Lids – Fitted Santa Contest – Win “Hats for a Year” which will be awarded in the form of one $1000 USD Lids Gift Card
Lids Fitted Santa Contest Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Lids Fitted Santa Contest (“Sweepstakes”) begins on 11/9/21, at 10:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on 12/24/21 at 4:59:59 PM ET (“Promotion Period”). There will be one (1) potential Grand Prize Winner of the Sweepstakes, to be determined by random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. There will also be random winners of smaller Other Prizes, also to be determined by random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, administered, executed or produced by any Lids affiliate, sports league, vendor or partner.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the continental (48) United States, District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older (except in the case of legal residents of certain states where the legal age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, such legal age of majority) at the time of entry. Employees of Lids Sports Group and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each, and any individual who has been awarded a prize in any promotion sponsored by Lids Sports Group in the past 12 months are not eligible to participate. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes:
Online Entry Form Method – Go to https://blog.lids.com/fitted-santa-giveaway to access the online entry form. Entrants must complete all non-optional fields on the entry form, as directed, to receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes. Upon entry, entrants agree to become an Access Pass Free member.
Limit one (1) entry per person/email address during the sweepstakes period. In the event of a dispute regarding entries based on the identity of the entrant, entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address provided at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e- mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entrants may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses, nor may entrants use any device or artifice to enter more than once per day. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device or artifice to enter more than once per day will be disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void. Only fully completed entries are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor (defined below).
4. RANDOM DRAWING: On or around 1/2/2022, one (1) potential winner will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designee, the judges in this Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final and binding. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the potential winners will be declared the official winners of the Sweepstakes. Smaller prizes will be drawn randomly each week, but will not be declared like the Grand Prize Winner.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified via the e-mail address submitted with their entry and must respond to such notification within forty-eight (48) hours of delivery to be eligible to receive a prize. The sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted, or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If a potential winner does not respond within forty-eight (48) hours of the first notification attempt or is found to be ineligible, if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, if the potential winner does not comply with these Official Rules or submit required documents on the timeline specified by Sponsor, or if the potential winner declines the prize for any reason, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate potential winner may be selected by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, time permitting. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of a prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed.
6. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV:)/ODDS:
One (1) Grand Prize winner (“Grand Prize Winner”) will receive “Hats for a Year” which will be awarded in the form of one (1) thousand-dollar ($1,000 USD) Lids Gift Card subject to the terms and conditions associated with its use (each, a “Grand Prize”). ARV of each Grand Prize: $1,000 USD.
“Other Prize” winners will be awarded at random weekly throughout the contest period in the form of gift cards, hats, hat pins, and other prizes. ARV of each prize will range from $25 USD to $50 USD. Other Prize Winners are eligible to win the Grand Prize.
The prizes are not redeemable for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize as needed at equal value. Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen. No assignment, transfer or substitution of the prize (or any portion thereof) will be permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. A winner may not designate someone else as the winner. A winner favorite team will try to be offered, but there is to team guarantee. If the winner is unable or unwilling to accept the prize, Sponsor may award it to an alternate winner, at its discretion and time permitting. The sponsor is not responsible for the inability of any winner to accept the prize for any reason. All expenses associated with the receipt and use of the prize and not specified herein as being provided, including but not limited to federal, state, and local taxes, are the sole responsibility of each individual winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of total eligible entries received during the Promotion Period and the number of prizes given out. Limit one (1) prize per person in the Sweepstakes.
Total ARV of the Sweepstakes prizes = $2,500.
7. GENERAL: For any prize having a value of more than $600, each potential winner will be required to sign and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and, where permitted by law, Publicity Release within two (2) days after first notification attempt. Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Promotion Entities will not have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize (or portion thereof) or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize (or portion thereof) or participation in the Sweepstakes or any prize- related activities. Acceptance of a prize by a winner shall be construed as and signify such winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use such winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. Winner acknowledges that neither Sponsor nor its agents have made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including, but not limited to, its quality, condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize, if any, are subject to the manufacturers’ terms therefore and each winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the Sweepstakes.
8. LIMITATIONS AND RELEASES: Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Promotion Entities or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promotion Entities which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Internet portion of the Sweepstakes and select the potential winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the point of the action taken. Caution: Any attempt to deliberately damage any website associated with the Sweepstakes or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstake may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor will disqualify any entrant responsible for the attempt and the Promotion Entities reserve the right to seek damages from any person responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent of the law.
10. WINNER’S LIST: The grand prize winner will be announced after 1/2/2022.
11. SPONSOR: Hat World, Inc., dba Lids Sports Group, 7676 Interactive Way, Indianapolis, IN, 46273 (“Sponsor”). The Sponsor is sometimes referred to in these rules as “Lids” and “Lids Sports Group.” Copyright © 2021 Lids Sports Group. All rights reserved