not prohibited, a Publicity Release (“Declaration”) which must be received by Administrator, within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted or fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information within the required time period, potential winner forfeits the prize.
All Prizes: In the event that any potential winner of a prize valued at more than $25 forfeits the prize or is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all eligible Game Plays/entries. There will be three (3) alternate drawings after which the applicable prize will remain unawarded. Unclaimed Venmo Prizes will not be awarded.
8. PRIZES DESCRIPTIONS AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
Instant Win Prizes
TWENTY (20) Varsity Game Prizes: The “Varsity Game Prize” is a Blue Moon-branded varsity jacket and hat. All sizes, styles, makes & models of prizes are selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No more than twenty (20) Varsity Game Prizes will be available in the Promotion. The ARV of each Varsity Game Prize is $195.
FIFTY (50) Stadium Chair Game Prizes: The “Stadium Chair Game Prize” is a set of two (2) Blue Moon-branded stadium chairs. All sizes, styles, makes & models of prizes are selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No more than fifty (50) Stadium Chair Game Prizes will be available in the Promotion. The ARV of each Stadium Chair Prize is $106.
ONE HUNDRED (100) $15 Venmo Prizes: $15 transferred into winner’s Venmo account. Venmo payments are subject to the Venmo User Agreement, including but not limited to the requirement that each Venmo account must be in good standing, and that payments must be claimed within thirty (30) days of the date offered or they will be forfeited. Sponsor will not reissue any unclaimed Venmo Payments. ARV of each prize is: $15.
FIVE (5) GRAND PRIZES (1 awarded for each Region): Each “Sweepstakes Prize” is a trip to Denver, Colorado for the winner and one (1) guest who is at least twenty-one (21) years old, to see a regular season baseball game at Coors Field scheduled to take place on a Sponsor-specified date between August 2023 – September 2023. The ARV of each Sweepstakes Prize is $5,064. The total ARV of all available Sweepstakes Prizes is $25,320.
Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Denver, CO; two (2) nights’ accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy); two (2) tickets to a regular season baseball game at Coors Field(seat location and date of game determined by Sponsor), $500 spending money and a check for $1,520 to assist winner with tax liability. There exists an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is a contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By traveling and attending event, winner and winner’s guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Winner and guest must travel on same itinerary Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Winner and travel companions are responsible for complying with any COVID-19 requirements set forth by airline, rental car vendor, hotels, excursion and event venues or other vendors offering services that are part of the trip prize. Failure to comply with any required COVID-19 requirements, may result in forfeiture of the prize of elements of the prize. Forfeiture of any aspect of the trip due to failure to meet these requirements will not impact the value of the trip as reported on an IRS Form 1099. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Sponsor is not responsible if scheduled baseball game is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, in which event that portion of prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
Use of any Major League Baseball game/event/exhibition ticket is subject to the standard terms, conditions, and health and safety policies applicable to the ticket; see rockies.com/ticketback for details. Seat locations at the game/event/exhibition and, unless otherwise stated in the prize description, exact game/event/exhibition date shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Each winner’s guest(s) must be of legal age of majority in his/her(their) jurisdiction(s) of residence unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Major League Baseball game/event/exhibition dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the BOC and/or the applicable Club and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of any prize will govern in the event a legal game/event/exhibition, as defined by Major League Baseball, is not played or held due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance, or any other reason. Each winner and his/her guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable ballpark and venue regulations in connection with the prize; see rockies.com/ballpark for details. Sponsor and the other MLB Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any winner and/or his/her guest(s) who engage in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person at the game/event/exhibition. Released Parties (as defined below) will not be responsible for weather conditions; acts of God; acts of terrorism; civil disturbances; local, state, or federal regulation, order, or policy; work stoppage; epidemic, pandemic, or any other issue concerning public health or safety; or any other event outside of their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game/event/exhibition. Major League Baseball game/event/exhibition tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold, offered for resale, or used for any commercial or promotional purpose whatsoever. Any such resale or commercial or promotional use may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the game/event/exhibition ticket. Participation in the prize event is subject to winner’s (and guest’s) consent to and compliance with all health and safety policies of the MLB Entities, including but not limited to the wearing of masks if and when directed and the requirement to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e., having received a final vaccination dose at least 14 days prior to the event).
Total ARV: The total ARV of all available prizes in the Promotion is $36,020.
For All Prizes: No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or component thereof) for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Winners of a prize equal to or greater than $600 will receive an IRS Form 1099 MISC reporting the actual value of the prize received. In no event will more prizes than are stated in these Official Rules be awarded. If, for any reason, more prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received) than the number of prizes offered, as set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of prizes through a random drawing from among all eligible prize claims received. Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099-MISC for each winner of a prize valued at $600 or more. ARVs are as of the time these Official Rules were printed and the value of a prize may fluctuate. A winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the prize at the time the prize is awarded. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility. Each prize will only be awarded to a verified winner and where applicable fulfilled to the home mailing address provided during the registration process. Prizes that are unclaimed, unredeemed or returned as undeliverable may not be awarded. Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Promotion, including the prizes, is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
Limit of one (1) Instant Win Game Prize per household. Limit of one (1) Sweepstakes Prize per household. A household may win both a Game Prize and a Sweepstakes Prize. Instant Win Game prizes will be fulfilled within 8-10 weeks.
9. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Promotion Entities and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes or Instant Win Game, or any event or cause beyond Sponsor’s control (e.g. events such as natural calamities, national emergencies, wide spread illnesses, declarations of war, acts of God, acts of terrorism) interferes with any aspect of the Sweepstakes or Instant Win Game, including but not limited to fulfillment of the prize(s), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to modify the prizes offered herein and to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries or plays received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Instant Win Game or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or the Instant Win Game may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry or play is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry or Instant Win Game play, if possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. In the event of any conflict with any Promotion details contained in these Official Rules and the Promotion details contained in any Promotion promotional materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Promotion as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
13. DISPUTES: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WISCONSIN, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN MILWAUKEE COUNTY, WISCONSIN. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“AAA RULES”). THE AAA RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN WISCONSIN. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN MILWAUKEE COUNTY, WISCONSIN. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR PROMOTION ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE TIME THE CAUSE OF ACTION OCCURRED, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
In the event of any conflict with any Promotion details contained in these Official Rules and the Promotion details contained in any Promotion promotional materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Promotion as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
15. WINNERS LIST: For a winner list, visit https://winlists.helloworld.com/256967.pdf. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored by any of the MLB Entities. Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com.