McDonalds – 2016 McDonalds App – Win 1 of 4 cash prizes of $50,000 ARV each
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS AND A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS ARE REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE.
EACH WINNER (AND ANY MINOR WINNER’S PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN FOR HIMSELF OR HERSELF AND ON BEHALF OF THE MINOR) MAY BE REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PRIZE FULFILLMENT PROCESS AND SIGN DOCUMENTATION, SUCH AS A RELEASE, AS MORE FULLY DETAILED BELOW.
BY PARTICIPATING, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE SPONSOR (DEFINED BELOW) FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES. AS MORE FULLY DETAILED BELOW, YOU AGREE THAT ALL DISPUTES ASSOCIATED WITH THE APP SWEEPSTAKES (DEFINED BELOW) WILL BE DECIDED BY BINDING ARBITRATION (SEE RULE 12).
1. SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION. McDonald’s USA, LLC (the “Sponsor”) provides a mobile application called the “McDonald’s App”, which anyone who is 13 years or older and a resident of the Territory (defined below) can download (free, other than normal data usage fees) to their digital device. The McDonald’s App provides information including, but not limited to, nutrition information, store locations and offers. The offers may include free food, “buy one, get one” offers, and/or other discounts. To celebrate this App during the MONEY MONOPOLY promotional period, the Sponsor is offering a Sweepstakes that begins at 12:00:00 a.m. ET on March 29, 2016, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on April 25, 2016 (the “Sweepstakes Period”) and includes four (4) weekly entry periods (“Entry Period(s)”) (see Rule 3), each for the chance to win a $50,000 prize. Participants are automatically entered into the Sweepstakes when they redeem an offer from their McDonald’s App, or without redeeming an offer when they use the alternate method of entry to enter at amoe.PlayatMcD.com (the “AMOE Site”). Void where prohibited. The Sweepstakes is governed by these Official Rules.
The database clock for the servers operating the McDonald’s App and the AMOE Site will be the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes. Except as otherwise specifically stated in these Official Rules, all times mentioned in these Official Rules are Eastern Daylight Time (“ET”). A day is the 24-hour period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ending that same day the following 11:59:59 p.m. ET (a “Day”).
2. WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO ENTER/WIN.The Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are residents of the fifty (50) United States or District of Columbia (the “Territory”) and who are thirteen (13) years of age or older on the Day of participation (each a “Participant”). (Any eligible Participant who is thirteen or older, but younger than the age of majority in his or her jurisdiction of residence, is referred to in these Official Rules as a “Minor”). Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes: any person who on or after November 1, 2015, was or is (a) a McDonald’s restaurant franchise owner, or a director, officer, employee, agent, or independent contractor of a McDonald’s franchise restaurant; (b) a director, officer, employee, agent of McDonald’s USA, LLC, its parent company, or their respective subsidiaries, affiliated companies or service agencies; (c) a director, officer, employee, agent or independent contractor of any entity engaged in the development, production or distribution of Sweepstakes materials, or of any entities retained by Sponsor or its agencies to assist in any way with the administration or advertisement of the Sweepstakes or the development of the App, App offers or the AMOE Site; (d) an immediate family member (defined as spouse, IRS-dependent, or biological, foster, in-law, adoptive or step- mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son) of, or anyone who resides in the same household as, any person in any of the preceding categories. Each Participant, and their parent or legal guardian if the Participant is an eligible Minor, unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES. There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period:
A. By Redeeming an Offer Through the McDonald’s App: To enter, an eligible Participant may first download and install the McDonald’s App on their qualifying Digital Device (e.g., an Internet-enabled phone, smartphone or tablet) (each a “Digital Device”). The McDonald’s App is free, but only available in the Apple Store or Google Play (for IOS/Android). In the Apple Store, compatibility requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. In Google Play, compatibility requires 4.0.3 and up. To participate, follow all on-screen links and instructions to complete the App’s registration process (if you have not done so already). Then, visit a participating McDonald’s restaurant (make sure “location services” is enabled so that you can receive available offers at the McDonald’s restaurant you may be visiting; you can enable location services in your settings) and redeem any offer from the available offers in your App (including the McCafé® punchcard offer) during the time the food item is being served and subject to any terms of the offer (found in the App), to receive one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes; or
There is an Entry limit of one (1) Entry per Participant per Day (regardless of Entry method or the number of offers that may be redeemed in any given Day), and a limit of one (1) $50,000 prize per Participant throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period.
