Materne North America Gogo Squeez – Us Soccer Sweepstakes
To enter the “GoGo squeeZ U.S. Soccer Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes“), you must agree to and abide by these Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
THE SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO MATERNE NORTH AMERICA CORPORATION, NOT TO FACEBOOK OR TWITTER.
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington D.C., who are at least 18 years of age (or the age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residence, whichever is older) and who have an active e-mail account and Internet access as of 3/15/2021. Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors, officers/directors, and interns) who have, within the past six (6) months, performed services for Materne North America Corporation (“Sponsor”), CSM Sport and Entertainment Inc. (“Administrator”), United States Soccer Federation, Inc. (“USSF”), Major League Soccer, L.L.C. (“MLS”), and Soccer United Marketing, LLC (“SUM” and collectively with MLS, the “MLS Entities”), any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes and/or their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not. Potential winner may be required to provide proof of eligibility upon request prior to prize award. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. Sweepstakes Entry: The Sweepstakes begins on or about 9:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on 3/15/21 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 6/15/21 (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
Navigate the Internet to https://gogosqueez.com/springsportz/ (“Website”). You will be instructed to complete an entry form to register for the Sweepstakes by submitting your name, address, phone number, email address and date of birth. To submit your entry, click the “Submit” button on the Sweepstakes page. Proof of inputting information at the Website is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsor or Administrator . Receipt of entry may be acknowledged but such acknowledgment does not constitute a representation by Sponsor or Administrator as to eligibility of entry and is not otherwise binding upon Sponsor or Administrator.
Carefully read the Official Rules, then click the check box signifying that you have read, fully understand and agree to these Official Rules.
IF YOU DO NOT CHECK THE BOX INDICATING YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR WIN A PRIZE.
Limit one (1) entry per person, per day, during the Promotion Period regardless of the number of email addresses or accounts a person may have. For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “day” is defined as beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) ET and ending at the following 11:59:59 p.m. ET (except for the first day of the Sweepstakes Period [3/15/21], which begins at 9:00:00 a.m. ET and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET). Multiple entries in excess of this limitation or mass entry attempts may result in disqualification of all entries by such person or e-mail address and may constitute tampering. Entries must be manually key-stroked by the entrant; use of automated entry devices or programs, or entries by third parties, are prohibited. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
3. Random Drawing and Odds: Winner will be randomly selected on or about June 17, 2021 from among all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
4. Winner Notification: Potential winner will be notified by e-mail and/or phone. Failure to respond to the initial verification e-mail within three (3) business days after notification or return of e-mail notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts will result in disqualification. (If applicable, failure to respond to phone call after two  attempts will result in disqualification; for clarity, messages will NOT be left. Potential winner will be required to complete, sign and return within three (3) business days of date of notification an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Indemnification, a W-9, a Publicity Release where allowed by law, as well as other documents that Sponsor may require (collectively the “Prize Claim Documents”). If the Prize Claim Documents are not returned to Administrator within the specified time period, or if any prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if a potential winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, prize may be forfeited and potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Each guest of the Grand Prize winner (if a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, his/her parent or legal guardian) must sign a Release and Indemnification and a Publicity Release (where allowed by law), prior to issuance of travel documents.
In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized account holder of the transmitting e-mail account. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures beyond Sponsor’s control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct the Sweepstakes and award the prize by means of a random drawing comprised of all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise award the prize in a manner which is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of termination/modification/suspension of Sweepstakes will be posted on the Website. No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or loss, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile device related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes.
Entrants further agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from participating in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
5. Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):
Grand Prize: Grand Prize winner will receive a 3-day/2-night trip for up to four (4) to a U.S. Men’s National Soccer Team or U.S. Women’s National Soccer Team match of Winner’s choice taking place in the United States from a list of options provided by Sponsor (“Trip”). Trip includes; economy class round-trip air travel for up to four (4) to destination city from the airport nearest to winner’s home; two (2) nights’ hotel accommodations (one room, quadruple occupancy); up to four (4) tickets to soccer match (ticket type and seat location to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); a pregame on-field experience for winner and guest(s); one (1) $500 gift card (issuer to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; gift card is subject to issuer’s terms and conditions as indicated thereon); and round-trip ground transportation to/from destination city area hotel and soccer match. ARV of Grand Prize: $5,000.00.
