Microsoft – Xbox Madden Nfl 19 Goat Prize Pack – Win GOAT Edition Ring one custom-designed GOAT Xbox One X console one GOAT merchandise pack one autographed jersey and one copy of “Madden NFL 19” – standard edition game for Xbox One
XBOX “MADDEN NFL 19” G.O.A.T. PRIZE PACK SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
By entering the Xbox “Madden NFL 19” G.O.A.T. Prize Pack Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) you (or, if a minor in your place of residence, your parent or legal guardian on your behalf) agree to abide by all terms and conditions referenced in these Official Rules.
1) ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Microsoft Corporation (“Microsoft”) (“Sponsor”), Electronic Arts Inc. (“EA”), GMR Marketing LLC (“GMR”), and any promotion or other vendor agency involved in this Sweepstakes (and any other person engaged to work on this promotional program) and each of the above’s respective affiliates (collectively, the “Released Parties”) and the household and immediate family members (defined for the purposes of this Sweepstakes as a parent, spouse, child, and sibling) of such employees are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2) TIMING: This Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on January 24, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on February 12, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
3) HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter – (a) by making a qualifying purchase online at www.microsoft.com or (b) via e-mail, as further described below:
a) To enter by making a qualifying purchase, you must visit www.microsoft.com and make a qualifying purchase of a 3-month Xbox Live Gold membership (a “Qualifying Purchase”) during the Sweepstakes Period to earn one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes and one (1) Offer subject to terms and conditions and eligibility, as listed below. You must be logged into your existing Microsoft account information at the time of purchase to earn one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. If you do not have an existing Microsoft account, you must create a new, free account.
i) Offer: Offers will be available for entrants who enter by making a Qualifying Purchase, while supplies last. Each Offer will consist of one (1) Madden Ultimate Team Starter Pack. The Offer will be automatically be loaded into the Microsoft account used to make the Qualifying Purchase.
ii) Updating Account Information: Your Microsoft account profile information, including email address and phone number, must be complete, correct and current in order to be eligible for a prize. You can verify/update your profile information via your account profile by following the instructions on www.microsoft.com.
b) To enter by e-mail, without making a purchase, you must draft an e-mail with the subject line “Xbox Madden NFL 19 G.O.A.T. Prize Pack Sweepstakes” and include in the body of the e-mail your first name, last name, state, date of birth, e-mail address, and daytime phone number and send the e-mail to MaddenNFL19GOAT@xboxpromotions.com. E-mail entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible.
c) Entry Limit: Limit one (1) entry per person/authorized e-mail account holder during the Sweepstakes Period. The use of automated devices to enter this Sweepstakes is prohibited. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for lost, late, or misdirected entries or any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur. All entries become Microsoft’s property and will not be returned.
4) WINNER SELECTION/PRIZES: On or around February 28, 2019, GMR will randomly select one (1) potential Grand Prize winner from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. All random drawings will be conducted under the supervision of Sponsor, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
a) One (1) Grand Prize: One (1) Xbox G.O.A.T. Edition Ring (ring model, features, design, and all other aspects of the ring will be determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor); one (1) custom-designed G.O.A.T. Xbox One X console (console model, features, design, and all other aspects of the console will be determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor); one (1) G.O.A.T. merchandise pack (merchandise pack items; sizing, features, design, and all other aspects of the merchandise pack will be determined at the sole discretion for the Sponsor); one (1) autographed jersey (jersey size, autograph, style, and all other aspects of the jersey will be determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor); and one (1) copy of “Madden NFL 19” – standard edition game for Xbox One (game edition and all other aspects of the game will be determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor). The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $10,758.99.
b) Approximate Retail Value of all prizes combined: $10,758.99.
Prizes are not redeemable for cash. No substitution, transfer, or assignment of prize permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Any and all federal, state, and local taxes related to a prize are solely the responsibility of the winner and Sponsor will comply with all tax reporting requirements. All other expenses not specified as part of prize description are solely the winner’s responsibility.
Any and all guarantees and warranties for merchandise prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim. Certain conditions and restrictions apply.
