Mars Wrigley M&m’s – Flip The Status Quo – Win is a $20 VISA gift card
M&M’S® Flip the Status Quo Sweepstakes
No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win The Sweepstakes.
A Purchase or Payment Will Not Increase an Entrant’s Chances of Winning.
Void Where Prohibited Or Restricted By Law.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The M&M’S® Flip the Status Quo Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on February 9, 2023 at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on March 30, 2023 at 11:59:59 PM ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
Limit one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes per person per twenty-four (24) hour period. For purposes of this limit, each twenty-four-hour period begins at the time of your entry and ends twenty-four hours later. For example, if you enter the Sweepstakes at 9:00 a.m. ET on 2/10/2023, you would not be able to enter again until 9:01 a.m. ET on 2/11/2023. No purchase is necessary to enter or win the Sweepstakes.
2. SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Mars Wrigley Confectionary US, LLC, 800 High Street, Hackettstown, NJ 07840 (“Sponsor”) and is administered by Inmar Brand Solutions, Inc., 1750 S. Osage Springs Drive, Ste. 100, Rogers, AR 72758 (“Administrator”).
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to those participants who are: (i) legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, and (ii) who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, and/or any of their parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) as well as their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee of such entities are not eligible to enter. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, municipal and local laws and regulations. Void outside the fifty (50) United States/District of Columbia, and where prohibited or restricted by law.
5. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary. To participate in the Sweepstakes, during the Sweepstakes Period, visit https://mmsflipthestatusquo.promotions.chat/ (the “Website”), and click the Messenger button to start the entry experience. Users will be provided with a link to these Official Rules and will be prompted to agree to them in order to continue. Users will enter by providing their complete first and last name, age range, valid email address, and mailing address (no PO Boxes). User will also be prompted to opt-in for communication from the Sponsor.
All Entrants must have a valid email address. Multiple Entrants may not share an email address, and an Entrant may not enter using multiple email addresses. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an Entrant, the Entry will be deemed made by the natural person to whom the email address used to submit the Entry is assigned by the applicable internet service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
6. WINNERS, ODDS OF WINNING, PRIZES, AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
On or about April 3, 2023, two hundred forty (240) winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The “Prize” is a $20 VISA® gift card. The ARV for each Prize is Twenty Dollars ($20.00). Total ARV of all Prizes is Four Thousand Eight Hundred Dollars ($4,800.00). The odds of winning a Prize depend upon the number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Limit one (1) Prize per person/e-mail address.
All Prizes will be initially awarded provided that there are a sufficient number of Entrants. Receipt of a Prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. All Prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemptions, equivalents or substitutions except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All Prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change, and in the event that Sponsor is unable to provide a winner with his/her Prize, the Sponsor may elect to provide such winner with the approximate value of such item in cash or award an alternate prize of comparable or greater value. Gift cards are subject to all terms and conditions generally applicable thereto. Sponsor will not replace lost or stolen gift cards. Winners are solely responsible for any costs or expenses associated with use of a Prize.
7. FULFILLMENT OF PRIZES: Each Prize will be shipped to the mailing address provided in each winning entry within eight to twelve weeks following the drawing. Returned Prizes will not be awarded.
All federal, state and local taxes on a Prize will be the responsibility of the winner.
8. ELIMINATION: Any false information provided within the context of the Sweepstakes by any Entrant or any other non-compliance with, or effort to circumvent, these Official Rules or the like may result in the immediate elimination of the Entrant from the Sweepstakes. Any Entrants suspected of or found by Sponsor to be compromising the entry process in any way, including but not limited to the use of automatic, programmed, script, bot, third-party or otherwise fraudulent entry method(s), in Sponsor’s sole discretion, will be disqualified.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person found or suspected of tampering with the operation of this Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass Sponsor, or any Sweepstakes Entities, or any other person.
