Moet Hennessy – Visit Jalisco With Volcan Tequila – Win a $700 food allowance
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALCOHOL IS NOT A PART OF THE PRIZE.
ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA ONLY
THE VISIT JALISCO WITH VOLCAN TEQUILA SWEEPSTAKES (THE “SWEEPSTAKES”) BEGINS AT 12:00:01 A.M. ET ON Saturday, July 24, 2021 AND ENDS AT 11:59:59 P.M. ET ON Saturday, July 31, 2021 (“ENTRY PERIOD”).
1. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of California who are physically located California, age twenty-one (21) or older at time of entry. Employees and their immediate family members (defined as spouses, parents, siblings or children) of Moet Hennessey USA, 7 World Trade Center, 250 Greenwich Street, 36th Floor, New York, NY 10007 (“Sponsor”), WYNG, 360 Park Avenue S., 20th Floor, New York, NY 10010 (“Administrator”), Facebook, Instagram, and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, distributors, wholesalers, advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. All Sweepstake Entrants (“Entrant”) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor shall be final and binding. All Entrants must release Sponsor, Administrator, Facebook, Instagram and each of their respective parent and affiliated companies and all other businesses involved in this Sweepstakes (“Released Parties”), as well as the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, representatives, agents, successors and assigns of each, from all claims, liability, lawsuits, costs, expenses, fees, injuries (including death), losses, and damages relating to their participation, acceptance and use of any Prize (as defined below). Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage, including death caused or claimed to be caused by participation in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of Prize. Void where prohibited or restricted. Winning a Prize is contingent on fulfilling all requirements in these Official Rules.
2. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: INTERNET ACCESS NECESSARY TO ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN.
Follow these steps to enter:
VIA FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM: post and tag your favorite local business, comment on “why that selected business is your favorite”, tag the brand @volcantequila along with the hashtag #VisitVolcanSweepstakes and complete your entry by tagging one (1) friend.
All entries submitted will not be returned or acknowledged. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of any Prize. Limit one entry per person. Should a dispute arise regarding the identity of the Entrant, the authorized account subscriber of said email account at the time of entry will be considered the Entrant. “Authorized account subscriber” as it relates to email is defined as the natural person who is assigned the account by the email provider. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized email account holder. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged or misdirected entries.
3. WINNER SELECTION: The potential Winners (five (5) in all) will be selected from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. A random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes on or about Tuesday, August 3, 2021. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Five (5) potential Winners will be notified within two (2) calendar days of the drawing. Upon successful completion of all required forms set forth herein, each potential Winner will become a “Winner,” and collectively the “Winners”.
Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state, local sales and income taxes and any costs, expenses or fees whatsoever in connection with the Prize not specifically provided herein. If the actual value of a Prize is lower than ARV (as defined above) stated in these Official Rules, the difference will not be awarded in cash. In the event that, for reasons beyond their control, including but not limited to any circumstance further set forth in these Official Rules, and not related to the Winner, the Sponsor or independent third-party company is unable to award any Prize as described in these Official Rules, they will substitute the Prize with another prize of similar nature and equal or greater value at their sole discretion. The Prize is non-assignable and non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash. If the selected Winner(s) is/are unable to accept a prize in its entirety for any reason, the selected Winner(s) will forfeit the Prize and the Prize will be awarded to an alternate Winner(s). All Prizes are guaranteed to be awarded, assuming a sufficient number of entries are received. All entries and potential Winners are subject to verification by Sponsor and administrator, whose decisions are final and binding. No compensation will be paid in lieu of Prize, provided that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, including but not limited to cash equivalent, for any reason, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
By accepting a Prize, the Winner(s) irrevocably grant(s) Sponsor the right and permission (except where prohibited by law) to use Winner’s name, Prize won, likeness, photograph, voice, address (state) and biographical information in any media throughout the world in perpetuity for purposes of advertising, online posting, promotion and publicity in connection with the Sweepstakes without additional compensation.
4. PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”): Each Winner will be awarded the following Prize:
· Roundtrip (coach class) air transportation for two (2) from San Diego to Guadalajara, Mexico.
· Two (2) nights’ (double occupancy) hotel accommodations in Guadalajara.
· Rental car ground transportation Guadalajara to/from Tequila (Tequila is a town located in Mexico’s western state of Jalisco). A valid driver’s license, and other terms and conditions are required to rent a car in Mexico.
· Winner to receive a $700 food allowance. Prize awarded by check in the name of the Winner.
· Private tour the Volcan Tequila distillery.
The ARV of each prize package is $5,000. ALCOHOL IS NOT PART OF ANY PRIZE. Trip must be taken between September 1, 2021 and August 31, 2022. Winner may opt for a cash Prize of $5,000 in lieu of the travel Prize. Total ARV of all prizes is $20,000.
COVID19 TRAVEL NOTE: Check the CDC website for additional information and Frequently Asked Questions. If the Prize is cancelled due to pandemic, including any federal or local travel restrictions, or other health related causes, the Winner shall receive a $5,000 cash Prize in lieu of the travel Prize.
