Mccormick Frank’s – Redhot Wingman – Win a Sponsor specified tailgating package (which may include
Frank’s® RedHot® Wingman Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law and outside the 50 United States/DC. Subject to all federal, state and local laws. Sweepstakes entry period begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 30, 2019 and continues through 11:59 p.m. ET on September 27, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
1. Eligibility: The Frank’s RedHot Wingman Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who, as of the start of the Sweepstakes Period, are at least 18 years of age (at least 19 years in Nebraska and Alabama; and at least 21 years in Mississippi). Persons who at any time during the Sweepstakes Period (or, if a Prize winner, as of the date of prize fulfillment) are an employee, officer or director of McCormick & Co., (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), Grey Group or any of their respective parents, affiliates or subsidiaries or of any other company involved in the development or execution of the Sweepstakes, and persons who are a member of the immediate family (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) of any such employee, officer or director or who live in the same household (whether or not related) as any such employee, officer or director, are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. All entrants must have access to the internet prior to the start of the Sweepstakes. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Prize winners.
2. Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor is McCormick & Co., 24 Schilling Road, Suite 1, Hunt Valley, MD 20131. The Administrator is Don Jagoda Associates, 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
3. How to Enter: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. To enter, an entrant must send a Tweet asking the Frank’s Wingman a question and containing hashtags #WingmanSweepstakes via the entrant’s Twitter account (“Entry Tweet”). The entrant must be the owner of the Twitter account used to send the Entry Tweet. The Entry Tweet must comply with the Twitter Terms of Service and the Twitter Rules and with all technical requirements of Twitter, and the settings of the entrant’s Twitter account must be configured such that the Entry Tweet is public. If you do not have a Twitter account, and you would like to create one for free, visit www.Twitter.com. Including #WingmanSweepstakes in a Tweet during the Sweepstakes Period constitutes your agreement to these Official Rules. For each Entry Tweet sent by an eligible entrant in compliance with these Official Rules, the entrant will receive one entry in the Grand Prize drawing. Entry Tweets must be sent by 11:59 p.m. ET on September 27, 2019 and must otherwise comply with these Official Rules to be included in the random drawing. Sponsor has the sole discretion to determine whether a submission qualifies as an eligible Entry Tweet. Upon submission of an entry in this Sweepstakes, you agree that Sponsor may contact you via social media, including on Twitter, by sending you a direct message, tagging you, posting to your social media page or naming you on Sponsor’s social media page.
Use of any automated method to send Entry Tweets is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Duplicate Tweets will not be permitted and will result in disqualification. Entry Tweets must not defame or violate the publicity rights or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any personal or proprietary rights of any person or entity, or contain or link to any material that is obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, threatening, violent, harassing, disparaging or offensive, or contain any content that is known to you to be false, inaccurate, or misleading. Entry Tweets must not defame, misrepresent, or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its affiliates, their brands or products, or other companies. Entry Tweets must not contain any third-party materials (other than Frank’s RedHot), or otherwise violate or infringe (or possibly infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, or mark that identifies a brand. Normal time rates, data rates and other fees or charges, if any, charged by the entrant’s Internet access, phone or mobile service provider will apply. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Twitter account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant or participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider, or other organization (which may include an employer) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential Grand Prize winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entrant’s social media profiles must be keeping with Sponsor’s image or he/she may be disqualified. Sponsor is not obligated to acknowledge any Entry Tweet.
4. Weekly Sweepstakes Drawings: There will be four weekly prize drawings conducted as FOUR  SEPARATE SWEEPSTAKES DRAWINGS with the following start and end dates (“Weekly Sweepstakes Periods”), entry periods, and drawing schedule as set forth in Table 1 below. Entry methods and restrictions outlined in section 3 are the same for Grand Prize and the Weekly Sweepstakes Drawings.
A random drawing will be conducted for each potential Weekly Sweepstakes winner (“Weekly Prize Winner”) on the dates listed in Table 1 from all eligible Entry Tweets received for the applicable Weekly Sweepstakes Period during each specific Weekly Sweepstakes Period. Drawings will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization. Odds of winning for each Weekly Sweepstakes Period depend upon the number of eligible Entry Tweets received during that Weekly Sweepstakes Period(s) for the Sweepstakes. Drawings will be conducted by the Administrator, whose decisions shall be final and binding.
Weekly Prize Winners will be disqualified from winning any further Weekly Prize; however, they will continue to be eligible to win the Grand Prize; all other Entry Tweets will continue to be eligible for all drawings.
5. Selection of Grand Prize Winner: On or about September 30, 2019, the potential Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected from among all eligible Entry Tweets received during the Sweepstakes Period. Drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization. The odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the total number of Entry Tweets received during the Sweepstakes Period.
