Marriott Vacation Club – Great Giveaway – Win be awarded for each Monthly Entry Period
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void in U.S. possessions; territories; overseas military installations in foreign countries; outside of the fifty (50) United States and Washington, D.C.; and where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
The Great Giveaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (ET) on July 15, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time (ET) on July 31, 2022. The Sweepstakes consist of twelve (12) separate sweepstakes.
The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. d/b/a Marriott Vacation Club International, 6649 Westwood Blvd., Suite 500, Orlando, FL 32821 (“Sponsor”).
Marriott Vacation Club International and the programs and products provided under the Marriott Vacation Club brand are not owned, developed, or sold by Marriott International, Inc. Marriott Vacation Club International uses the Marriott trademarks under license from Marriott International, Inc. and its affiliates. Marriott International, Inc. has not sponsored or offered this Sweepstakes in any way.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and Washington, D.C., (excluding U.S. possessions, territories, overseas military installations in foreign countries, outside of the fifty  United States) who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters, prize suppliers, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings, and their spouses, regardless of where they live), and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes entrant’s acknowledgement to receive future marketing contact from Sponsor or its affiliates about Sheraton® Vacation Club, Westin® Vacation Club, and Marriott Vacation Club®, including notification of a product or promotion that Sponsor thinks may be of interest, and entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent on fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes, participants may enter the Sweepstakes (to win one of the monthly Prizes) as follows: (1) by visiting TheGreatGiveawaySweeps.dja.com (“Sweepstakes Website”) and filling in the online entry form; (2) hand write your name, email address, full mailing address and primary phone number on a Sweepstakes entry form which can be obtained at participating Marriott Vacation Club, Sheraton Vacation Club, Westin Vacation Club resort or sales centers, retail outlets and marketing events and depositing the completed Sweepstakes entry form into the ballot box or provide it at the designated location; or (3) to enter without consenting to future marketing contact (“AMOE”), hand-writing your name, email address, full mailing address, and primary phone number on a 3” x 5” index card and mail it to “The Great Giveaway Sweepstakes,” c/o Marriott’s Newport Coast® Villas, West Region Offices – 3700 Bldg., 23000 Newport Coast Drive, Newport Coast, CA 92657. Mail-in entries for a Monthly Entry Period (as defined below) must be postmarked by the end, and received within five (5) days, of the relevant Monthly Entry Period to be eligible. Please note: One (1) entry into the Sweepstakes will be given for an online entry method (opting in to receive future marketing from the Sponsor). Participants not wanting to provide consent to receive future marketing will need to enter using the AMOE (mail-in) method of entry and will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry for an AMOE entry once such entry is received. Sponsor’s request for your consent to receive marketing in the future is to override registration of your telephone number on a do-not-call list, and any previous unsubscribe from emails or request not to receive mailings.
Limit: One (1) Sweepstakes entry per household, per day, regardless of method of entry. A household is defined as anyone sharing the same address and/or email address. A day is defined as one (1) 24-hour period between 12:00:00 AM ET and 11:59:59 PM ET. All entries must be complete to be eligible to enter and win.
Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, damaged, stolen, misdirected, unintelligible, or illegible entries, which will be disqualified. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the permitted number of entries by using multiple and/or different identities, forms, registrations, addresses, or any other method will void that participant’s entries, and that participant may be disqualified at Sponsor’s discretion. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, internet service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account-holder. Entries specifying an invalid, nonworking, or inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. All entries must be complete to be eligible to enter and win. Normal internet access, phone, and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service provider may apply.
All entrants agree that Sponsor shall own the entries, which will not be acknowledged or returned, and that Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. Sponsor and Sponsor’s agents, affiliates, service providers, or prize suppliers may use entrants’ personal information submitted with entry for purposes of Sweepstakes administration and prize fulfillment. Sponsor will not sell personal information submitted with entry to outside solicitors.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: One (1) monthly Prize Winner will be selected in each of twelve (12) separate random monthly drawings, each to be held seven (7) to ten (10) days after the close of each Monthly Entry Period from among all eligible entries received during such Monthly Entry Period. To be eligible: (i) online and paper entries must be received during each such Monthly Entry Period, and (ii) AMOE entries must be postmarked during such Monthly Entry Period and received within seven (7) days of the end of that Monthly Entry Period. Nonwinning entries will not be carried forward for subsequent monthly drawings, if any. Each Monthly Entry Period opens and closes on the date indicated on the Monthly Entry Periods list below. Collectively, the twelve (12) monthly Prize Winners will be referred to as the “Prize Winners.”
