Mccormick & Company – Frank’s Redhot Next Hot Hand Model – Win a 3-Day/2-Night trip for the Winner only to New York
SOCIAL MEDIA PROMOTION
Terms and Conditions
FRANK’S REDHOT® NEXT HOT HAND MODEL SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. OPEN ONLY TO PERSONS WHO AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY ARE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C. AND ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. U.S. LAW GOVERNS THIS SWEEPSTAKES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS NOT SPONSORED BY OR AFFILIATED WITH TIKTOK.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Frank’s RedHot Next Hot Hand Model Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to persons who as of the date of entry (and, if a Winner as defined in Section 2, as of the date of prize fulfillment) are a legal resident of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and are 21 years of age or older (each such person, upon entering, an “Eligible Entrant,” and collectively “Eligible Entrants”). Persons who at any time during the Sweepstakes Period (as defined below) (and, if a Winner, as of the date of prize fulfillment) are an employee of McCormick & Company (“Sponsor”), WPP PLC, Don Jagoda Associates, Inc (“Administrator”) or any of Sponsor’s parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or advertising or promotion agencies or any other company involved in the marketing, promotion or conduct of the Sweepstakes, or a member of the immediate family or household (whether or not related) of any such employee, are not eligible. Eligibility determinations will be made by Sponsor in its discretion and will be final and binding. U.S. law governs this Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited by law.
2. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase is necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes begins on September 26, 2021 at 8:00am Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on October 12, 2021 at 11:59pm Pacific Time (“PT”) (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period consists of three separate entry periods. With respect to each of the three periods (each a “Challenge Period”), one finalist (“Finalist”) will be selected. An Eligible Entrant determined as a Finalist during their Challenge Period will not be eligible to be determined as a Finalist with respect to any subsequent Challenge Period(s). After the third Challenge Period, a potential Grand Prize winner, First Prize winner and Second Prize winner will be determined (upon verification, each a “Winner”), as described in Section 4. The three Challenge Periods will be as follows (subject to adjustment in accordance with Section 9):
Start End Results Announcement
Challenge Period 1 September 26, 2021 at 8:00am PT September 28, 2021 at 11:59pm PT Finalist announced on October 3, 2021 at approximately 8:00am PT
Challenge Period 2 October 3, 2021 at 8:00am PT October 5, 2021 at 11:59pm PT Finalist announced on October 10, 2021 at approximately 8:00am PT
Challenge Period 3 October 10, 2021 at 8:00am PT October 12, 2021 at 11:59pm PT Finalist and Potential Winners announced on October 17, 2021 at approximately 8:00am PT
A TikTok account is required to enter. Each Eligible Entrant must not have the “private account” feature activated. During each Challenge Period, Sponsor will post via Sponsor’s TikTok account (@franksredhot), and one or more of Sponsor’s spokespersons may post via their TikTok accounts, one or more posts seeking entries to the Sweepstakes. Each such post will include a call to action prompting TikTok users to post on TikTok a video responding to the Sweepstakes post (each such post, an “Entry Post” or an “Entry”). To enter the Sweepstakes, the Eligible Entrant must follow the instructions in Sponsor’s “call to action” and post an Entry Post during a Challenge Period with the hashtag #FranksSweepstakes to receive one (1) entry into the corresponding Challenge Period’s random drawing, as described below. Each Entry Post must also contain such other information as Sponsor may specify in Sponsor’s post. There is a limit of one Entry Post per person and per TikTok account per Challenge Period. The Eligible Entrant selected as a Finalist after the first Challenge Period will not be eligible to be selected as a Finalist with respect to any subsequent Challenge Period. The Eligible Entrant selected as a Finalist after the second Challenge Period will not be eligible to be selected as a Finalist with respect to the third Challenge Period. Each TikTok post made as part of the Sweepstakes must comply with all terms and conditions and technical requirements of TikTok, including without limitation the Terms of Service and the Community Guideline. Making an Entry Post constitutes acknowledgement of and consent to these Official Rules. Each Entry Post may be submitted only once. If a particular Entry Post is submitted more than once, Sponsor will have the right to disqualify all Eligible Entrants who submitted the duplicative Entry Post. All Entry Posts must be submitted prior to the conclusion of the applicable Challenge Period. Times of Entry Posts will be determined by Sponsor. The Eligible Entrant must be the registered user of the TikTok account used to post the Entry Post. Normal time rates and data charges, if any, charged by the Eligible Entrant’s Internet or mobile service provider will apply. All Entry Posts are subject to verification at any time. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of entry submission. Sponsor will have the right, in its discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility in a form acceptable to Sponsor (including, without limitation, government-issued photo identification). Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of Sponsor in a timely manner may result in disqualification. You must have a TikTok account. If you do not have a TikTok account, and you would like to create one for free, visit TikTok.com or download the free TikTok app to your mobile device at either the Apple® App Store or the Google® Play store.