Start Date & Time
End Date & Time
12:00:00 a.m. ET on 3/29/16
11:59:59 p.m. ET on 4/4/16
12:00:00 a.m. ET on 4/5/16
11:59:59 p.m. ET on 4/11/16
12:00:00 a.m. ET on 4/12/16
11:59:59 p.m. ET on 4/18/16
12:00:00 a.m. ET on 4/19/16
11:59:59 p.m. ET on 4/25/16
The date of an offer redemption or the date of an entry submitted at the AMOE Site (each an “Entry”) will determine the Entry Period into which you receive one (1) Sweepstakes Entry. Each Entry is valid for one (1) Entry into the current Entry Period and one (1) Entry into each subsequent Entry Period, if available.
4. DRAWINGS/ODDS OF WINNING. One (1) potential winner for each Entry Period (subject to verification) will be selected in a random prize drawing, conducted by an independent organization selected by Sponsor, from among all eligible entries received for each Entry Period, on or about a week following the end of the Entry Period (see dates above). The odds of winning a prize in any drawing will be determined by the number of eligible entries received for that Entry Period.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION. Sponsor’s redemption center (the “Redemption Center”) will contact each potential winner by email within two (2) business Days after the applicable drawing. The potential winner will be required to respond to the instructions in the email sent by the Redemption Center and to provide the Redemption Center with complete contact information (including but not limited to daytime telephone number and complete mailing address) that the Redemption Center will use to send the potential winner prize claim documents (“Prize Claim Documents”). The Prize Claim Documents will include an affidavit of eligibility/release of liability and publicity release, an IRS Form W-9, a background check authorization form, and any other documentation reasonably requested by Sponsor, all of which a potential winner must complete and return within three (3) business Days of the date the Prize Claim Documents are sent to the potential winner. If a potential winner is a Minor, the prize may be awarded to or in the name of winner’s parent/legal guardian, who must execute all Prize Claim Documents and agree to all obligations and undertakings of a winner, both on behalf of himself/herself and the winner, or the prize may be forfeited in its entirety. All Prize Claim Documents received after the deadline shall be deemed VOID and the potential winner will be disqualified. Prize Claim Documents that are complete and duly submitted to the Redemption Center within the applicable redemption period will be verified within six (6) to eight (8) weeks after the Prize Claim Documents are received, or as soon thereafter as reasonably practical, and once verified, a prize winner may either be notified by regular mail, telephone or email with prize delivery information. If any potential prize winner (or such Minor winner’s parent or legal guardian) cannot be reached after Sponsor or its representative has made a reasonable effort to contact him or her, declines a prize for any reason, or fails or refuses to properly sign and return all Prize Claim Documents by the redemption deadline, or if the Prize Claim Documents or a prize is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to any potential winner, or if it is discovered that a winner made any false statement in any Prize Claim Document, or if the potential prize winner is at any time found to be ineligible or otherwise in violation of these Official Rules (including, without limitation, by using multiple sets of contact information or any other method in an attempt to circumvent the above-stated Entry limitations), that a winner has registered for the App Sweepstakes using more than one (1) email address or Digital Device number, or if any potential winner declines a prize, is found to be ineligible, or fails to comply with these Official Rules, such potential winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize and all rights to the prize they otherwise might have received. The submission of Prize Claim Documents is solely the responsibility of each potential winner or their parent/legal guardian if the potential winner is a Minor. When sending Prize Claim Documents to the McDonald’s Redemption Center, it is strongly recommended that Participants retain a photocopy of all Prize Claim Documents submitted, and send the submission using Registered, Certified or Express Mail with a receipt of mailing (although proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery).
6. PRIZES/ARV. One (1) winner for each of the four (4) Entry Periods will, subject to verification, receive a prize of fifty thousand dollars ($50,000), awarded as a check. Total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of all prizes available in this Sweepstakes is $200,000 US.
7. PRIZE CONDITIONS/RESTRICTIONS. All details and other restrictions of prizes not set forth in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion and will be provided to the applicable prize winner upon award of the prize. Prizes will be delivered only to an address in the Territory stated in the claim information completed by winner. The verification of any prize will require the potential winner to submit their social security number. If Sponsor so elects, a potential prize winner may be required to submit to, and cooperate in, a confidential background check to confirm eligibility and security requirements set by the Sponsor to help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the Sweepstakes will not bring Sponsor into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule, or reflect unfavorably on the Sweepstakes or the Sponsor as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to refrain from conducting any advertising or publicity associated with a winner for any reason. All income taxes (including, without limitation, federal, state and/or local income taxes) on or connected with any prize, and the reporting consequences thereof, are solely the responsibility of respective winners. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in January 2017, for the 2016 tax year when the prize is received. If required by law, Sponsor reserves the right to withhold and remit to the appropriate taxing authorities the amount of any taxes due. Expenses not stated for any prize are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner.
Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that the decisions of Sponsor and/or the Redemption Center shall be final, binding and conclusive in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Any person attempting to forge Prize Claim Documents or defraud McDonald’s or any of the Sweepstakes Entities in any way in connection with this Sweepstakes may be prosecuted to the fullest extent permitted under the law. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of a Participant, the Participant will be declared to be the registered account holder of the email address associated with the disputed Entry, but only if that person meets all other eligibility criteria, otherwise the Entry may be disqualified and any potential prize won will be forfeited in Sponsor’s sole discretion. A registered account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the applicable email address. Winner may be required to show proof of being the registered account holder.
8. GENERAL RELEASE AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Participants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay and misdirection of Prize Claim Documents and are advised to obtain insurance where appropriate. Sponsor, Administrator and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, local advertising cooperatives, offers and App developers, digital/advertising/promotion agencies, the Redemption Center and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (individually and collectively “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not responsible for: (a) incomplete, misdirected, late, lost, garbled, unintelligible, damaged, stolen, non-delivered or postage-due submissions of Prize Claim Documents or other Sweepstakes-related materials whether caused by Participants, wireless carriers, Internet Service Providers (“ISP”) or unauthorized human intervention; (b) any damage to a Participant’s or other person’s computer system or Digital Device which is caused or occasioned by accessing the McDonald’s App or the Sponsor’s AMOE Sites or redemption pages, participating in the App Sweepstakes or claiming an App Sweepstakes prize; (c) technical difficulties or failures of any kind including, but not limited to, lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet, Digital Device or Wireless Service Providers, websites or other connection, availability or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the Sweepstakes; (d) miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, dropped, interrupted, lost, non-delivered or misdirected computer, telephone, Digital Device, email, mobile or cable transmissions or hardware or software or program or programming malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind including, but not limited to: malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in transmissions or connections, phone lines, network hardware or software, computers, equipment, programming errors, cable, satellite, cellular tower, or ISP or wireless carriers; (e) any technical malfunctions, failures or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors in any Sweepstakes advertisement or other materials or any Prize Claim Documents; (f) any errors or failures of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, interruption of power, digital, mobile or technical in nature, or unauthorized human intervention; (g) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by the App or AMOE Site or Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with, or utilized in the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, entries that are submitted by automated computer programs or other illegitimate means; or (h) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture or loss of any information. Prize Claim Documents submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor shall not be responsible to correspond with Participants. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Participant hereby releases and agrees to hold the Sweepstakes Entities harmless from and against any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, property damage, death and bodily injury (whether due to negligence or otherwise), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity or the receipt, use or misuse of any prize. Participants waive the right to assert as a cost of winning any prize, any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to claim said prize and any liability and publicity which might arise from claiming or seeking to claim said prize. By participating in the Sweepstakes each verified winner hereby agrees and grants Sponsor the right, but not the obligation, to the use of his or her name, voice and likeness, along with his or her address (city and state) and any statements made by or attributed to such winner in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, without notice, review or approval, in perpetuity and throughout the world for advertising, commercial and promotional purposes in connection with the Sweepstakes and other promotions without further compensation (except where prohibited by law), and releases the Sweepstakes Entities from any liability with respect thereto.
9. ONLINE COMPUTER SYSTEM/DIGITAL DEVICE REQUIREMENTS.
Using a browser or device not supported may prevent participation in the App Sweepstakes. While all efforts are made to support current browsers and devices, new browsers and devices may not be supported if brought to market after the development of the App Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any browser or device supporting issues.
A. McDonald’s App System Requirements:
• Android™ 4.0.3+
• iOS 7.0+ compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
B. AMOE Desktop/Laptop System Requirements (amoe.PlayatMcD.com):
• Windows 7 to 8: Internet Explorer® 10 to 11, Google Chrome™ 43+, Firefox® 38+
• Windows 8.1 (excluding Windows Store App View) and Windows 10: Internet Explorer 11 only, Google Chrome™ 43+, Firefox® 38+
• Mac OS: 10.9 to 10.11: Firefox® 38+, Safari 7+
The AMOE Site is optimized for mobile, but it can be viewed on a desktop/laptop. To access the site through desktop/laptop a user needs to use a screen resolution of at least 320×768. Using a screen resolution lower than 320×768 may result in a Participant not being able to enter the Sweepstakes.
C. AMOE Digital Device Requirements (amoe.PlayatMcD.com):
Digital Device capable of displaying HTML and XHTML content. The screen resolution must be equal to or greater than 320 pixels wide. If a Participant’s phone does not meet these requirements, or they are having a technical issue viewing the site, then they will need to use their desktop computer to participate.
