Maaco – Rock On In 2023 Contest – Win per contestant which will take the form of a JBL Speaker
Maaco’s Rock On In 2023 Contest Official Rules
1. Contest commences Monday, February 6, 2023. To enter, visit www.RockOnIn2023.com and fill
out the official form. Entries must be received no later than the Contest Closing Date, Monday,
February 20, 2023. Maaco is not responsible for late, lost or destroyed entries in connection
with this contest. Limit one entry per person per email address.
2. No Purchase Is Necessary to Enter or Win. A Purchase Does Not Increase the Chances of
3. To be eligible for this Contest, an individual must be of age of majority and a resident of the
United States. Employees of Maaco (collectively, the “Sponsors”), their respective affiliates,
subsidiaries, related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, and the household
members of any of the above, are not eligible to participate. The Sponsors shall have the right at
any time to require proof of identity and/or eligibility to participate in the Contest. Failure to
provide such proof may result in disqualification. All personal and other information requested
by and supplied to the Sponsors for the purpose of the Contest must be truthful, complete,
accurate and in no way misleading. The Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to
disqualify any entrant should such an entrant at any stage supply untruthful, incomplete,
inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
4. There will be one prize awarded per contestant, which will take the form of a JBL Speaker.
5. 23 entries will be selected from all eligible entries received on Monday, February 20, 2023. No
substitution for or transfer of the prize will be allowed, except at the option of the Contest
Sponsor (s) in the event of prize unavailability. The prize will be delivered only to the confirmed
6. THE SELECTED ENTRANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED BY E-MAIL NO LATER THAN Wednesday, February
22, 2023 AND MUST RESPOND WITHIN FIVE (5) BUSINESS DAYS OF NOTIFICATION.
7. If the selected entrant does not respond in accordance with the Contest Rules, he/she will be
disqualified and will not receive a Prize and another entrant may be selected in the Sponsors’
sole discretion until such time as an entrant satisfies the terms set out herein. The Sponsors are
not responsible for the failure for any reason whatsoever of a selected entrant to receive
notification or for the Sponsors to receive a selected entrant’s response.
8. Prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted or
redeemed for cash, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsors. Any unused portion of a Prize
will be forfeited and have no cash value. The Sponsors reserve the right, in its and their sole
discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if a Prize (or any portion thereof)
cannot be awarded for any reason.
9. All decisions of Maaco contest-judging are final. The chances of being selected depend upon the
total number of entries received. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and
10. All entries become the property of Contest Sponsors, and correspondence will be with the
selected entrant who will be notified by email or telephone. Entrants, by entering this contest,
consent to the use of their name and/or photograph, without compensation, in any future
publicity carried out by Contest Sponsors in connection with this contest.
11. By entering the contest you consent to the Sponsors disclosure of your Personal Information to
so that you may be contacted for information such as: promote draws and contests similar to
the Contest, promote opportunities to subscribe to newsletters or promotional clubs, and notify
you about related products or services.
12. By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Maaco, JBL, Symphonix, and its subsidiaries,
affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors,
assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation,
claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not,
from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession,
use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but
not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii)
the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv)
unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v)
electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the
processing of entries.