3. ENTRY GUIDELINES: Each Entry Post must comply with the following guidelines: (a) the Entry Post must be original and have been created solely by the Eligible Entrant or by someone else for the entrant (e.g., someone recording the Eligible Entrant who assigns all rights to the Eligible Entrant); (b) the Eligible Entrant must own the copyright in the Entry Post; (c) the Entry Post must not previously have been submitted in connection with any sweepstakes or contest, published for commercial purposes or won any award; (d) the Entry Post must not depict, identify or use any of the Personality Rights (as defined in Section 7) of any person other than the Eligible Entrant; (e) the Entry Post must not include any brand name, trademark or logo of any entity (other than brand names, trademarks or logos associated with Sponsor); (f) the Entry Post must not contain any material that violates or infringes upon the rights of any third party, including without limitation any copyright, trademark or right of privacy or publicity, or that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to any applicable law or regulation, or the use of which by the Licensees as permitted pursuant to these Official Rules would require a license or permission from or payment to any third party; (g) the Entry Post must not exhibit the Eligible Entrant engaging in or otherwise promoting any illegal, sexually explicit, violent or dangerous behavior; (h) the Entry Post must not contain any material that is disparaging, defamatory, threatening, indecent, violent, obscene or offensive, or that promotes a political agenda, violence, bigotry or discrimination; and (i) the Entry Post must not contain any material that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, deems inappropriate for public viewing and/or display. By submitting an Entry Post, the Eligible Entrant represents and warrants that the Eligible Entrant has complied with all the foregoing requirements and has obtained all permissions, licenses and consents that are necessary for the submission of the Entry Post and to the use by the Licensees of the Entry Post as permitted pursuant to these Official Rules and to verify compliance with the foregoing requirements. Each Eligible Entrant agrees to provide to Sponsor at its request copies of all such permissions, licenses and consents. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Entry Post that they determine does not comply with these guidelines or to require the Eligible Entrant to make such changes to any Entry Post as are necessary to make it compliant.
4. FINALIST AND WINNER SELECTION: Finalists: Following the conclusion of each Challenge Period, fifty (50) entries will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received throughout the applicable Challenge Period. In the event there are fewer than fifty (50) eligible entries received, there will be no random drawing and all eligible entries will proceed to the judging. Drawings will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding on all matters related to the random drawing, if applicable. The odds of being selected in the random drawing to be judged depend on the total number of eligible entries received throughout the applicable Challenge Period. One Finalist will be determined by judges designated by Sponsor (the “Judges”) from among the fifty (50) entries randomly selected during that Challenge Period, by applying the following criteria (the “Judging Criteria”), weighted as indicated: Creativity/Originality at 50%, Best Use of Hands at 40% and Marketability at 10%. In the event of a tie between any two Entry Posts, the Entry Post with the highest score in the creativity/originality criterion will be deemed the higher scoring Entry Post. The Eligible Entrant who submitted the Entry Post that receives the highest ratings by the Judges based on the Judging Criteria will be the potential Finalist. Winners: Following the conclusion of the third Challenge Period, one potential Grand Prize winner, one First Prize winner and one Second Prize winner will be determined by the Judges from among the Finalists, by applying the Judging Criteria, weighted as indicated above. The Finalist who submitted the Entry Post that receives the highest ratings by the Judges based on the Judging Criteria will be the potential Winner; the Finalist who submitted the Entry Post that receives the second highest ratings by the Judges based on the Judging Criteria will be the potential First Prize winner; and the Finalist who submitted the Entry Post that receives the third highest ratings by the Judges based on the Judging Criteria will be the potential Second Prize winner. Each potential Winner is subject to verification. In the event of a tie, the Finalist with the highest score in the “creativity/originality” criterion will be deemed the potential Winner.
