Lenny & Larry’s – Summer Snackin’ Sweepstakes
LENNY & LARRY’S SUMMER SNACKIN’ SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
SPONSOR: Lenny & Larry’s, LLC, 14300 Arminta St, Panorama City, CA 91402 (“Sponsor”). By participating, you (“entrant” or “you”) agree to abide by and be bound by these official rules (“Official Rules”) and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
1. SWEEPSTAKES: The Lenny & Larry’s Summer Snackin’ Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 10:00 AM Eastern Time (ET) on April 5, 2021 and ends at 4:59 PM (ET) on May 14, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”). The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in the Sweepstakes will be the Sponsor’s clock.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to persons ages 18 and older during the Sweepstakes Entry Period, and, who, as of the time of entry, are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 48 contiguous United States or D.C. (“Territory”), and are not officers, directors, or employees of Sponsor, its respective parent, subsidiary companies, or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies involved in this sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”). The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Void where prohibited.
3. HERE’S HOW TO ENTER: Visit the Sweepstakes website at www.summersnackinsweeps.com (the “Website) and select “Enter Sweepstakes”, complete the entry form with the required information including your first name, last name, date of birth, and email address (“Address”), and click the “Submit” button to receive one (1) entry into the random drawing (your “Entry”). Limit one (1) Entry per person during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. A person may only use one (1) email address to enter the Sweepstakes. Attempts made by the same individual to submit more Entries than allowed as set forth above, in violation of these Official Rules by using different email addresses, identities, or any other methods are prohibited and all Entries made by such an individual will be disqualified if detected. Automated Entries are prohibited and use of any automated or computer system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification if detected. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your internet service provider may apply. If entering via mobile device, normal phone and usage charges imposed by your mobile service carrier may apply. Normal phone/usage/subscription access charges imposed by your mobile service carrier will apply. Standard data rates may apply if entering via mobile device. All Entries shall be the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant, Entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with the Entry. Authorized Account Holder is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
4. LIMITATIONS: Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification and their Entries will be void. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant’s registration in the Sweepstakes if Sponsor determines or suspects that the Entrant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other fraudulent, deceptive, or unfair playing practices. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes at any time if fraud, technical failures, or any other errors or other causes corrupt the administration, security, integrity, or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to select the Winner from among all eligible Entries received up to the time of such cancellation, in a manner determined by Sponsor to be fair, appropriate, and consistent with these Official Rules
The Sweepstakes Entities do not warrant that access to the Sweepstakes will be uninterrupted. Neither the Sweepstakes Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for: (a) Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; (b) Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules; (c) lost, interrupted or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, websites, or other connection, availability, or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the Sweepstakes; (d) failure of personal computers and/or software and hardware configurations, any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of mail or Entries, or the offering or announcement of the Prizes or any Prize notification documents; (e) any other errors of any kind relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature; (f) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the Sweepstakes; (g) any changes to any Website function that may interfere with the Sweepstakes or your ability to timely enter; or (h) damage to a user’s system occasioned by participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any information necessary to participate in this Sweepstakes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees.
5. PRIZE CHOICE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARVs”): One (1) Grand Prize – Winner’s choice of one (1) of the following two (2) prize choices: (a) A 3-day/2-night Grand Canyon Glamping trip (“Trip”), for winner and one (1) guest, round-trip economy class air-transportation to/from the major airport nearest winner’s home city to Phoenix, AZ, two (2) nights’ deluxe tent accommodations [one tent, double occupancy] tent includes private bath, wood burning stove and private deck, and a three (3) day compact size car rental (ARV: $2,500; actual value will vary depending upon point of departure and date of travel booking [see additional Trip Prize Details below]; or (b) A collection of camping equipment, including Camping Equipment, i) Solo Stove Bonfire, ii) Two (2) REI NEMO Stargaze Recliner Luxury Chairs, iii) REI Co-op Backpack, iv) Two (2) Snow Peak Stacking Mugs, v) Black Diamond Moji Charging Station/Lantern, vi) REI NEMO Aurora 3P Tent, vii) Two (2) Nemo Forte 20 Sleeping Bags, viii) Smores Ingredients and ix) Marshmallow Roasting Sticks (ARV: $2,000). If any portion of a Prize is not available for any reason then the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute that portion of the Prize with another prize of comparable or greater value. Winner will be responsible for all federal, state and local taxes associated with the Prize, including without limitation, providing any and all tax documents such as an IRS Form W-9. Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099-MISC reflecting the final actual value of his/her Prize.
