Major League Fishing – Champion Power Equipment Giveaway – Win one (1) Champion Power Equipment 2500-Watt Inverter
Champion Power Equipment Giveaway
Champion Power Equipment Giveaway – Official Rules
1. The Promotion is subject to United States federal, state, and local laws and regulations. By participating in the Promotion all Entrants agree to these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”).
2. Host. This Promotion is hosted and sponsored by Major League Fishing (the
“Host”). The Host, and its agents shall conduct the Promotion substantially as described in these Terms and Conditions. Champion Power Equipment is not responsible for this promotion.
3. Entry Period. The Promotion entry period for the Prize Winner will begin on December 7, 2020 at 12:01 a.m. Central Standard Time and end on December 21, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time.
4. Entry Generally. During the Entry Period, Entrants will be permitted to enter the Promotion by (i) entering online by filing out the Gleam Sweepstakes form and (ii) accepting these Terms and Conditions (the “Submission”). COMPLETION OF THE OFFICIAL MAJOR LEAGE FISHING GIVEAWAY CALLED “Champion Power Equipment Giveaway” SHALL BE DEEMED ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
ENTRANTS EMAIL’S and contact information WILL BE COLLECTED BY MAJOR LEAGUE FISHING AND CHAMPION POWER EQUIPMENT. Entrants will have the option to OPT-OUT of any emails they receive from Major League Fishing and Champion Power Equipment. One Entrant shall be randomly selected by the Host. Entrant complies with these Terms and Conditions, said Entrant shall be permitted to participate in the Gleam activation with the Host.
ENTRANT UNDERSTANDS THAT ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION IS NOT CONDITIONED UPON ENTRANT’S PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OR PAYMENT TO ANY ENTITY.
5. Limitations on Entries. Entrants shall be limited to one (1) entry per person per day, per event. For the avoidance of doubt, an Entrant may not enter the Promotion twice through two or more different means of entry.
The Prize Winners shall, provided said winners comply with these Terms and Conditions, and any additional instructions provided by the Host. Two (2) Entrants shall be randomly selected at the end of Promotion by the Host, and provided said Entrant comply with these Terms and Conditions, said Entrants shall receive one (1) Champion Power Equipment 2500-Watt Inverter, valued at $479. Major League Fishing will provide the opportunity for entrants to receive future information from Major League Fishing and our partners by allowing Major League Fishing to collect and share your contact information.
For all Prizes: The Prizes consist only of the items described above (the “Prizes”). All Prize details are at the Host’s sole discretion and are subject to change. All applicable taxes on the Prizes are the sole responsibility of the Entrant and in no event will the Host be liable for said taxes. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that Champion Power Equipment is no way involved in the execution, administration of the Promotion. Champion Power Equipment is responsible for distributing the Prize to the randomly selected winners.
8. Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each Winner’s consent to Host’s and its agents’ use of Winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, video, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. Intellectual Property. Entrant agrees that as a condition of entering the Promotion, the Host shall own, any all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade dresses and all similar rights arising out of or related to the Promotion (the “Intellectual Property Rights”). To the extent the Intellectual Property Rights do not vest in the Host and the Entrant retains any Intellectual Property Rights, Entrant hereby assigns the Intellectual Property Rights to the Host without the need for additional consideration.
10. Release and Limitation of Liability. By participating in the Promotion, Entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Host and Champion Power Equipment each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Promotion, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt, use, or damages arising from the Prize, including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Promotion, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (c) injuries arising from use of the Prize; (d) any other errors or problems in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the announcement of the winner; or (e) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Promotion or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the Prize (including any travel or activity related thereto).
11. Indemnification. Entrant, shall indemnify Host, Champion Power Equipment and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and other companies associated with the Promotion, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents, from and against all claims, damage, losses, costs (including without limitation, all reasonable legal costs), expenses, demands or liabilities arising out of or any breach of these Terms and Conditions by Entrant, including any representation and warranty hereto.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. ENTRANT FURTHER AGREES THAT IN ANY
CAUSE OF ACTION, THE RELEASED PARTIES LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF ENTERING AND PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL THE ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEY’S FEES. RELEASED PARTIES ARE ALSO NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY SITE USERS, TAMPERING, HACKING, OR BY ANY EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE PROMOTION. ENTRANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES.
13. Representations and Warranties. Entrant hereby represents and warrants:
1. Entrant is eligible to enter the Promotion and will comply with these Terms and
2. Any material displayed by the Entrant shall not infringe on third party intellectual property rights.
3. Entrant is and shall remain in compliance with all applicable laws.
Stay up to date with the latest news, tips and show times. MLF is committed to extending the life of the sport.
Your California Rights
Social Media Policy
© Copyright 2020 – MAJOR LEAGUE FISHING