5. FINALIST VERIFICATION AND WINNER NOTIFICATION: Finalist Verification: On the Thursday after the end of each Challenge Period, the potential Finalist will be contacted by Sponsor or its agent via Direct Message on TikTok. The potential Finalist must follow the instructions in the initial notification attempt within six (6) hours. Each potential Finalist is subject to verification of eligibility and may, in Sponsor’s discretion, be required to submit proof of identity and/or eligibility in a form acceptable to Sponsor (including, without limitation, government-issued photo identification). Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of Sponsor in a timely manner may result in disqualification. Verification of the potential Finalist’s eligibility may also include, without limitation, a background investigation. Each Eligible Entrant consents to the conduct of a background investigation (which may include a review of criminal records) on the Eligible Entrant and agrees to supply any authorizations or permissions deemed necessary (including social security number) by Sponsor in connection with any such investigation. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Finalist based on the results of such background check, if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that awarding the prize to such Finalist might reflect negatively on Sponsor or the Sweepstakes. Each Eligible Entrant represents that the Eligible Entrant will provide accurate and truthful information to Sponsor in connection with eligibility verification. Sponsor will have the right to require the potential Finalist to complete and return to Sponsor, via email, a Declaration of Compliance and Publicity/Liability Release (where legal) and Assignment of Rights within 24 hours after attempted delivery of the document to the potential Finalist. If any attempted notification or is returned as undeliverable, or if a potential Finalist does not respond to Sponsor’s initial notification attempt within 24 hours, or if a potential Finalist does not complete, sign, and return any required Declaration of Compliance and Publicity/Liability Release within 24 hours after attempted delivery of the document to the potential Finalist, or if a potential Finalist does not satisfy the eligibility requirements set forth in Section 1 or is not compliant with these Official Rules, or if Sponsor conducts a background investigation on a potential Finalist and determines in its sole discretion that awarding a prize to the potential Finalist, publicizing any facts or details about the potential Finalist or an association of the potential Finalist with Sponsor or the Sweepstakes might reflect negatively on Sponsor and/or its products or services or the Sweepstakes, Sponsor will have the right in its discretion to disqualify the potential Finalist and determine an alternate Finalist. Winner Notification and Verification: On the Thursday after the end of the third Challenge Period, each potential Winner (determined by Sponsor as described in Section 4) will be contacted by Sponsor or its agent via email/ Direct Message on TikTok. Sponsor will have the right to require that the potential Winner complete and return to Sponsor a Prize Acceptance Agreement within 24 hours of attempted delivery of same. If the potential Winner fails to complete and return a Prize Acceptance Agreement within 24 hours of attempted delivery or does not otherwise comply with these Official Rules and/or cannot accept the prize as awarded for any reason, then the potential Winner may be disqualified. If a potential Winner is disqualified for any reason, an alternate potential Winner will be selected by Sponsor from among all of the Eligible Entrants who were included in the judging with respect to the three Challenge Periods, based on the ratings by the Judges based on the Judging Criteria. In that event, the foregoing provisions will apply to such newly-selected potential Winner.
6. PRIZES: Grand Prize: The Grand Prize consists of an opportunity for the Grand Prize winner to appear in at least one advertising, marketing or promotional material or communication for Frank’s RedHot as determined by Sponsor. Sponsor will not be obligated to include the Grand Prize winner in any particular advertising, marketing or promotional material or communication or in more than one such material or communication, or to distribute such materials and communications in any particular location or via any particular method. If the Grand Prize winner is not included in one or more advertising, marketing or promotional materials or communications for Frank’s RedHot during the specified period, Sponsor will award such Winner an alternate Grand Prize selected by Sponsor in its discretion. As part of the opportunity, the Grand Prize winner will receive a 3‐Day/2‐Night trip for the Winner only to New York, NY, including round trip economy class air transportation between the airport nearest the winner’s home and New York City based on a 30‐day advance purchase, round trip ground transfers to/from airport/hotel, two (2) night accommodations based on single occupancy and $500 in spending money, awarded in the form of a check. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $3,775. Actual value will depend on market conditions at time of prize fulfillment. Airline tickets are for travel from major airport in the 50 United States/DC nearest the Winner’s home to New York. Airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. The Winner must possess valid travel documents (i.e., valid government-issued photo ID) in order to travel. Accommodations are subject to availability. Winner must travel on Sponsor-specified dates or prize will be forfeited. In the event of any unforeseen or force majeure event (including without limitation epidemic, pandemic, communicable, contagious, or infectious disease or public health quarantine that impacts the Sweepstakes or travel, travel may be unable to take place and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value, in their sole discretion. Dates of departure and return are subject to change. Certain restrictions and blackout dates may apply and trip must be booked a minimum of thirty (30) days prior to departure date. Seat selection and timing of trip subject to availability and confirmation of reservations. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, airline baggage fees, taxes, tips, entertainment, transfers, and transportation to airport to and from Winner’s home residence are the Winner’s sole responsibility. Winner irrevocably waives all claims against the Released Parties (defined below) and agree that the Released Parties will have no liability or responsibility and shall be held harmless by Eligible Entrants for any claim arising in connection with a potentially heightened risk of exposure to communicable diseases, viruses, bacteria or illnesses (including, without limitation, COVID-19) and the causes thereof, and sickness arising as a result of the winner participating in the Sweepstakes and related activities, wherever, whenever or however the same may occur. Winner fully understands that (a) the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and any resulting disease (together with any mutation, adaptation or variation thereof, “COVID-19”) is extremely contagious and there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any place where people are or have been present; (b) no precautions, including the protocols that may be implemented from time to time based upon public health and government-sponsored guidelines, can eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19; (c) while people of all ages and health conditions have been adversely affected by COVID-19, certain people have been identified by public health authorities as having greater risk based on age and/or underlying medical conditions; and (d) exposure to COVID-19 can result in being subject to quarantine requirements, illness, disability, other short-term and long-term health effects, and/or death, regardless of age or health condition. Winner must also pass any required medical testing and comply with any requirements, at any time, that may be required or recommended by any government agency, airline, or Sponsor, including without limitation, passing one or more COVID-19 antigen and screening tests, and testing negative for COVID-19 or providing vaccine information. Winner may also be required to execute any assumption of risk and/or other documents relating to COVID-19 or he/she may not be permitted to travel. First Prize: The First Prize consists of a gift basket containing goods determined by Sponsor. The ARV of the First Prize is $500. Second Prize: The Second Prize consists of a gift basket containing goods determined by Sponsor. The ARV of the Second Prize is $500. General Prize Terms and Conditions: Each prize will be awarded if properly claimed. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of the right to receive any prize or any prize component is permitted, except in the discretion of Sponsor, which have the right to substitute any prize or any prize component with a prize or prize component of equal or greater monetary value selected by Sponsor in its discretion. Each prize consists only of the items expressly specified in these Official Rules. All expenses or costs associated with the acceptance or use of any prize or any prize component are the responsibility of the Winner. Each prize is awarded “as is” and without any warranty, except as required by law. In no event will more than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules be awarded. All federal, state and local taxes on the value of the prize are the responsibility of the Winner. An IRS form 1099 will be issued if required by law. Sponsor will have the right, as a condition of awarding the prize, to require the Winner to sign additional agreements and/or documents confirming the grants of rights contained in these Official Rules and/or other terms relating to the provision of the prize.
7. GRANT OF RIGHTS: By posting an Entry Post, each Eligible Entrant irrevocably grants to Sponsor, Sponsor’s parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, and the agents and licensees of each of the foregoing and each of their respective successors and assigns (collectively, the “Licensees”) the right to use the Eligible Entrant’s Entry Post, user-generated content, name, likeness, voice, biographical information, TikTok account information (including handle and profile picture) and statements attributed to the Eligible Entrant (“Personality Rights”), in perpetuity, throughout the world, in all media and formats whether now or later known or developed (including without limitation via Sponsor’s and third-party websites and social media and digital channels), for commercial purposes and any other purposes (including, without limitation, advertising and promotion), without further notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law. In addition, by posting an Entry Post, the Eligible Entrant irrevocably grants the Licensees a non-exclusive license to publish, display, reproduce, modify, edit, dub, create derivative works based on and otherwise use the Eligible Entrant’s Entry Post (including any video, photograph, illustration or audio recording incorporated in any Entry Post), in whole or in part, in perpetuity, throughout the world, in all media and formats whether now or later known or developed (including without limitation via Sponsor’s and third-party websites and social media and digital channels), for commercial purposes and any other purposes (including, without limitation, advertising and promotion), without further notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
8. RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By posting an Entry Post, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, each Eligible Entrant releases and agrees to hold harmless each of the Licensees, and all other companies involved in the development, operation or marketing of the Sweepstakes or the provision of any prize or any component of any prize and TikTok Inc., and the successors and assigns of each of the foregoing, and the directors, officers, employees and agents of each of the foregoing (the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, causes of action and liabilities of any kind that the Eligible Entrant ever had, now has or might in the future have arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, participation in the Sweepstakes, the use of TikTok, the acceptance, receipt or use of any prize or any component thereof and/or any use of the Eligible Entrant’s Personality Rights as permitted pursuant to these Official Rules, including without limitation any and all claims, causes of action and liabilities (a) relating to any personal injury, death or property damage or loss sustained by any Eligible Entrant or any other person, (b) based upon any allegation of violation of the right of privacy or publicity, copyright infringement, misappropriation, defamation or violation of any other personal or proprietary right or (c) or based upon any allegation of a violation of any law, rule or regulation relating to personal information or data security. Each Eligible Entrant agrees not to assert any such claim or cause of action against any of the Released Parties. Each Eligible Entrant assumes the risk of, and all liability for, any injury, loss or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes, the use of any Sweepstakes-related website, or