Left Handed Brewing – Get Shamrocked – Win One RovR™ wheeled cooler and Left Hand Brewing swag bag
The Left Hand Brewing “Get Shamrocked!” Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO ENTER.
1. Eligibility: The Left Hand Brewing “Get Shamrocked!” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older as of the Sweepstakes start date. Void where prohibited by law. Employees, officers, and representatives of Left Hand Brewing Company (“Sponsor”), retailers where Left Hand Brewing products can be purchased, and any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, parent company, distributors, divisions and agencies, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children, including “step” of any of the foregoing) and individuals living in the same household with such employees, officers, and representatives are not eligible to participate or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Entries must be received in the manner described in these Official Rules during the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible for prizes. Limit one entry per person.
2. Sponsor: Left Hand Brewing Company with principal place of business at 1265 Boston Avenue, Longmont. Colorado 80501
3. Timing: Sweepstakes begins Monday, January 11, 2021 at 12:01:00 a.m. [CDST] and ends Saturday, July 31, 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. [CDST] (the “Sweepstakes Period”). All dates are subject to change. Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter for a Chance to Win: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Two ways to enter:
To obtain a ticket at participating Retailers Where Left Hand Brewing is Sold: During the Promotion Period, purchase a specially marked package of green Milk Stout Nitro Can 6-Packs, available only at participating retailers (while supplies last and where available). If you find a Golden Ticket (the “Ticket”) in the package, save your Ticket for redemption in accordance with these Official Rules; original ticket is required for prize redemptions; no copies will be accepted.
How to redeem a ticket; Limitations: An original Ticket may be redeemed and a prize claimed only by following the instructions imprinted upon the reverse side of the ticket. All redemption requests must be received by Sponsor no later than Saturday, July 31, 2021. Sponsor is not responsible for prize fulfillment requests that are late, lost, stolen, or damaged, mutilated, altered, invalid, void, incomplete, postage due or misdirected, or not delivered to Sponsor as described above, or for prize fulfillment deliveries by Sponsor that are late, lost, stolen, damaged. If any potential winner fails to redeem their Ticket as described above, including, without limitation, by failing to return the documents and items required above within the required document return period, or if the potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if the potential winner does not comply with these Official Rules, then the potential winner may be disqualified, and the prize will not be awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for the failure of a potential winner to receive (or timely receive) the required documents for any reason, or for the inability of such potential winner to return (or timely return) the required documents for any reason. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
Restrictions; Verification – All Prizes: All winning Tickets are subject to verification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Tickets that are stolen, counterfeit, fraudulent, tampered with, defective, illegible, reproduced, mutilated, altered or otherwise irregular in any way are not eligible for redemption. Facsimiles, photocopies, scans and mechanically-reproduced tickets are not eligible for redemption. Tickets are not redeemable for cash. Only Tickets obtained as described in these Official Rules shall be deemed to have been obtained legitimately. Anti-fraud detection devices may be used for verification purposes. Tickets will be void if they fail to pass anti-fraud detection measures, or, if determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, to be unauthorized, ineligible, illegitimately obtained, or if they contain an unauthorized message, code or other marking not issued by Sponsor for use in this Promotion, or if defective, or if they contain printing, typographical or other mechanical errors or are printed or produced in error, or are illegible, or unreadable or blank. Sponsor shall have no liability or obligation to the holder of any void Ticket. Sponsor shall have no liability or obligation with respect to any ineligible or void Ticket. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen Tickets, and will not replace lost, damaged or stolen Tickets. Sponsor reserves the right to not verify prize claims or announce winners until the Promotion has ended.
Errors: If by reason of printing, mechanical, technical, human or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number for such prize set forth in these Official Rules, the available prizes will be awarded on a first come first served basis. No more than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded in this Promotion.
Unredeemed Tickets: At the conclusion of the Promotion Period, should the specified number of potential winning Tickets remain unredeemed for prizes, then the remaining prize packages shall be awarded via a single random drawing among all qualified online-entry participants, according to the Winner Selection procedure described in these Official Rules.
