Mead Johnson & Company – Enfamil Family Beginnings Formula For A Year – Win awarded each month during the Period as outlined in Section 5.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Enfamil Family Beginnings® Formula for a Year Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to (a) legal US Residents who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry and who (b) join the Enfamil Family Beginnings® program between April 1, 2019 12:00 am EST, and December 31, 2019 at 11:59pm EST (the “Promotion Period”) at www.enfamil.com/enrollment/free-formula-sweepstakes as further described below. Employees of Mead Johnson Nutrition Co., Response Media, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, partner, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. SPONSOR: Mead Johnson & Company, LLC, 2400 West Lloyd Expressway, Evansville, IN 4772. ADMINISTRATOR: Response Media, Inc. 3155 Medlock Bridge Road, Norcross, GA 30071
3. TIMING: The Promotion begins on April 1, 2019 at 12:00am EST and ends on December 31, 2019 at 11:59pm EST (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
4. HOW TO ENTER:
(1) Visit the Promotion Landing Page during the Promotion Period at www.enfamil.com/enrollment/free-formula-sweepstakes. Once you are on the Promotion Landing Page, you must complete the Registration Form and confirm compliance with these Official Rules by successfully submitting your registration by clicking the “Join Now and Enter Sweepstakes” button as indicated on screen (an “Entry”).
(2) Alternative Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, to enter the Promotion, include your name, address, phone number, age, and the subject line “Formula for a Year Sweepstakes” on a piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to Mead Johnson & Company, LLC, 2400 West Lloyd Expressway, B511, Evansville, IN 47721-5095 U.S.A., Attention: Enfamil Family Beginnings® Formula for a Year Sweepstakes. For each mailed-in entry, you will receive one (1) entry into the Promotion indicated on your entry card and envelope. Limit: one (1) entry per entrant. All mail-in entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified. All mail-in entries must be received by the Sponsor during the Promotion Period.
Limit: Each entrant may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Any attempt by any entrant to enter more than once by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute in connection with the identity of the individual who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account identified on the online entry form. The authorized account holder is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
5. MONTHLY PRIZE DRAWING:
On May 10, 2019 Administrator will randomly draw one (1) entry from among all eligible entries received during the month of April 2019.
On June 7, 2019 Administrator will randomly draw one (1) entry from among all eligible entries received during the month of May 2019.
On July 5, 2019 Administrator will randomly draw one (1) entry from among all eligible entries received during the month of June 2019.
On August 9, 2019 Administrator will randomly draw one (1) entry from among all eligible entries received during the month of July 2019.
On September 6, 2019 Administrator will randomly draw one (1) entry from among all eligible entries received during the month of August 2019.
On October 4, 2019 Administrator will randomly draw one (1) entry from among all eligible entries received during the month of September 2019.
On November 8, 2019 Administrator will randomly draw one (1) entry from among all eligible entries received during the month of October 2019.
On December 6, 2019 Administrator will randomly draw one (1) entry from among all eligible entries received during the month of November 2019.
On January 10, 2020 Administrator will randomly draw one (1) entry from among all eligible entries received during the month of December 2019.
Odds of winning a prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received each month during the Promotion Period
6. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ITS DESIGNEE WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION.
7. VERIFICATION OF POTENTIAL WINNERS: Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. The Potential Winner will be contacted by email and asked to respond to claim the prize. The Potential Winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Compliance & Liability/Publicity Release (where legal). If a Potential Winner cannot be reached within ten (10) business days of the draw date, the Potential Winner will be disqualified and, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, another entrant will be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries until such time as contact is made as described above or there are no more eligible entries, whichever comes first. The Sponsor will not be responsible for failed attempts to contact a Potential Winner. After a winner is verified, the prize will be sent to the verified mailing address provided or by any other method determined by the Sponsor and/or Administrator in its sole discretion.
8. PRIZE: One (1) prize will be awarded each month during the Promotion Period as outlined in Section 5. The prize consists of a year’s supply of the winner’s choice of any Enfamil or Enfagrow branded formula. Approximate Verifiable Retail Value (“ARV”) of the prize is: $1,200 U.S. Dollars. The total value of all prizes available to be won during the Promotion Period is $3,600 U.S. Dollars. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during each month of the Promotion Period. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. Limit one prize (1) per confirmed Winner during the Promotion Period. All federal, state, local, or other tax liabilities, including but not limited to income taxes will be the sole responsibility of the confirmed Winner. The confirmed Winner will be issued an IRS form 1099 for the value of the prize. Prize will be delivered to the confirmed Winner as outlined by Section 7 by the Sponsor or Administrator. Any Prize represented in promotional materials is for illustration purposes only and may not be the exact item(s) offered as the prize.
9. GENERAL: By entering the Promotion entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator with respect to all aspects of the Promotion, which are final and binding. Entry material/date that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third-party, or like entry methods will void all such entries, and any entrant using any such method will be disqualified. In the event it is determined that an entrant has entered in a fashion not sanctioned by these Official Rules and/or has submitted more than the number of entries permitted by these Official Rules, the entrant and all of his/her entries will be disqualified. A potential Winner’s failure to comply with these Official Rules will result in disqualification, the forfeiture of all interest in the Prize, and selection of a substitute potential Winner from among all remaining eligible entries, at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
10. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, by receipt of the Prize, Winner consents to Sponsors’ and their agents’ use of Winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration, in connection with any publicity carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor with respect to the Promotion.
11. RELEASE: By accepting the Prize, the Winner agrees: (1) to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its affiliated and related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, the Administrator and each of their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from all liability, including but not limited to injuries or damages of any sort connected with the receipt, use or misuse or possession of the Prize, or connected in any way whatsoever with the Promotion; and (2) that the Released Parties have not offered any guarantee, express, implied, or collateral in connection with the Prize.
12. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Neither Sponsor nor Administrator are liable for printing errors on materials distributed for this Promotion including online.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
14. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all such disputes, claims and/or causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved in the state or federal courts of Indiana; (3) the Promotion, Official Rules, and any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising therefrom shall be interested in accordance with the laws of the State of Indiana, without regard to its conflict of law principles; (4) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (5) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages.
16. WINNER LIST: To request the name of the Winner (available after December 31, 2019) send a self-addressed stamped envelope with sufficient postage to: Enfamil Family Beginnings® Formula for a Year Sweepstakes, c/o Response Media, 3177 Medlock Bridge Road, Norcross, GA 30071