6. Winner Notification: The potential Weekly and/or Grand Prize winner(s) [“Prize winner(s)”] will be notified by direct message on Twitter. Potential Prize winner must respond to direct message within twenty-four (24) hours after the direct message is sent. If the potential Prize winner does not respond to the direct message within twenty-four (24) hours after the direct message is sent, Sponsor will have the right in its discretion to disqualify the potential Prize winner and select an alternate potential Prize winner, who will be notified and must respond in accordance with these Official Rules. The potential Prize winner must provide to Sponsor, upon request, his or her email address and such other information as Sponsor may require for verification and prize fulfillment purposes.
The Prize winners will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Liability & Publicity Release and Assignment of Rights (“Affidavit”). Potential Prize winners must complete, sign and return the Affidavit via a method specified by Sponsor within five (5) days after delivery of the Affidavit.
If a potential Prize winner does not return any required document or provide any required information within the time period specified by Sponsor, or if prize notification is returned undeliverable, or in the event that the potential Prize winner is ineligible for any reason or has not complied with these Official Rules, Sponsor will have the right to disqualify the potential Prize winner and select an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entry Tweets received for the applicable Weekly Sweepstakes Period or overall during the Sweepstakes Period (in which event the procedures and requirements set forth in this Section 6 will apply to the alternate winner).
Each potential Prize winner is subject to verification by Sponsor and/or Administrator, including verification of eligibility. Verification of eligibility may include, without limitation, a background investigation of the potential Prize winner, and entrants agree to supply any authorizations or permission deemed necessary by Sponsor in connection with any such investigation. Sponsor will have the right, in its discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility in a form acceptable to Sponsor (including, without limitation, government-issued photo identification). Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of Sponsor in a timely manner may result in disqualification. An entrant is not the Prize winner unless and until entrant’s eligibility has been verified and the entrant has been notified that verification is complete.
7. Grand Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): One (1) Grand Prize: A Sponsor specified Frank’s RedHot branded 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S and Sponsor specified tailgating package(which may include, but is not limted to, a fondue fountain, inflatable Frank’s RedHot bottle pop-up canopy tent, tailgate grill, cooler, cornhole game, grill utensil set, bluetooth speaker, tailgating chairs and gift cards).The ARV of the Grand Prize is $45,000. Grand Prize winner solely is responsible for all applicable taxes, insurance, licensing, registration, title fees and pick-up costs. Winner may be required to show proof of insurance and a valid driver’s license prior to taking delivery and pick up vehicle as directed by Sponsor. Any additional vehicle options, equipment, or accessories that are not standard on make and model of vehicle are the sole expense of winner. Color, graphics, and dealership at sole discretion of Sponsor/Administrator. Grand Prize will be fulfilled within 8-12 weeks from the date of winner verification.
8. Weekly Prizes and ARV: The 4 prize winners for each of the 4 Weekly Sweepstakes Periods listed in Table 1 above will each receive a Sponsor specified tailgating package(which may include, but is not limited to, a portable grill, a grill utensil set,and cooler). ARV of each prize is $500 and the aggregate ARV for all prizes for the Weekly Sweepstakes Period is $2,000.
9. Prize Restrictions: All prizes are awarded “as is”. Winner is not permitted to assign the right to receive a prize, or to transfer the prize to any person, and is not entitled to any prize substitution or to redeem any prize or component thereof for cash. Sponsor has the right to substitute for a prize (or a component thereof) an alternate prize or prize component of equal or greater value. All expenses and costs associated with the acceptance or use of a prize are the responsibility of the prize recipient. All prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor. Winner is responsible for any loss of prize or portion of prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility solely of the Prize winner. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued to the Grand Prize winner. The ARV of a prize may not match prices available in the marketplace, due to pricing fluctuations and market conditions at the time of prize delivery. If the actual purchase price of a prize is less than the ARV stated herein, the prize winner will NOT be entitled to a check, cash or other form of payment for the price difference.
Grand Prize winner will be solely responsible for all gasoline, vehicle maintenance, and all other fees and expenses associated with the receipt and use of the prize. Prize vehicle may differ from what is depicted in Sweepstakes advertising. Grand Prize winner must take delivery of vehicle at a location and time of Sponsor’s sole choosing. Sponsor reserves the right to delay vehicle delivery or substitute a similar vehicle of equal or greater value should the vehicle as described be unavailable for any reason. SPONSOR SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF THE PRIZE, THE USE OF THE PRIZE, OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF THE PRIZE.