Or, visit www.lefthandbrewing.com/getshamrocked and follow the instructions by entering your first name, last name, and email address, via the Sweepstakes entry form. All online entries must be received by Saturday, July 31, 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. [CDST]. Limit one (1) entry per person. Multiple entries by any single entrant, under varying identities or via different email accounts, or submission of an entrant that is not a real and natural person will disqualify all entries for that entrant. Entrants assume all risk of late, misdirected, incomplete, or incorrect or mistaken entries. In case of dispute, the authorized account subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed the participant, and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an ISP, online service provider, or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses. Limit one (1) winner per household.
5. Winner Selection: On or about Monday, August 16, 2021, the award winner(s) will be drawn randomly from among qualifying entries, by the Sponsor’s independent judging organization. The decisions of the judges are final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
b. The winners selected will be notified by email within five (5) days of the drawing. Potential winners shall comply with all response requirements set forth in the notification. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to it being awarded, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential winner notification that is not received by any potential winner for any reason, including but not limited to lost, late or misdirected mail. In the event that a potential winner of any prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing. There will be one (1) alternate drawing after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
c. ALL POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRIES FOR EACH PRIZE ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. IF SPONSOR SO ELECTS, A POTENTIAL PRIZE WINNER AND HIS/HER PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN MAY BE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT TO A CONFIDENTIAL BACKGROUND CHECK TO CONFIRM ELIGIBILITY AND HELP ENSURE THAT THE USE OF ANY SUCH PERSON IN ADVERTISING OR PUBLICITY FOR THE SWEEPSTAKES WILL NOT BRING SPONSOR INTO PUBLIC DISREPUTE, CONTEMPT, SCANDAL, OR RIDICULE OR REFLECT UNFAVORABLY ON THE SWEEPSTAKES AS DETERMINED BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. POTENTIAL WINNERS SHALL RESPOND TO ALL SUCH REQUESTS WITHIN FORTY-EIGHT (48) HOURS. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
d. All selected potential winners must comply with all the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has complied with the conditions contained in these Official Rules. The selection of qualified winners is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. A winner may not transfer his or her prize unless authorized in writing by Sponsor before the transfer is made. Such authorization may be granted or withheld in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Requests for transfer must be in writing. The person to whom the prize is transferred must meet the eligibility restrictions set forth in these Official Rules.
6. Prizes: Except where prohibited by law, any potential winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release and provide any additional information that may be required by Sponsor. Sponsor will be giving away the following prize to eligible winners based upon their selection:
Five (5) Grand Prize Winners will each receive One RovR™ wheeled cooler and Left Hand Brewing swag bag, containing a selection of logo’d merchandise. Estimated Retail Value: $500 each.
Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
7. For All Prizes: No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value. By accepting the prize, each winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) acknowledges that he or she meets the eligibility requirement of the Sweepstakes and is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, surcharges, service charges, processing and handling fees, and all other costs and expenses incurred in claiming the prize. Prizes will be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied offered by Sponsor.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes and acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown, and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration. By accepting a prize the winner, on behalf of himself/herself and child, parent/legal guardian of a winner agrees that Sponsor and its franchisees, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury of any kind resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or from acceptance, delivery, receipt, possession and or use or misuse of any prize.
9. General Conditions: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. RELEASE: BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ANY PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS, EACH OF THEIR PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AFFILIATE AND RELATED COMPANIES, AND EACH OF ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS OR CAUSES OF ACTION OF ANY KIND ARISING, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY LOSS OR DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software, lost or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, or cable transmissions; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize or while traveling to or from any prize-related activity. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that the Sweepstakes is still open.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, other than the administration of the Sweepstakes or the determination of winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado without regard to its principles of conflicts of law. Jurisdiction and venue shall be solely within the State of Colorado; (ii) subject to any other limitation in these Official Rules, any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ENTRANT AND SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF COLORADO, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES (WHETHER OF THE STATE OF COLORADO OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION), WHICH WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF THE LAWS OF ANY JURISDICTION OTHER THAN THE STATE OF COLORADO.
13. Winners List: For the names of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to The Left Hand Brewing “Get Shamrocked” Sweepstakes Winners List, 1265 Boston Avenue, Longmont. Colorado 80501. Vermont residents, omit requirement of return postage. Only one request per outer envelope. Names of winners will be available after September 1, 2021.
© 2021 Left Hand Brewing Company. All rights reserved.
RovR™ is a trademark of RovR Products (Ice Rover, Inc.) of Niwot, Colorado, used by permission. Ice Rover, Inc. is not a sponsor of this promotion.