Based on tentative scheduling of international soccer matches involving the U.S. national soccer team, Sponsor projects that the Trip will take place during one (1) of the three (3) time windows as set forth below. HOWEVER, ACTUAL TRIP DATES CANNOT BE PROVIDED DUE TO DELAYS/POSTPONEMENTS IN SCHEDULING OF INTERNATIONAL SOCCER MATCHES OCCASIONED BY THE COVID-19/CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC. ASSUMING THAT USSF CONFIRMS THE DATES OF INTERNATIONAL SOCCER MATCHES INVOLVING THE U.S. NATIONAL SOCCER TEAM, SPONSOR WILL POST SUCH DATES ON THE WEBSITE OR PROVIDE SAME TO THE POTENTIAL PRIZE WINNER (DEPENDING UPON THE TIMING OF AVAILABILITY OF SUCH DATES).
August 30 – September 7, 2021
October 4 – 12, 2021
November 8 – 16, 2021
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, IT IS ALSO POSSIBLE THAT THE COVID-19/CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC MAY COMPEL THE ORGANIZATIONS RESPONSIBLE FOR SCHEDULING INTERNATIONAL SOCCER MATCHES (INCLUDING USSF) TO DELAY/POSTPONE INDEFINITELY (OR FOR A SIGNIFICANT PERIOD) OR EVEN CANCEL ALTOGETHERINTERNATIONAL SOCCER MATCHES INVOLVING THE U.S. NATIONAL SOCCER TEAM. IN SUCH CASE (WITH A SIGNIFICANT DELAY BEING DETERMINED BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION), SPONSOR’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO AWARD OF A PRIZE OF ITS SOLE CHOOSING OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE AS THE ARV INDICATED ABOVE.
Subject to the caveats noted herein, winner must accept Trip so as to attend a soccer match involving the U.S. national soccer team as selected from the list provided by Sponsor and approved by Sponsor. If winner cannot do so for any reason, Grand Prize may be forfeited without compensation of any kind, and an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Grand Prize winner must select a first choice and at least one (1) alternate soccer match from the provided list within a specified time period in advance of travel, with the selected soccer matches being subject to Sponsor’s approval in its sole discretion.
Items not included as part of the Grand Prize which are the sole responsibility of the winner include but are not limited to, the following: transportation between winner’s home and U.S. gateway airport nearest to winner’s home; meals or meal plan expenses; travel insurance; room service; laundry service; spa treatments; alcoholic beverages; local and long distance telephone calls; merchandise and souvenirs; incidental expenses; tips and gratuities; income taxes; and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein.
Winner and his/her guest(s) must travel together on specified itinerary, including same departure date, destination and return date or Grand Prize may be forfeited in its entirety. Accommodation restrictions may apply. All travel dates and arrangements are subject to change, availability and Sponsor’s approval. Air transportation tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flier miles. Sponsor is not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. Certain documentation and requirements may be necessary for travel, such as photo identification. Winner is solely responsible for any documentation and requirements and determining applicable procedures and restrictions. In addition, winner may be required to present a valid credit card at the hotel at the time of check-in. Winner and his/her guest(s) must provide their own transportation to and from their departure airport. If any guest is a minor, he/she may only accompany his/her parent or legal guardian (i.e., the winner or one of the three (3) allotted guests of winner) on the Trip. Prize elements may not be separated. Prize may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Trip and its components may not be sold, traded, transferred, or rescheduled to dates other than those set forth above, or refunded. Grand Prize is not redeemable for cash (except for gift card component of same as required by applicable law).
Specific activities comprising onfield experience shall be determined by Sponsor in consultation with USSF. Winner and guest(s) may be prohibited from recording their participation in onfield experience and are prohibited from requesting autographs or taking photos/videos with players, coaches or other individuals on field without their permission beforehand. Additional restrictions apply. Onfield experience has no retail value. Onfield experience may be shortened or removed from original scheduled duration due to weather conditions, production exigencies and other reasons, in which case the entire liability of Sponsor will be limited to award of the remaining elements of the Grand Prize.
Sponsor reserves the right to condition award of Grand Prize upon the results of a background check on winner and his/her guest(s). Winner and his/her guest(s) (if a guest is a minor in his/her/their jurisdiction of residence, his/her/their parent or legal guardian) agree to fully cooperate in the conduct of such background check, timely providing any additional materials, information and consents requested by Sponsor or Administrator, with the understanding that Sponsor may refrain from awarding the Grand Prize (or, allowing guest to accompany Grand Prize winner on the Trip, as the case may be) without liability of any kind if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that the past conduct of the winner and/or guest(s) would disparage or adversely affect the goodwill and business reputation of Sponsor and/or its products. Winner and his/her guest(s) (if a guest is a minor in his/her/their jurisdiction of residence, his/her/their parent or legal guardian) further understand and agree that any decision by Sponsor as to the results of a background check is final and binding.