In the event any potential Prize winner engages in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is illegal, obnoxious, or that is intended to threaten or harass any other person, or that in any way disparages or adversely affects the reputation, image, and/or customer goodwill of Sponsor or its affiliates or any of Sponsor’s or its affiliates’ services, products, trademarks, service marks, or logos, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify a potential Prize winner, terminate its relationship with Prize winner, require that that Prize winner forfeit the prize, and/or recall the prize and require the removal of all branding, logos, and other Sponsor intellectual property from the prize (at Sponsor’s expense), and take such other steps as Sponsor deems necessary and appropriate in its sole discretion, and Prize winner agrees to cooperate with Sponsor and make prize(s) available for such removal. In the event Prize winner engages in behavior while using prize that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is illegal or tortious, or subjects Prize winner to arrest or detention, Sponsor shall have no obligation to pay any damages, fees, fines, judgments or other costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever incurred by Prize winner as a result of such conduct.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor has the right, in its discretion, to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, to modify these Official Rules and to change any of the dates and/or times indicated in these Official Rules, at any time in its discretion, including without limitation in the event of any changes to the terms applicable to the use of Twitter or in connection with any fraud, technical failure or problem or occurrence that in Sponsor’s judgment impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes or prevents the Sweepstakes from being conducted as planned, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of cancellation or early termination of the Sweepstakes, the Prize winner(s) will be selected in accordance with the procedures set forth in these Official Rules from among all eligible Entry Tweets received for the affected drawing(s) prior to cancellation or termination, if any. Proof of sending an Entry Tweet will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor or Administrator. Sponsor’s or Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, and/or the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will determine the validity of each Entry Tweet. If Sponsor determines or believes that any Entry Tweet is fraudulent, illegitimate or invalid, or that any entrant has failed to comply with or has violated any provision of these Official Rules, Sponsor will have the right in its discretion to disqualify any affected entrant and/or to void any suspect or affected Entry Tweets. These Official Rules may not be reprinted or republished in any way without the prior written consent of Sponsor. In the event of any conflict between these Official Rules and any Sweepstakes information provided elsewhere (including, without limitation, in advertising or marketing materials), these Official Rules shall prevail.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in and/or entering the Sweepstakes, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, each entrant and each person who completes any part of the entry process releases and agrees to hold harmless Sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, each of their respective contractors and advertising and promotion agencies, Twitter and its subsidiaries and affiliates, and the successors and assigns of each of the foregoing, all other persons and entities involved in the development, execution, or operation of the Sweepstakes, all other persons and entities involved in the provision of any prize or prize component or the marketing or promotion of the Sweepstakes (including, without limitation, Administrator and Grey Group) and the directors, officers, employees, representatives, advisors, agents and contractors of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims and causes of action of any kind that the entrant or other person ever had, now has or might in the future have arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, participation in the Sweepstakes, the provision, acceptance or use of any prize or prize component, or any use of the entrant’s Materials (as defined below) as permitted pursuant to these Official Rules, including without limitation any and all claims and causes of action (a) relating to any personal injury, death or property damage or loss sustained by any entrant or any other person, (b) based upon any allegation of violation of the right of privacy or publicity, misappropriation, defamation, or violation of any other personal or proprietary right, or (c) based upon any allegation of a violation of any law, rule or regulation relating to personal information or data security. Each entrant, and each person who completes any part of the entry process, agrees not to assert any such claim or cause of action against any of the Released Parties. Each entrant, and each person who completes any part of the entry process, assumes the risk of, and all liability for, any injury, loss or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or the provision, acceptance or use of any prize or prize component. The Released Parties are not responsible for, and will not have any liability in connection with, any typographical, printing, production, distribution or other error and may modify, rescind, cancel or revoke this Sweepstakes based upon any such error without liability and at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Released Parties are not responsible for, and will not have any liability in connection with, late, lost, delayed, damaged, corrupted or incomplete Entry Tweets, incorrect or inaccurate capture of, damage to, or loss of Entry Tweets or entry information or any other human, mechanical or technical error of any kind relating to the Sweepstakes, any website associated with the Sweepstakes, communications or attempted communications with any entrant, failures of or delay in any mobile, wireless, Internet or cellular transmission or connection or the submission, collection, storage and/or processing of Entry Tweets or the administration of the Sweepstakes.
WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS, AND ANY OTHER PERSONS COMPLETING ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS, AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY TWEET, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY PROMOTION RELATED ACTIVITY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY SUCH SITE, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM. NO MORE THAN THE STATED NUMBER OF PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
12. Grant of Rights: By participating in and/or entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant irrevocably grants to Sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies, and the successors and assigns and licensees of each of the foregoing the right to use, edit, exploit, modify, publish, reproduce, disclose, disseminate and distribute the entrant’s name, Twitter handle, likeness, voice, persona, biographical information and/or statements attributed to the entrant and the entrant’s Entry Tweets (including, without limitation, any content, photographs, videos, or other materials included with the Entry Tweet) (the “Materials”), in whole or in part, in perpetuity, throughout the world, in all media and formats whether now or later known or developed, including without limitation via Sponsor’s and third-party websites and social media and digital channels, for advertising, trade, promotional and commercial purposes and any other purposes, without further notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
13. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a federal court located in Maryland or the appropriate state court located in Baltimore County, Maryland; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Maryland, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Maryland or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Maryland.
15. Official Rules and Winners List: For a copy of the Official Rules, visit Franksredhot.com/sweepstakes-rules. For the names of the winners, available for ninety (90) days after October 31, 2019, send an email to: Winners@dja.com with WINNERS & 11-2681-05 as the subject line.
Jeep is neither a sponsor nor endorser of this promotion.
The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to McCormick & Co., and not to Twitter.