Mobile/Tablet Operating System Requirements:
• Android™ 4.1 to 5.1 (Running Android Browser)
• iOS 8.0 to 9.1 (Running Safari Mobile Browser)
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTIES, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING ANY PRIZE IN CONNECTION WITH THE APP SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND THE APP SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY.
A. Disqualification: It is the Participant’s sole responsibility to ensure that they have complied in full with all conditions and requirements contained in these Official Rules. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if they have not complied with these Official Rules, or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and the prize forfeited, except that Sponsor will attempt to contact up to three (3) alternates in order to award the App Sweepstakes prize. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated, third party or other automated or robotic entries, in whole or in part, will be accepted. Entries made by any individual or any entity other than the Participant and/or originating by any other mechanism, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
B. Force Majeure/Printing and Production Errors: Sponsor reserves the right, without prior notice and at any time, to terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify, suspend or extend the Sweepstakes or Sweepstakes materials in any way, if it determines in its sole discretion, that any Sweepstakes materials and/or Prize Claim Documents reflect printing or other errors, or if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures, malfunctions or errors (including, without limitation, computer viruses or other deleterious programs or materials, glitches or printing or production errors) have destroyed or severely undermined the proper entry, integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made health epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control, then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the Sweepstakes. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded.
C. Invalidity: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Headings and captions are used in these Official Rules solely for ease of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Official Rules or any provision hereof. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in writing by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. McDonald’s restaurant employees or franchisees are not authorized to modify or amend these Official Rules.
D. Governing Law: In the Territory, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations as between Participant and the Sweepstakes Entities in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Illinois including procedural provisions without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s or jurisdiction’s laws.
E. Language Discrepancy: In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between the English language version and the Spanish language version of these Official Rules or any Sweepstakes materials and/or Prize Claim Documents, the English version shall prevail, govern and control.
12. ARBITRATION. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each Participant agrees that: (1) any claim, dispute or controversy (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) Participant may have against any of the Sweepstakes Entities arising out of, relating to or connected in any way with the Sweepstakes, the awarding or redemption of Prizes, or the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by JAMS and conducted before a sole arbitrator pursuant to JAMS’s Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures (“Rules and Procedures”); (2) this arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16; (3) the arbitration shall be held at a location determined by JAMS pursuant to the Rules and Procedures (provided such location is reasonably convenient for Participant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed to by the Participant and Sponsor; (4) the arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the Participant may have entered into in connection with the Sweepstakes; (5) the arbitrator shall apply Illinois law consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law; (6) there shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis as Participant and Sponsor hereby waive the right to assert claims in any class or representative action; arbitration can thus decide only the Participant’s and/or Sponsor’s individual claims; the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated; (7) in the event that the administrative fees, arbitrator fees and filing fees associated with the arbitration exceed $250, Sponsor agrees to pay any such administrative, arbitrator and filing fees exceeding $250 on the Participant’s behalf, subject to ultimate allocation by the arbitrator. In addition, if the Participant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the Participant’s fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive; and (8) with the exception of subpart (6) above, if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the Rules and Procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, subpart (6) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this Arbitration Provision shall be null and void, and neither Sponsor nor Participant shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Finally, this arbitration provision is reciprocally binding on all parties, such that both Participant and Sponsor are required to arbitrate their claims against one another. For more information on JAMS and/or JAMS Rules and Procedures, Participants may visit the JAMS Website at
13. OFFICIAL RULES. These Official Rules will be posted at participating McDonald’s restaurants and online at the AMOE Site (amoe.PlayatMcD.com). To receive a copy of the Official Rules, mail a SASE to Redemption Center: 2016 McDonald’s App Sweepstakes at McDonald’s – Official Rules Request, P.O. Box 1132, Chicago, IL 60690. All requests must be received by May 27, 2016. Vermont residents with a return address located in Vermont may omit return postage. Limit one (1) request per outer envelope.
14. WINNERS LIST. For a list of Official Winners, mail a #10 SASE to Redemption Center: 2016 McDonald’s App Sweepstakes Winners List Request, P.O. Box 1132, Chicago, IL 60690. All requests must be postmarked by June 24, 2016, and received by June 30, 2016. Limit one (1) request per outer envelope. The list will be available when the Sweepstakes is officially over and the prizes have been verified and awarded.
15. SPONSOR. McDonald’s USA, LLC, 2111 McDonald’s Drive, Oak Brook, IL 60523.