Mercury Magazines – Dream Maker – Win chooses from a variety of merchandise of approximately same value (eg automobiles vacations electronics etc).
2019 CALIFORNIA RV SHOW RV GIVEAWAY
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
1. You must be a legal resident of the United States and 18 years of age or older to enter. One entry per person.
The sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
2. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT
IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. NEED NOT BE PRESENT TO WIN.
3. Sweepstakes will begin on Friday, March 1, 2019 at 12:00 am Pacific Time and end on Monday, October 14,
2019 at 12:00 pm Pacific Time.
4. Enter online at www.californiarvshow.org/about-the-show/rv-giveaway/ or at the following events: on-site at the
67th Annual California RV Show, October 4-13, 2019, or on-site at the 2019 Auto Club 400, March 15-17, 2019,
and complete the entry form provided. Both events are located at the Auto Club Speedway, 9300 Cherry Ave,
Fontana, CA 92335.
5. By entering this Sweepstakes, you opt-in and agree that you may be e-mailed promotional materials and e-
newsletters by the RV Industry Association. The RV Industry Association will not sell, lease, rent or loan your e-
mail to anyone outside of the RV Industry Association. Digital newsletters offer an opportunity to opt-out from
receiving future communications. You may also mail a request to the address below to be removed from the RV
Industry Association mailing lists. You agree to the use of your personal information as described in the Privacy
Policy located at www.californiarvshow.org. All entries become the exclusive property of the RV Industry
6. An eligible entry must be a completed entry form properly submitted. Entries which are incomplete, incorrect,
incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules will not be deemed an
7. Employees and/or family members of any entity providing any prize for this sweepstakes, employees or family of
the RV Industry Association and its advertising agency, RV dealership owners and their employees and family
members or show exhibitors are not eligible to enter.
8. One (1) winner will receive a 2020 Lance 1475 Ultra-Light Travel Trailer. Approximate Retail Value: $33,437.00.
Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Up to 20,000 entry forms are distributed at
the show. Winner will be randomly selected on Friday, December 6, 2019. Winners will be notified by phone no
later than December 13, 2019.
9. Prize winner must be able to provide a valid Government Identification if requested by the RV Industry
Association in order to release the prize. If prize winner is unable to provide sufficient identification as requested
by the RV Industry Association by the given deadline, prize winner will be deemed as ineligible and an alternate
winner will be randomly selected from all other eligible entries.
10. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes (i.e. sales, excise or income taxes) vehicle license and
registration fees, dealer preparation and document fees as well as any applicable insurance required by law.
Winners are responsible for any cost incurred in removing the prize from the official designated dealership. Prizes
are the exact product described in the Giveaway Display and cannot be substituted or exchanged. No cash value.
11. Any prize or prize certificate not claimed within forty-eight (48) hours of notification will be forfeited by the winner.
All prize or prize certificates must be picked up in or around Lancaster, CA, at a specific dealership location to be
determined by Lance, within sixty (60) days from notification of the pick-up location. By participating in this
sweepstakes, winner agrees to the terms set forth.
12. By participating in the sweepstakes, the winner agrees to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any
advertising or broadcasting material relating to this sweepstakes, and to sign a publicity release, affidavit of
eligibility and release of liability prior to acceptance of the prize. By accepting the prize, winner grants to the RV
Industry Association the right to use the winner’s name, voice, picture and/or likeness for purposes of advertising
and publicity in any and all media now known or hereafter invented, without further permission or additional
compensation (except where prohibited by law). All expenses on receipt and use of prize are the sole
responsibility of winner. Winner, by acceptance of their prizes, agrees to release the RV Industry Association and
their respective advertising, promotion and production agencies from any and all liability, claims or actions of any
kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection
with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any prize-
13. The RV Industry Association is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, mangled, misdirected, incomplete, or illegible
entries, technical or computer failures, errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable Internet connections, or
failed, incomplete, garbled or deleted computer or network transmissions, inability to access any Web site or on-
line service, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, illegible or misdirected entries. Entry materials that
have been tampered with or altered are void. If the RV Industry Association determines, in their sole discretion,
that there is any suspected or actual electronic tampering with the Sweepstakes or if technical difficulties
compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, the RV Industry Association reserves the right to void the entries at
issue and/or terminate the Sweepstakes and conduct a random drawing to award the prize among all eligible
entries received as of the termination date. If the Sweepstakes is terminated due to tampering or technical
difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted at www.californiarvshow.org. If, for any reason, the
Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering,
unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the RV Industry
Association which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the
Sweepstakes, the RV Industry Association reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or
suspend the Sweepstakes. The RV Industry Association reserves the right to disqualify any entrant that tampers
with the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes.
14. In the event of a dispute the decision of the RV Industry Association is final.
15. By participating, entrants agree that (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or
connected with, this sweepstakes or any prize awarded (if applicable) shall be resolved individually, without resort
to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in in the county of Fairfax, Virginia;
(2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including but
not limited to costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) to the
extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and
entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and/or any other
damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise
increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these
Official Rules or the rights and obligations of any participant or RV Industry Association in connection with the
sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the Commonwealth of
Virginia without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the
application of any other state’s laws. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall
not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be
invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be
construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
16. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any
Promotion-related materials or notifications and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official
Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
17. You may be charged for visiting the mobile website in accordance with the terms of your individual service
agreement with your carrier.
18. Failure to comply with the sweepstakes rules may result in a disqualification.
19. Winners List: For the name of the prize winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Recreation Vehicle
Industry Association, Inc., 1896 Preston White Drive, Reston, VA 20191. Please specify that you are requesting a
winners list for the 2019 CALIFORNIA RV SHOW RV GIVEAWAY Prize.
20. To obtain a copy of the Official Sweepstakes Rules, please visit: www.californiarvshow.org/about-the-show/rv-