Trip Prize Details: Travel dates and flight details are subject to availability and certain blackout dates may apply. All travel must be completed within 1 year of notification. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent and on a carrier of its choice. Winner and guest must travel together on the same itinerary. If a winner resides within a 250 mile radius of Phoenix, AZ, winner will receive a $250 travel stipend in lieu of air transportation and no additional compensation will be provided. Car rental is subject to additional restrictions set forth by car rental contract. If winner does not meet rental car requisites/requirements that portion of the prize will not be awarded and no additional compensation will be provided. Car must be returned with a full tank of gas. Winner and guest are responsible for providing proper documentation required for travel. Those without proper documentation may be denied boarding. The TSA and/or airline carrier may require negative COVID-19 test results prior to travel; any such requirements may be subject to change. Winner and guest (or Winner as parent/legal guardian for a minor guest who is winner’s child/charge) irrevocably waive all claims against the Released Parties and agree that the Released Parties will have no liability or responsibility and shall be held harmless by winner/guest for any claim arising in connection with a potentially heightened risk of exposure to communicable diseases, viruses, bacteria or illnesses (including, without limitation, COVID-19) and the causes thereof, and sickness arising as a result of travel related activities, wherever, whenever or however the same may occur. Winner and guest (or Winner as parent/legal guardian for a minor guest who is winner’s child/charge) fully understand that (a) the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and any resulting disease (together with any mutation, adaptation or variation thereof, “COVID-19”) is extremely contagious and there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any place where people are or have been present; (b) no precautions, including the protocols that may be implemented from time to time based upon public health and government-sponsored guidelines, can eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19; (c) while people of all ages and health conditions have been adversely affected by COVID-19, certain people have been identified by public health authorities as having greater risk based on age and/or underlying medical conditions; and (d) exposure to COVID-19 can result in being subject to quarantine requirements, illness, disability, other short-term and long-term health effects, and/or death, regardless of age or health condition. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the Winner’s responsibility, including but not limited to: round trip transportation between the Winner’s residence and any airport of origin, activities and ground transportation not expressly included in the Trip, excess luggage fees, travel protection insurance, laundry service, merchandise, parking, room service, service charges, souvenirs, telephone calls and any additional gratuities and taxes which are not expressly included in the Trip. Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges. Trip components are subject to change without notice. Any depiction of the Trip is for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect actual Prize won. Any difference between ARV and actual value will not be awarded. Winner is responsible for any transportation not specifically noted in these Rules. All airline tickets are subject to the vagaries of flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. The Trip may not be combined with any other offer, and travel may not qualify for frequent flier miles, award points or other perquisites. None of the Releasees are responsible for lost or mutilated tickets and none will be replaced. Airline tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and are not valid for upgrades. The accommodations and airline tickets will be determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If Winner elects to take the Trip without a guest, components of the Trip will be awarded in increments/quantities suitable for the actual number of travelers and Winner will not receive any compensation or substitute/alternate prize for same. Any portion of the Trip not accepted by Winner will be forfeited. Trip and Trip components may not be sold, traded, transferred, or refunded. Other travel and accommodation restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply.
6. RANDOM DRAWING AND ODDS OF WINNING: The potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about May 19, 2021 from among all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Drawing will be conducted by Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., (“Administrator”) an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning the Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winner will be notified by email. The potential winner will be required to electronically sign and return a Declaration of Eligibility, Prize Acceptance and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited by law) and Assignment of Rights (“Declaration Package”) within three (3) business days of notification attempt or winner status will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner may be selected and notified as indicated above. If the potential winner selected the Trip prize, winner and guest (or Winner as parent/legal guardian for a minor guest who is winner’s child/charge) will also be required to execute and return a Liability Release within the same time period. Return of Declaration Package as undeliverable, if any portion of the Declaration Package is not received within the required time period, or if a potential winner is deemed ineligible, potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate will be selected.
9. RELEASES: By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree: (a) to release, indemnify, and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability, loss, or damage incurred with respect to participating in the Sweepstakes or the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of a Prize; (b) that under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, any punitive, indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the awarded Prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, and in no event will you be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or court costs. Winner, by acceptance of a Prize, grants to Sponsor, the other Sweepstakes Entities, and each of their respective designees the absolute right and license to use, publish, post, and/or display his/her name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice, likeness, Footage and/or other indicia of persona (regardless of whether altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone, or used with other material in the Sweepstakes Entities’ sole discretion) in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
10. GENERAL: The Sweepstakes Entities’ failure to or decision not to enforce any provision in these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in Sweepstakes-related materials, these Official Rules shall prevail. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. The Sweepstakes Entities’ employees are not authorized to waive, modify, or amend any provision or provisions of these Official Rules in any manner whatsoever. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. WINNER LIST: To receive the name of the winner by email, send an email to: email@example.com with “Lenny & Larry’s Summer Snackin’ Sweepstakes 11-2714-01” as the subject line. Requests must be received by 6/30/21. Winner’s list will be sent after the Grand Prize winner has been verified.