Winner and his/her guest(s) must follow all instructions of Sponsor relative to the Grand Prize (including but not limited to the onfield experience; among other things, winner and guest(s) must leave the playing field immediately when directed to do so by Sponsor, USSF and/or venue personnel). Should winner and/or guest(s) fail to adhere to any such instructions or engage in unruly, obnoxious, illegal, threatening, or otherwise inappropriate behavior, including but not limited to in conjunction with the onfield experience [such as, taunting or harassing players on the U.S. national soccer team or its opponent, or match referees/officials] (as determined by Sponsor/USSF/venue personnel in their sole discretion), Sponsor reserves the right, without further notice or warning, to terminate the Trip or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send winner and/or winner’s guest(s) home and/or take other actions to protect its rights as Sponsor deems appropriate in its sole discretion without any liability or other obligation to winner or guest(s).Venue restrictions may also apply to award of tickets to the soccer match and the onfield experience
If winner does not have three (3) guests accompany him/her on the Trip, the prize will otherwise be awarded in increments appropriate for actual number of travelers; and, in such event, no substitute prize or additional compensation will be awarded to winner.
If winner lives within reasonable driving distance of soccer match, air travel will be replaced with ground transportation and winner will not receive any compensation or additional prize in conjunction therewith.
Federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner, who will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of the Grand Prize. Winner further agrees to fully cooperate with Sponsor/Administrator relative to the issuance of the IRS Form 1099, including by completing and executing an IRS Form W9 with his/her/their Social Security Number.
6. Conditions and Limitations of Liability: By participating, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor/Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects; and (ii) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, USSF, MLS Entities, each of their respective advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers, each of the foregoing entities’ respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns, and any persons involved in the Sweepstakes, as well as Facebook, Inc. and Twitter, Inc. (collectively, the “Released Parties“) from any and all actions, claims, injuries, losses or damage, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, and/or from entrant’s acceptance, receipt, use or misuse of prize or any component thereof (including, without limitation, any travel related thereto). By accepting prize, winner grants Sponsor and its designees (including USSF and MLS Entities) permission to use their name, voice, likeness, photograph, video, prize information, biographical data and city and state of residence on a winner’s list and for programming, publicity and promotional purposes, worldwide in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed (including without limitation, in social media messages posted by Sponsor or its designees in connection with the Sweepstakes), in perpetuity, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor and its designees are not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. Sweepstakes subject to the laws of the United States only. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All submissions become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged. MLS Entities and USSF are not a Sponsor or administrator of this Sweepstakes and are in no way responsible or liable for the administration of this Sweepstakes. All trademarks used are the property of their respective owner(s) and are used for prize description purposes only.
7. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the awarding of the prize/determination of the Grand Prize Winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of JAMS, then effective (notwithstanding the foregoing, entrant shall not be precluded from seeking relief in small claims court for disputes/claims within the scope of the jurisdiction of small claims court and any remedies available to entrant under applicable federal, state or local law remain available to entrant and are not waived pursuant to this section); (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket costs, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any and all rights to injunctive relief. The arbitrator hearing such dispute/claim/cause of action shall be neutral and the entrant will have a reasonable opportunity to participate in the selection of the arbitrator. Such arbitration will take place at a location near the entrant’s residence and the entrant has the right to an in-person hearing in the arbitration proceeding, if desired. The arbitration will allow for the discovery and/or exchange of non-privileged information between entrant and Sponsor. Should an entrant initiate arbitration pursuant to this section, the entrant shall be responsible for JAMS’s fees to do so (approximately, $250), with all other costs of such arbitration being borne solely by Sponsor. If entrant is a California resident and Sponsor prevail in such arbitration, such entrant will not be responsible for Sponsor’s costs and fees in conjunction with the arbitration proceeding; BUT, IN ALL OTHER CASES, ENTRANT WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH COSTS/FEES IF REQUIRED BY THE ARBITRATOR’S RULING. For the avoidance of doubt, the requirement to arbitrate disputes pursuant to this section is reciprocal and binding both upon entrants and Sponsor. IN AGREEING TO ARBITRATION, YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO TRIAL IN A COURT OF LAW. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine of New York or any other jurisdiction.
8. Sponsor: Materne North America Corporation, 20 West 22nd Street, 12th Floor, New York, New York 10010.
9. Administrator: CSM Sport and Entertainment Inc., 440 Ninth Avenue, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10001.
10. Winner’s List: Winner information will be posted to https://www.facebook.com/GoGosqueeZ on or about June 30, 2021 – July 31, 2021. In addition, for the name of Winner, you may send an email to email@example.com with “GoGo squeeZ U.S. Soccer Sweepstakes Winner” in the subject line. All such requests must be received by 9 a.m. ET on July 1, 2021.