L’oréal Urban Decay – Ud St Patrick’s Day – Win an assortment of Urban Decay product
UD St. Patrick’s Day Sweepstakes | Twitter
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Urban Decay UD St. Patrick’s Day Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia), Canada (excluding the Province of Québec), and the United Kingdom who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of L’Oréal USA, Inc. and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations and is void in Québec and where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Urban Decay Cosmetics, Luxe Division of L’Oréal USA, 833 West 16 Street, Newport Beach CA 92663
3. Timing: The Promotion begins on 12 March 2020 at 8:00 a.m. United States Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on 17 March 2020 11:59 p.m. PT (the “Promotion Period”). Twitter’s server is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
4. How to Enter: To participate, you will need to use a Twitter account. Creating a Twitter Account is free, but is subject to its terms https://twitter.com/en/tos
. If entering via a mobile phone or other web-enabled device and using your’ wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Your account settings on Twitter must be set to “unprotected” and/or “public” in order for your comments to be viewable by Sponsor.
To receive an entry you must take the following actions during the Promotion period:
(1) Follow @urbandecay on Twitter
(2) “Like the Sponsor’s Twitter posts advertising this Sweepstakes;
(3) “Retweet” the Sponsor’s Twitter posts advertising this Sweepstakes
(4) Comment on the post including #UDSweepstakes
You will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes drawing for each qualified comment. Qualified comments must may not be indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, or libelous or contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, or disparage any other person or party, or contain material that is unlawful in any way. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any comment that it finds unlawful, or in violation of these Official Rules, all in its sole discretion.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Twitter account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Twitter accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the Twitter account used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Prize Drawing: Sponsor’s selection of the potential winners is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received, on or around March 20, 2020. Potential winners will be notified by @urbandecay by private message and will ask winners to email them with their name, mailing address and birthdate and an IRS Form W8-Ben (if winner is from Canada or the United Kingdom) to confirm their eligibility and for prize fulfillment purposes. Winners must respond and provide the requested details within three (3) days of date of Sponsor’s notification or attempted notification. If a winner is a resident of Canada, they will be required to correctly answer a skill testing question without any assistance in order to be eligible to receive a prize. If a potential winner of the prize cannot be contacted, fails to provide the requested information within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only one (1) alternate drawing will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion.
6. Prizes: (4) GRAND PRIZES: Four grand prize winners will receive an assortment of Urban Decay product. Approximate Retail Value: $1,084 USD (or $1,306 CAD, £784).
For All Prizes: Sponsor will select shades for all prize components. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: One (1) prize per person.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. This Release does not apply to claims for personal injury or death caused by the negligence of Sponsor.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state or province for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, if it is possible. If the Promotion, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan U.S.A.; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan, U.S.A..
13. Winner List: Sponsor will post the winners in the caption of the post on Twitter after winner confirmation is complete.