Merck Animal Health – Sizzlin Summer Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: THE MERCK ANIMAL HEALTH SIZZLIN SUMMER SWEEPSTAKES (THE “SWEEPSTAKES”) IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR STATE OF RESIDENCE, AT THE TIME OF ENTRY, WHO HAVE A PRIMARY RESIDENCE IN THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. EMPLOYEES OF SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIARIES, AND ANY ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES INVOLVED IN ANY WAY WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES (AND MEMBERS OF THEIR IMMEDIATE FAMILY AND/OR THOSE LIVING IN THE SAME HOUSEHOLD OF EACH SUCH EMPLOYEE) ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO ENTER OR WIN. ADDITIONALLY, INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE UNDER ENDORSEMENT AGREEMENTS, SPONSORSHIP AGREEMENTS, OR OTHER SIMILAR RELATIONSHIPS WITH SPONSOR AS DETERMINED BY SPONSOR IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION, ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE FULLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND JUDGE’S DECISIONS, WHICH ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. WINNING A PRIZE IS CONTINGENT UPON FULFILLING ALL REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH HEREIN. VOID WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins July 1, 2022 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends August 31, 2022 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (“Sweepstakes Period”).
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter visit https://www.merck-animal-health-equine.com/summer-sweepstakes and follow the instructions to complete the entry form (“Entry(ies)”). Limit one (1) Entry per person/per email. All fields must be complete. Incomplete Entries are void. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, incorrect, Entries or other sweepstakes materials, all of which are void, or for errors due to computer malfunctions, software errors, transmission problems or interruptions in operations. Sponsor’s database computer is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online Sweepstakes entrant (“Entrant”), Entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of Entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
4. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds depend in any drawing on the number of eligible Entries received.
5. WINNER SELECTION/NOTIFICATION: Prize winners will be randomly selected on or about September 16, 2022 from all eligible Entries received. Potential winners will be notified using the contact information provided at the time of entry. No liability is assumed for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted, returned as undeliverable, or not received by a potential winner for any reason. Failure to respond to any winner notification within ten (10) days may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Failure to comply may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. In the event that a potential winner is found ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified, and an alternate winner may be selected. Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, where legally permissible, a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”).
6. PRIZES (10): Ten (10) Prizes are available, each consisting of one (1) Merck Animal Health-branded 30-can RTIC® soft pack cooler. Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $119.99 each (“Prize”)
Each person or household may only win a maximum of one (1) prize. Acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements, and address (city and state) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation except where prohibited by law.
Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize(s). Inclusion in such drawing shall be your sole and exclusive remedy in such circumstances.
No transferring of prize, prize substitution, or cash equivalent of prize permitted. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize becomes unavailable. Any difference between the actual value of any prize and the ARV set forth in these Official Rules may not be claimed and will not be awarded. Allow 8-10 weeks after winner verification for prize delivery. Any images depicted on the website or in any advertisements for the Sweepstakes are for illustration only. Company and product names for prize components are trademarks of the respective manufacturers, none of which is a sponsor of or affiliated in any way with this Sweepstakes.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules. Decisions of Administrator are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsor and those involved in the development, production, implementation, and distribution of this Sweepstakes, including each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, service providers, and agencies, and each of their respective directors, officers, agents, employees, attorneys, and any other person or entity associated with such entities and/or the Sweepstakes (collectively, “Released Parties”), from any and all liability for any and all claims, damages, losses or injuries of any kind whatsoever, including without limitation, death, and bodily injury, damages, losses or injuries, or any injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property, arising from or relating to, in whole or in part, directly, or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of any Prize, including entry and participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes or Prize or Prize related activity, including, but not limited to acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize. Return of any Prize/Prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. No responsibility is assumed for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in these Official Rules, any online or other advertisements for the Sweepstakes, the announcement of any prize, or otherwise in any materials.
8. GENERAL: No responsibility is assumed for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, server, provider, mobile device, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile device related to the Sweepstakes, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any Web site, on any app, or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, human error, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes and to select winners from among the eligible Entries received that are unaffected by the problem. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these Official Rules, or undermines the integrity of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten or harass other Entrants.
Caution: Any attempt by an Entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserve the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law.
9. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, each Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred with entering into the Sweepstakes; and (3) no punitive, incidental, indirect, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits or attorneys’ fees, may be awarded, whether foreseeable or not and whether based on negligence or otherwise (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (4) Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. For New Jersey residents, the limitations set forth above are inapplicable where attorneys’ fees, court costs, or other damages are mandated by statute.
10. GOVERNING LAW: This Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, regardless of conflicts of law principles. Any action or litigation concerning this Sweepstakes shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in New Jersey, and each Entrant expressly consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waives all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Each entrant agrees to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of New Jersey.
12. WINNER LIST: For list of the Winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by 10/31/22 to “Sizzlin Summer Sweepstakes” Winners List, P.O. Box 1843, Montague, NJ 07827.
13. SPONSOR: Intervet Inc., d/b/a Merck Animal Health, 2 Giralda Farms, Madison, NJ 07940.
14. ADMINISTRATOR: The A Team LLC, 1441 Broadway, New York, NY 10018.
All trademarks property of their respective owners. RTIC Outdoors LLC, is not affiliated with this promotion.