Ls Tractor – Pit Boss Sportsman 820 Series Wood Pellet Grill – Win a new Pitt Boss Sportsman 820 Series Wood Pellet Grill
ENTER TO WIN A PIT BOSS® SPORTSMAN 820 SERIES WOOD PELLET GRILL PROMOTION
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The LS Tractor USA, LLC Enter to Win a Pit Boss® Sportsman 820 Series Wood Pellet Grill Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open to all legal U.S. residents of the contiguous forty eight (48) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age (or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older) at the time of entry. Employees of LS Tractor USA, LLC, employees of entities affiliated with Pit Boss® (collectively with LS Tractor USA, LLC, the “Promotion Entities”), and employees of each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers and advertising, promotional or judging agencies, and immediate family members and members of the same household of such employees, are not eligible to enter or win the Promotion. Each entrant (and members of that entrant’s immediate family) is limited to one prize. For purposes of the Promotion, members of an entrant’s “immediate family” include an entrant’s spouse, parents and grandparents, children and grandchildren, brothers and sisters, mother-in-law and father-in-law, brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law, daughters-in-law and sons-in-law. Adopted, half, and step members of a family are also included in an entrant’s immediate family.
3. SPONSOR: The Promotion is sponsored by LS Tractor USA, LLC (“LS Tractor USA” or “Sponsor”), whose headquarters is located at 6900 Corporation Parkway, Battleboro, North Carolina 27809.
4. RULES GOVERN:By entering the Promotion, you agree that these Official Rules (“Rules”) govern and control all aspects of the Promotion and constitute a binding contract between the entrant and the Sponsor with respect to the Promotion, the prizes, and related matters. The Sponsor shall be solely responsible for interpreting and effecting the Rules, in its sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any potential winner. These Rules can also be found at https://lstractorusa.com/pitboss-rules-conditions/.
5. ENTRY PERIOD. The entry period for the Promotion begins on August 1, 2020 at 12:01 am ET and ends on September 30, 2020 at 11:59 pm ET (the “Entry Period”).
6. HOW TO ENTER: During the Entry Period, eligible entrants can register in one of two ways (each, a “Submission”): (a) by visiting [go.lstractorusa.com/ls-tractor-pit-boss] and following the instructions to be entered into the Promotion (“Off-Site Entry”); or (b) visiting a participating LS Tractor USA dealership (a “Participating Dealership”) and sending a text message with the phrase #SMOKIN’ using their mobile phone to a phone number that will be furnished by a Participating Dealership (the “On-Site Number”) and following instructions to be entered into the Promotion (“On-Site Entry”).
During the Entry Period, eligible entrants are limited to one (1) Submission by Off-Site Entry and one (1) Submission by On-Site Entry. An eligible entrant who properly enters the Promotion by Off-Site Entry will be given one (1) chance to win. An eligible entrant who properly enters the Promotion by On-Site Entry will be given five (5) chances to win.
To be considered valid, the entrant must meet all eligibility requirements, and the Submission must be completed in full, as determined by Sponsor in its discretion (each, a “Valid Submission”).
Those participating by text message must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to participate via their mobile phone. Participants entering this Promotion via text message may incur a standard text message and/or data charge from their wireless service provider. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Limit one text entry per person.
SOLELY BY SUBMITTING A SUBMISSION, AN ENTRANT IS SUBSCRIBING TO RECEIVE RECURRING SMS MESSAGES AND OFFERS. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. BY PARTICIPATING, YOU CONSENT TO RECEIVE TEXT MESSAGES SENT BY AN AUTOMATED SYSTEM. TO OPT-OUT TEXT STOP TO [go.lstractorusa.com/ls-tractor-pit-boss].
7. HOW TO WIN: The Promotion consists of a random drawing to among Valid Submission determine the winners.
GRAND PRIZE CONTEST AND SWEEPSTAKES
Eleven (11) winners will be randomly selected from all Valid Submissions. Each winner will receive a new Pitt Boss® Sportsman 820 Series Wood Pellet Grill (each, a “Grill” or the “Grand Prize”). The retail value of each Grill and its MSRP is $599.
GRAND PRIZE DOES NOT INCLUDE, AND WINNER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR, THE COSTS OF TRAVEL TO AND FROM POINT OF DELIVERY OF GRAND PRIZE IF NECESSARY. NO SUBSTITUTE GRAND PRIZES WILL BE GIVEN. WINNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES, AS WELL AS ANY FEES AND EXPENSES, INCURRED IN CLAIMING AND USING THE GRAND PRIZE. ANY EXPENSES NOT MENTIONED ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. GRAND PRIZE IS NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON-ASSIGNABLE. NO CASH ALTERNATIVE OR SUBSTITUTE TO GRAND PRIZE WILL BE OFFERED. HOWEVER, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO SUBSTITUTE A GRAND PRIZE OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE IF THE ADVERTISED GRAND PRIZE IS NOT AVAILABLE.
9. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. Each potential Grand Prize winner will be selected and notified by text message (using the mobile phone number such potential winner used in connection with the Submission) shortly after the close of the Entry Period, the precise date of which will be chosen in Sponsor’s sole discretion, by Sponsor from all eligible entries received (“Grand Prize Notification”). Sponsor shall have no liability for any Grand Prize Notification that is lost, intercepted, or not received by a potential Grand Prize winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential Grand Prize winner does not respond by 11:59 am ET on the date that is five (5) days (including Saturdays, Sundays and holidays) after the Grand Prize Notification is sent, or if the Grand Prize Notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential Grand Prize winner, such potential Grand Prize winner may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, forfeit his or her opportunity to receive the such Grand Prize, and an alternate Grand Prize winner may be selected for such Grand Prize. If any potential Grand Prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Rules or declines the Grand Prize for any reason prior to award, such potential Grand Prize winner will be disqualified, and an alternate entrant may be notified. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify anyone not fully complying with these Rules. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Rules, the potential Grand Prize winners will be declared the official prize winners of the Promotion (each, a “Grand Prize Winner”).
10. ODDS OF WINNING:The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of Valid Submissions received during the Entry Period.
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
(a) In no event will more than eleven (11) Grand Prizes be awarded. Limit of one (1) Grand Prize per eligible entrant.
(b) No prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute any prize, or component thereof, of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of any prize or prize component. No winner of a prize is entitled to transfer the prize to a third party. Neither prize may be redeemed for cash value.
(c) Prior to award of any prize, the potential winner shall execute all eligibility and tax forms (Form W-9) required by Sponsor. All federal, state and local taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize recipient. Winners may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize won. All other expenses related to the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are the sole responsibility of the winner.
(d) Sponsor makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the Grand Prize.
(e)Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failure or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper function of the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant if Sponsor determines in its discretion that the applicant has violated any of these Rules, tampered in any way with the Promotion or has conducted themselves in relation to the Promotion in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
(f) All decisions of Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, including the eligibility of any entrant or the interpretation of these Rules, are final and binding on all entrants, including any winner of a prize.
(g)Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
(i) Each winner agrees that the invalidity or enforceability of any part of these Rules shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any of the remainder of these Rules.
(j)These Rules are binding on each winner and on the heirs and successors of each winner.
12. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: No Promotion Entity, including, without limitation, LS Tractor USA, and any such Promotion Entity’s respective affiliates, are or shall be responsible for: (i) any incorrect or inaccurate information or results, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment used in the Promotion; (ii) any lost or misplaced entries; (iii) any unauthorized human intervention in any aspect of the Promotion; (iv) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion, including the determination of eligibility of any entrant, the processing of entries and the awarding of prizes; (v) any wrongful use of entrant’s personal information as a result of an unauthorized access or “hack” of Sponsor’s computer systems; (vi) any injury to persons or damage or loss of property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or from entrant’s receipt or the use (or non-use or misuse) by entrant or any other person of any prize. Each entrant hereby waives, to the full extent authorized by law, all rights to claim incidental, consequential and punitive damages.
13. GENERAL RELEASE: By entering into the Promotion, each entrant agrees, to the full extent authorized by law, to release each Promotion Entity, including, without limitation, LS Tractor USA, and any such Promotion Entity’s respective affiliates and their respective past, present and future officers, directors, employees, members, partners, owners, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, liability, loss and damage of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, claims arising out of or alleged or have arisen out of matters relating to (i) any negligence of any person, (ii) invasion of privacy based on any legal theory, (iii) defamation, slander, libel or violation of the right of publicity, (iv) property damage or death or personal injury related to an entrant’s entry or participation in the Promotion or the use (or nonuse or misuse) by entrant or any other person of any prize.
15. JURISDICTION DISPUTES: The Promotion and these Rules shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina applicable to promotions within North Carolina. Entrants agree that, in the event of any litigation relating to the Promotion or any prize awarded, the litigation shall be resolved in a lawsuit brought solely on an individual entrant’s behalf, without resort to any form of class action, which litigation shall be filed with an appropriate court located exclusively in Raleigh, North Carolina.
16. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to LS Tractor USA, LLC, 6900 Corporation Parkway, Battleboro, North Carolina 27809, Attn.: Marketing Director prior to October 1, 2021.
17. PARTIPATION IN THE PROMOTION IS VOID WHEREVER PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.