9. INTERNET; RESERVATION OF RIGHTS: Sweepstakes Entities and their respective employees, officers, directors, representatives, agents, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising, promotion and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected or incomplete entries, notifications, mail, e-mail, shipments, or other communications; telephone, electronic, hardware, or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties; or other errors in transmission. If an Entrant uses a mobile device to enter the Sweepstakes, standard data charges may apply from the carrier. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify and/or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event the Sweepstakes is canceled, terminated, modified and/or suspended, Sponsor may select winners from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received as of the date/time such action was taken. Sponsor also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
10. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you grant to Sponsor and its designees the right, without obligation, to use your name, photo, likeness, biographical information, city and state of residence, and any comments you may make about this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded, without compensation, on a winners list and for trade, commercial, advertising, promotion, and publicity purposes in any manner or medium, including but not limited to internet, social media, broadcast, print and others, throughout the world, in perpetuity, unless prohibited by law.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES, THEIR AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR SWEEPSTAKES AGENCIES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable Entries resulting from any cause. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to release, acquit, forever discharge, and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities, their respective affiliates and advertising, media or promotional agencies, and the respective directors, officers, employees, shareholders, contractors, suppliers, representatives, and agents of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Releasees”) from and against any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, use or misuse of a prize (if applicable), participation in the Sweepstakes, or inability to participate in Sweepstakes or in any Sweepstakes-related activity. Releasees are not responsible for printing errors or for lost, late, unintelligible, misdirected, incomplete, damaged or garbled Entries or communications. Releasees are not responsible for any: (a) telephone, computer, hardware, software, programming or interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, network malfunction, platform malfunction, or other technical failures or human or other errors; (b) communication disruption or other forces beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor, including inability to enter the Sweepstakes, or other disruption related to Internet traffic, virus, bug, or non-authorized intervention; (c) damage caused by computer virus or otherwise resulting to any computer or mobile device concerning Entrant’s Entry whether human, mechanical or electronic; or (d) incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by users or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in the Sweepstakes. Releasees shall not be liable to any prize winner or any other person for failure to supply a prize, by reason of any acts of God; any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entities (whether or not they prove to be valid); equipment failure; terrorist acts; earthquake; fire; flood; war; explosion; pandemic; unusually severe weather; hurricane; embargo; labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal); labor or material shortage; transportation interruption of any kind; work slow-down; civil disturbance; insurrection; riot; or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s sole control. By participating, Entrants agree (a) to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) that none of the Releasees will be liable to Entrant under tort, contract, strict liability, negligence or any other legal or equitable theory, for any loss or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, for any direct, indirect, economic, exemplary, special, punitive, incidental or consequential losses or damages); (c) damages, if any, caused to Entrant are not irreparable or sufficient to entitle Entrant to an injunction preventing any exploitation of any website, service, property, product or other content owned or controlled by Sponsor, and Entrant will have no rights to enjoin or restrain the development, production, distribution, advertising, exhibition or exploitation of any website, property, product, service, or other content owned or controlled by Sponsor; (d) that Sponsor is not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of third-parties, and you release Sponsor and the Releasees from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third-parties; and (e) to the use of Entrant’s name, voice, performance, photograph, caption, entry, and/or likeness for programming, advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity by Sponsor and its designees, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) or additional consents from entrant or any third party and without prior notice, approval or inspection, and to execute specific consent to such use. By participating, Entrant also agrees not to release any publicity or other materials on their own or through someone else regarding their participation in the Sweepstakes, without the prior consent of Sponsor, which may be withheld in its sole discretion. Entrant shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Releasees from all losses, costs, actions, claims, damages, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) or liabilities, that arise from or relate to Entrant’s violation of these Official Rules, or infringement by Entrant, or any third-party using Entrant’s account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. Sponsor reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by Entrant, in which event Entrant will assist and cooperate with Sponsor in asserting any available defenses.
12. DISPUTES: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF DELAWARE, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN THE STATE OF DELAWARE. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION, IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“AAA RULES”). THE AAA RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN THE STATE OF DELAWARE. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ALL CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION.
13. GENERAL: CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY AND SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Entries will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in Sweepstakes-related materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television, and print advertising, packaging, and other Sweepstakes media if applicable), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail and govern. Any failure by Sponsor to enforce any of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of such Official Rules. If there is a conflict between any term of the Official Rules and any marketing or entry materials used in connection with the Sweepstakes, the terms of these Official Rules will govern.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees that the entry is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction, and will not place the Sweepstakes Entities under any obligations other than those contained in these Official Rules, and that Sweepstakes Entities are free to disclose the ideas contained in the Entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas therein without any compensation to Entrant or any third party. Entrant further acknowledges that Sweepstakes Entities do not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sweepstakes Entities, or developed by their respective employees, or obtained from sources other than Entrant. By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant understands and acknowledge that Entrant will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way for Entrant’s Entry or for granting the Sweepstakes Entities any of the rights set out in these Official Rules. Entrant further acknowledges that Sweepstakes Entities are not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted in these Official Rules.
14. WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the Prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to M&M’S® Flip the Status Quo Sweepstakes Winner List, c/o Inmar Brand Solutions, Inc., 1750 S. Osage Springs Drive, Ste. 100, Rogers, AR 72758. Winner List requests will only be accepted after the Sweepstakes end date (listed above) and requests must be received no later than May 1, 2023. Allow six to eight weeks following the close of the Sweepstakes for processing requests.
VISA® is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association, which has not sponsored and is not associated with this Sweepstakes in any way.
These Official Rules may not be reprinted or republished in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Sponsor. All rights reserved.