5) WINNER: The Grand Prize winner will be notified and confirmed as follows:
a) Grand Prize Winner: The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone/e-mail address to the phone number/e-mail address provided on the potential Grand Prize winner’s Microsoft account or e-mail entry on or about March 13, 2019. The potential Grand Prize winner will have forty-eight (48) hours from the time of the first notification to respond with their shipping address (no P.O. Boxes accepted) and daytime phone number, if applicable, or the Grand Prize winner will automatically forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be randomly selected as the Grand Prize winner, time and circumstances permitting. The potential Grand Prize winner must complete, sign, and return the presented affidavit of eligibility, mutually acceptable liability release, and publicity release, and appropriate tax documents (the “Documents”) within seven (7) calendar days of delivery of the Documents, or the prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to accept any prize within the specified time period may result in disqualification and forfeiture of prize.
b) Prize Fulfillment: The Grand Prize will be shipped within approximately eight (8) weeks following winner confirmation to the address provided by the winner. Return of any prize as undeliverable or failure to accept any prize within the specified time period may result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize. If notified winner is not eligible, forfeits prize, or declines prize, an alternate winner may be randomly selected as the Grand Prize winner, time and circumstances permitting.
c) Publicity Release: Winner further grants to Sponsor the right to use and publish their proper name and state of residence online, in print, and in any other media in connection with the Sweepstakes. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s names and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without notice, review, approval or additional compensation unless prohibited by law.
6) ADDITIONAL TERMS: By entering, entrant agrees to accept and abide by the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes and agrees that any dispute with regard to the conduct of this Sweepstakes, rule interpretation, or award of prize, shall be resolved by Sponsor, whose decision shall be binding and final. By entering, entrant agrees to be notified using the contact information provided in the entrant’s Microsoft account/e-mail entry or by using the contact information provided by the entrant during prize claim process by the Sponsor and/or GMR for the purposes of the administration of this Sweepstakes. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. By participating, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from any injury, loss or damage to person, including death or property damage due in-whole or in-part, directly or indirectly to the acceptance, use, or misuse of a prize, participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, or participation in the Sweepstakes. The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of prizes, including such error as may give an erroneous indication that a prize has been won. In the event the Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within the Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event), the Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Sweepstakes without notice or further obligation. If the Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to abbreviate the Sweepstakes as a result of a Force Majeure event, the Sponsor reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to randomly select the winner(s) from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event.
7) DISPUTES/GOVERNING LAW: All disputes concerning the construction, interpretation, validity, effect, and enforceability of these Official Rules will be governed by the laws of the state of Washington without regard to conflicts of laws provisions. Entrant (i) agrees that exclusive jurisdiction over any legal action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes will be in state or federal courts located in or nearest to state of Washington and by entering consents to such jurisdiction and venue; (ii) consents to resolve any such claims individually and without resort to class action; and (iii) agrees that all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorney’s fees or punitive, incidental, consequential, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket expenses
8) INTERNET: If for any reason the Internet portion of this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes. In any such event, Sponsor, at its sole discretion, will randomly select the winner(s) from eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such termination, suspension or cancellation. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Entries made by Internet will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
9) USE OF DATA: Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with Microsoft’s Privacy Statement, which is located at https://privacy.microsoft.com/privacystatement. Please note that by entering, you are accepting these Official Rules and the terms of the Privacy Statement.
Entrants’ data will be used by Microsoft Corporation (One Microsoft Way, Redmond, Washington 98053), by GMR Marketing LLC (5000 S. Towne Drive, New Berlin, Wisconsin 53151), and by any of their representatives or employees for the use and purposes to run the Sweepstakes as provided in these Official Rules. Entrants may have the right to exercise their rights of access, cancelation of their data by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and by visiting http://privacy.microsoft.com.
10) WINNERS LIST: For the name of the Grand Prize winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Xbox “Madden NFL 19” G.O.A.T. Prize Pack Sweepstakes Winner’s List, Attn: Promotions Department, 5000 South Towne Drive, New Berlin, WI 53151 US, postmarked by April 19, 2019 and received by April 26, 2019.
11) SPONSOR: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052 U.S.
12) ADMINISTRATOR: This Sweepstakes is administered by GMR Marketing LLC, 5000 South Towne Drive, New Berlin, WI 53151 U.S.