· Winner will coordinate with the designated travel agent or Sponsor representative to organize the travel package. Winner’s travel companion must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of departure. Prize is provided on an “as is” basis, without any warranty of any kind. Prize is non-transferable. Prize may not be redeemed for cash except at Sponsor’s sole option. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize (or portion thereof) of equal or greater value, including cash equivalent for any reason, as Sponsor’s sole discretion.
· Accommodation and air transportation are all subject to availability. Winner and his/her guest must travel on the same itinerary and on the same dates. Travel must be round trip.
· Air transportation shall be by coach class roundtrip from San Diego, CA to the location of the Prize, and all such travel arrangements will be made by a designated representative of Sponsor whose decisions regarding the itinerary are final and binding. Selection of airline and airport shall be at the discretion of Sponsor or any other provider of any portion of the Prize. Prize winner and his/her travel companion must have valid travel documents to fly, check in to a hotel, or rent a car (e.g., government issued I.D., passport, major credit card, driver’s license.) along with any other travel requirements in order to travel prior to departure, and failure to do so may result in forfeiture of Prize. Winner and his/her travel companion are solely responsible for satisfying all legally required conditions of travel. Sponsor is not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation or delay or any weather or airline issues that prevent the Winner and his/her travel companion, if applicable, from traveling, in which event any missed portion of the Prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided.
· All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the Prize package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facilities charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
· Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, undeliverable, returned, refused or stolen Prizes. Winner is responsible for any and all applicable local, state, and/or federal taxes. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen Prize.
All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included as part of any Prize and are solely the Winner’s responsibility, including, but not limited to: ground transportation, parking fees, food and beverages.
ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
5. WINNERS NOTIFICATION: Potential Winners will be notified via email or by Direct Message (“DM”). If any of the potential Winners do not respond to the email within five (5) calendar days of sent date, it will result in disqualification, and the Prize will be awarded to an alternate potential Winner in a separate random drawing. In the event of any disqualification an alternate potential Winner will be selected. All potential Winners will be required to complete and return an electronic Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and a Publicity Release with digital signature, which must be emailed back within forty-eight (48) hours of receipt or potential Winner will be disqualified. Entrants are responsible for notifying Sponsor of changes in email and/or home addresses. If an Affidavit and/or Release are returned as undeliverable, it will result in disqualification and the Prize will be awarded to an alternate Winner in a separate random drawing. Failure to fully complete, execute and return all required forms specified within this time period may result in the Winner being disqualified. In the event of any such disqualification an alternate Winner will be selected.
Upon timely receipt of the completed Affidavit and Publicity Release and W-9 tax payer request for identification, Administrator will arrange to award their Prize.
7. GENERAL: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify (or terminate the Prize of) any individual who is found to be, or suspected of, acting in violation of these Official Rules. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or if this Sweepstakes, the entry site, Facebook, or Instagram or any website associated herewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of the Sweepstakes and processing of entries in accordance with these Official Rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by Entrants, fraud, technical failure, or any other causes, in the Sponsors’ sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event, including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared), pandemic, travel restrictions, or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, or order of any court or other cause not within Sponsor’s control, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the Sweepstakes. If a cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension occurs, notification will be posted at the entry site selected when entering. If cancelled by reason of suspect entries, Sponsor reserves the right to discontinue the Sweepstakes altogether or to conduct a random drawing to award Prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such cancellation. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify Entrants who violate these Official Rules or interfere with this Sweepstakes in any manner and terminate such Entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by an Entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage the Entry Site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserve the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By entering, Entrants agree to (i) comply with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements; and (ii) release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Released Parties from any and all liability, claims, actions, injury, death, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes, from participating in any Sweepstakes-related activity or from the acceptance, use or misuse of any Prize awarded. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged, misdirected or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrants” participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable entries or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical/other error in entries, selection announcement or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes.
9. SUSPENSION / MODIFICATION / TERMINATION: In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes for any reason , including, but not limited to: fire, flood, epidemic, pandemic including travel or local restrictions, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, communications or equipment failure, utility or service interruptions, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared), interference with the Sweepstakes by any party, or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes without awarding any Prizes. Sponsor additionally reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion: to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes should causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or interfere with the administration, integrity, operation, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes.
10. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; (3) under no circumstances will Entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrants hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; and (4) Entrants waives all right to trial by jury. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Entrants are providing information to Sponsor and Sponsor’s affiliates and not to any other party.
Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. and its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Sweepstakes.
// End of Official Rules //
© 2021 Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. MUST BE 21 YEARS OR OLDER. ALCOHOL IS NOT A PART OF THE PRIZE.
Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of California. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 A.M. ET ON Saturday, July 24, 2021 AND ENDS AT 11:59:59 P.M. ET ON Saturday, July 31, 2021. The Winners will be notified within (2) days of the Drawing (8/5/21).
For Official Rules, go to https://app.wyng.com/60f5cdfcc62e8408018a5a9a. ARV of each Prize: $5,000. Total ARV of all Prizes $20,000. Sponsor: Moet Hennessy USA, Inc.