Monthly Entry Periods:
Month 1: 12:00:00 AM ET on July 15, 2021, through 11:59:59 PM ET on August 31, 2021;
Month 2: 12:00:00 AM ET on September 1, 2021, through 11:59:59 PM ET on September 30, 2021;
Month 3: 12:00:00 AM ET on October 1, 2021, through 11:59:59 PM ET on October 31, 2021;
Month 4: 12:00:00 AM ET on November 1, 2021, through 11:59:59 PM ET on November 30, 2021;
Month 5: 12:00:00 AM ET on December 1, 2021, through 11:59:59 PM ET on December 31, 2021;
Month 6: 12:00:00 AM ET on January 1, 2022, through 11:59:59 PM ET on January 31, 2022;
Month 7: 12:00:00 AM ET on February 1, 2022, through 11:59:59 PM ET on February 28, 2022;
Month 8: 12:00:00 AM ET on March 1, 2022, through 11:59:59 PM ET on March 31, 2022;
Month 9: 12:00:00 AM ET on April 1, 2022, through 11:59:59 PM ET on April 30, 2022;
Month 10: 12:00:00 AM ET on May 1, 2022, through 11:59:59 PM ET on May 31, 2022;
Month 11: 12:00:00 AM ET on June 1, 2022, through 11:59:59 PM ET on June 30, 2022;
Month 12: 12:00:00 AM ET on July 1, 2022, through 11:59:59 PM ET on July 31, 2022.
Drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received.
Prize Winners will be notified by phone, email, or FedEx, UPS, or other three-day mail service. Except where legally prohibited, the potential Prize Winners will be required to sign and return, within seven (7) days of being notified, a Certificate of Eligibility & Release in order to claim his/her prize. If prize notification is returned as undeliverable; if a potential Prize Winner is disqualified; if potential Prize Winner declines to accept the prize; if potential Prize Winner fails to sign and return the Certificate of Eligibility & Release within the required time period; or if a potential Prize Winner is unavailable to accept the Prize within the time period specified by Sponsor for any reason, the potential Prize Winner will be disqualified and will forfeit his/her Prize, and an alternate potential Prize Winner will be selected at random in his/her place from among all eligible entries received within ten (10) business days of the date that the potential Prize Winner is determined to be ineligible. Alternate potential Prize Winner must satisfy all eligibility requirements. Five (5) alternate Prize Winners will be selected for the Prize offered, after which time the Prize will remain unawarded.
Verification of Potential Prize Winner: POTENTIAL PRIZE WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A PRIZE WINNER OF THE PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. Winning the Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. PRIZE: One (1) Prize will be awarded for each Monthly Entry Period. Each monthly Prize will be 250,000 Marriott Bonvoy™ Points, having an approximate value of US$3,125.
5. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Any and all applicable federal, state, local, and municipal taxes, and all fees and expenses (such as airfare, ground transportation, parking, security fees, gratuities, luggage fees, resort fees, meals, and incidental charges) related to acceptance and use of each Prize not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winners. The Prize Winners will be issued an IRS 1099 form for the appropriate retail value of his/her prize. If the actual value of the Prize is less than stated, the difference will not be awarded in cash, and no such claim will be honored. Prizes are provided “as-is” and without any warranty of any kind. Prizes are not transferable. Prizes cannot be substituted or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute Prize for one of equal or greater value if the Prize should become unavailable for any reason. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize. Marriott Bonvoy Points will be posted to the appropriate account within four (4) to six (6) weeks after an eligible Prize Winner signs and returns an Certificate of Eligibility & Release. Prizes are subject to the terms of the Marriott Bonvoy Program. For details about Marriott Bonvoy, please visit marriottbonvoy.com. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Only the Prizes stated in these Official Rules are available to be won in the Sweepstakes.
Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions, or substitutions, or any act or omissions whatsoever by any air carrier(s) or other transportation companies, or any other persons providing any of these services to passengers, including any results thereof, such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same.
Limit one (1) Prize per person, per household during the Sweepstakes.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By entering, participant agrees to accept and abide by the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes and agrees that any dispute with regard to the conduct of this Sweepstakes, rule interpretation, or award of Prize shall be submitted to Sponsor, whose decisions shall be binding and final.