the provision, acceptance or use of any prize or prize component. The Released Parties are not responsible for, and will have not have any liability in connection with, (v) any typographical, printing, production, distribution or other error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of any Finalist, or any Winner, (w) late, lost, delayed, damaged, corrupted or incomplete entries, incorrect or inaccurate capture of, damage to, or loss of entries or entry information, or any other human, mechanical or technical error of any kind relating to the operation of TikTok, communications or attempted communications with any Eligible Entrant, the submission, collection, storage or processing of entries or the administration of the Sweepstakes, (x) any “act of God” or other force majeure event outside of Sponsor’s or Sponsor’s control that may cause any postponement or cancellation of any prize-related activity or interfere with, delay or prevent the provision of a prize, (y) undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user’s Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user’s e-mail account to receive e-mail or (z) any damage to any computer system resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. GENERAL RULES: Sponsor has the right, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes at any time in its discretion, including without limitation if a virus, bug, technical problem, Eligible Entrant fraud or misconduct or other cause beyond the control of Sponsor corrupts the administration, integrity, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes or if for any other reason Sponsor are not able to conduct the Sweepstakes as planned (including without limitation in the event the Sweepstakes is interfered with by any fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or of public enemy, communications failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, federal, state or local law, order or regulation or court order) or in the event of any change to the terms governing the use of TikTok or the application or interpretation of such terms. In the event of termination of the Sweepstakes, a notice will be posted via Sponsor’s TikTok account and a potential Winner will be selected by Sponsor via a method determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s discretion, which may include determining Finalists and, from among the Finalists, the Winners, or selecting Winners from among all eligible Entry Posts received prior to the time of termination if the judging could not take place for some unforeseen reason. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or prohibit from participating in the Sweepstakes any individual who, in Sponsor’s discretion, Sponsor determines or believes (i) has tampered with the entry process or has undermined the legitimate operation of TikTok or the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair practices, (ii) has engaged in conduct that annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses any other Eligible Entrant or any representative of Sponsor or (iii) has attempted or intends to attempt any of the foregoing. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR HAS THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY PERSON INVOLVED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The use of agents or automated devices, programs or methods to submit entries is prohibited and Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry that it believes may have been submitted using such an agent or automated device, program or method. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an Entry Post, the Entry Post will be deemed to have been submitted by the registered user of the TikTok account used to submit the Entry Post. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be verified or returned. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each Eligible Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. These Official Rules may not be reprinted or republished in any way without the prior written consent of Sponsor.
10. DISPUTES: By entering the Sweepstakes, each Eligible Entrant agrees, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, that (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or the provision, acceptance and/or use of any prize or prize component will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action (Note: Some jurisdictions do not allow restricting access to class actions. This provision will not apply to Eligible Entrants who live in such a jurisdiction); (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; (c) under no circumstances will any Eligible Entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and each Eligible Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and (d) each Eligible Entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy with respect to any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes will be an action at law for the recovery of monetary damages only, and in no event will the Eligible Entrant have the right to enjoin or otherwise interfere with the exercise by the Licensees of any of the rights granted in these Official Rules or terminate or rescind any of the rights granted in these Official Rules. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the respective rights and obligations of the Eligible Entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York. Any legal proceedings arising out of this Sweepstakes or relating to these Official Rules shall be instituted only in the federal or state courts located in New York County in the State of New York, waiving any right to trial by jury, and each Eligible Entrant consents to jurisdiction therein with respect to any legal proceedings or disputes of whatever nature arising under or relating to any of the foregoing. In the event of any conflict between these Official Rules and any Sweepstakes information provided elsewhere (including but not limited in advertising or marketing materials), these Official Rules shall prevail.
12.WINNER’S NAME AND RULES REQUESTS: For a copy of the Official Rules, visit https://www.franksredhot.com/en-us/hand-model. For the name of the Winner, available for ninety (90) days after October 17, 2021 send an email to: Winners@dja.com with WINNERS & 20-2681-14 as the subject line.
13. SPONSOR: McCormick & Company, 24 Schilling Road, Suite 1, Hunt Valley, MD 20131. The Sweepstakes is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, TikTok. You understand you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to TikTok.
SIGN UP FOR EXCLUSIVE OFFERS AND CONTENT
Voluntary Recall Notice in Canada: Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Ranch Seasoning | ©2021 The French’s Food Company LLC. All rights reserved