This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of Florida, United States. Do not enter this Sweepstakes if you are not located in the United States. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer; administration of the Sweepstakes; or in the announcement of any Prize, including erroneous appearance of qualification for a Prize; and under no circumstances will more than the stated number of Prizes be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to modify, cancel, or suspend this Sweepstakes, or to amend the Official Rules at any time, without prior individual notice, should any factor interfere with the administration, security, or proper play of this Sweepstakes, as contemplated by these Official Rules. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, infection by computer virus or bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the operation, administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and: (a) cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof); (b) modify the Sweepstakes or suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (c) award the Prize from among the eligible, nonsuspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Neither Sponsor nor anyone acting on its behalf will enter into any communications with any entrant regarding this Sweepstakes, except as expressly set forth in these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process and/or the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Entrants agree that Sponsor shall own the entries, which shall not be acknowledged or returned.
7. PUBLICITY: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES PRIZE WINNER’S GRANT TO SPONSOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR), ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, SUPPLIERS, PRIZE SUPPLIERS, AND THOSE ACTING PURSUANT TO ITS AUTHORITY, THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, USE OF PRIZE WINNER’S NAME, LIKENESS, PHOTOGRAPH, VOICE, OPINIONS, BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION [HOMETOWN AND STATE] FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES [INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST]) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR SHALL OWN THE ENTRIES, WHICH WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGED OR RETURNED, AND THAT SPONSOR AND ITS DESIGNEES SHALL HAVE THE PERPETUAL, WORLDWIDE RIGHT TO EDIT, PUBLISH, AND USE THE ENTRIES IN ANY WAY AND IN ANY MEDIA FOR TRADE, ADVERTISING, PROMOTIONAL, AND/OR OTHER PURPOSES AS SPONSOR AND/OR ITS DESIGNEES MAY DETERMINE WITHOUT FURTHER CONSIDERATION TO ENTRANTS OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
8. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS, AFFILIATES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, LEGAL COUNSEL, ADVERTISING, PUBLICATIONS, SWEEPSTAKES, FULFILLMENT AND MARKETING AGENCIES, PRIZE SUPPLIERS, WEBSITE PROVIDERS, WEB MASTERS, AND ADMINISTRATOR, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY ENTRANTS, PRINTING ERRORS, OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE SWEEPSTAKES; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. IF, FOR ANY REASON, AN ENTRANT’S ENTRY IS CONFIRMED TO HAVE BEEN ERRONEOUSLY DELETED, LOST, OR OTHERWISE DESTROYED OR CORRUPTED, ENTRANT’S SOLE REMEDY IS ANOTHER ENTRY IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PROVIDED THAT, IF IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO AWARD ANOTHER ENTRY DUE TO DISCONTINUANCE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PART OF IT, FOR ANY REASON, SPONSOR, AT ITS DISCRETION, MAY ELECT TO HOLD RANDOM DRAWINGS FROM AMONG ALL ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED UP TO THE DATE OF DISCONTINUANCE FOR ANY OR ALL OF THE PRIZES OFFERED HEREIN. EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE, DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, PRIZE SUPPLIER AND THOSE WORKING ON THEIR BEHALF, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, REPRESENTATIVES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, FROM ANY DAMAGE, INJURY, DEATH, LOSS, OR OTHER LIABILITY, EITHER AT LAW OR EQUITY, WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, ASSERTED OR NONASSERTED, THAT MAY ARISE FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO ANY ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE AWARDING, ACCEPTANCE, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF A PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO TRAVEL CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES ALSO WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE SWEEPSTAKES WEBSITE AND THE PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
9. DISPUTES: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF FLORIDA OR THE APPROPRIATE FLORIDA STATE COURT LOCATED IN FLORIDA; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENT, AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION, AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ENTRANT AND SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY, AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAWS RULES (WHETHER OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION) WHICH WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF THE LAWS OF ANY JURISDICTION OTHER THAN THE STATE OF FLORIDA.
10. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS LISTS: For a copy of the Official Rules, visit the Sweepstakes website at TheGreatGiveawaySweeps.dja.com. Official rules are available until July 31, 2022. For the names of the winners, available for thirty (30) days after winner verification, visit TheGreatGiveawaySweeps.dja.com.
12. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc., d/b/a Marriott Vacation Club International, 6649 Westwood Blvd., Orlando, FL 32821. The Administrator is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
Sponsor shall not be liable for technical, pictorial, typographical, or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
This advertising material is being used for the purpose of soliciting the sale of timeshare periods.
Any names and addresses acquired will be used for the purpose of soliciting the sale of timeshare periods (unless received via an AMOE entry).
©2021 Marriott Vacation Club International. All Rights Reserved.