Lebanon Seaboard – Preen – Win 1 of 2 grand prizes of a $2,500 Garden Makeover each OR 1 of 80 Monthly Visa Gift Cards
Preen $2,500 Garden Makeover Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Preen $2,500 Garden Makeover Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Lebanon Seaboard Corporation and its parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Lebanon Seaboard Corporation, 1600 East Cumberland Street, Lebanon, PA, 17042.
Administrator: Centra360, 1400 Old Country Road, Suite 420, Westbury, NY 11590.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on March 1, 2016 at 12:00:01 am Eastern Standard Time (“EST”), and ends on October 31, 2017 at 11:59:59 pm Eastern Daylight Savings Time (“EDT”) (the “Promotion Period”) and consists of twenty (20) Monthly Entry Periods (each a “Monthly Entry Period”) as set forth below.
Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. TWO (2) WAYS TO SUBMIT AN ENTRY: (A) ONLINE/INTERNET METHOD OF ENTRY: During the Promotion Period, go to http://sweeps.preen.com and complete the Online Official Entry Form as directed. All Entrants will be required to submit their complete name, mailing address including zip code, a valid email address and answer the Preen Product usage question that appears on the Entry Form; or (B) U.S. MAIL METHOD OF ENTRY: During the Promotion Period, on a piece of paper, hand print your complete name, mailing address including zip code and your telephone number including area code and indicate which of the following Preen products you use: Preen Garden Weed Preventer 5.625 lb. bottle; Preen Garden Weed Preventer 16 lb. Pail; Preen Southern Weed Preventer 4.25 lb. Bottle; and/or Preen Southern Weed Preventer 12.75 lb. Pail (OR if you do not use any of the Preen products listed herein, please indicate “Do Not Use Preen Products”) and mail the paper Entry in an envelope with sufficient postage to: Preen $2,500 Garden Makeover Sweepstakes c/o Centra360, 1400 Old Country Road, Suite 420, Westbury, NY 11590. You will be required to hand print the monthly random drawing for which you are entering in the lower left hand side on the front of the envelope. All Entries must be postmarked by the last day of the month and received five (5) business days later in order to be eligible for that corresponding Monthly Random Drawing. Limit one (1) Entry per email address or person per Monthly Entry Period, regardless of Entry Method. With respect to Online/Internet Entries, multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or social media network accounts. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods may void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified, in Sponsor’s discretion. Use of any automated or robotic system to participate is prohibited and may result in disqualification, in Sponsor’s discretion. Any Entry that is submitted with the use of a robotic, automated or macro device will be void. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute as to any Online/Internet registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register for the Sweepstakes will be deemed to be the entrant. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. With respect to U.S. Mail Entries, Sponsor not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, stolen or illegible or postage-due Entries or Mail.
Entrants will be encouraged to share the Sweepstakes on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and email. To share the Sweepstakes on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and/or email, click the corresponding social media network icon or email icon found on the Thank You Page and sign into your account using your Facebook, Twitter or Google+ login information. After the link loads in the pop-up window, hit the “Share Link” to add to your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ feed or email account. For every person you shared this Sweepstakes with on your social media network or via the email icon from the Thank You Page and who enters this Sweepstakes, you will earn one (1) additional Sweepstakes Entry.
5. Twenty (20) Monthly Random Drawings: There will be one (1) Monthly Random Drawing for each Monthly Entry Period stated in Paragraph #3 for a total of twenty (20) Monthly Random Drawings. For each Monthly Random Drawing, a total of four (4) winners will be selected to receive a Monthly Prize for a total of eighty (80) Monthly Prize Winners. Entries not selected as winners in corresponding Monthly Random Drawings will not be eligible for subsequent Monthly Random Drawings. Odds of winning a Monthly Prize depend upon the number of Entries received during each Monthly Entry Period. In the event the Sponsor receives an unqualified or insufficient number of Entries in a given Monthly Entry Period, Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may elect not to select four (4) winning Entries from that corresponding Monthly Entry Period. Potential winners will be notified by email on or about three (3) days from the corresponding Monthly Random Drawing Date stated in Paragraph #3.
6. Two (2) Grand Prize Random Drawings: There will be two (2) Grand Prize Random Drawings and each Grand Prize Random Drawing will select one (1) Grand Prize Winner. One (1) Grand Prize Random Drawing will be conducted on or about January 2, 2017 from among all eligible Entries received in Monthly Entry Periods between March 1, 2016 and December 31, 2016 (hereinafter, “Grand Prize Entry Period #1”). One (1) Grand Prize Random Drawing will be conducted on or about November 1, 2017 from among all eligible Entries received in Monthly Entry Periods between January 1, 2017 and October 31, 2017 (hereinafter, “Grand Prize Entry Period #2”). A total of two (2) Grand Prizes will be awarded. The odds of winning a Grand Prize depend upon the number of eligible Entries received during that corresponding Grand Prize Entry Period.
All Random Drawings will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of this Sweepstakes and the selection of potential winners is final and binding.
7. Winner Notifications: Potential Prize Winners are subject to verification. Potential Grand Prize Winners will be required to fully complete, sign and timely return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability provided by Sponsor, and where lawful, an unaltered Publicity Release within seven (7) days of prize notification. Potential Monthly Prize Winners will be required to fully complete, sign and timely return a Prize Verification Form provided by Sponsor, and, where lawful, an unaltered Publicity Release within seven (7) days of prize notification. If a potential winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, if attempted notification or any prize is returned as undeliverable, if any required documents are not returned within the required number of days, if a winner cannot be verified, or if a winner is otherwise unable or unwilling to accept and claim the prize as stated, then that prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received during that corresponding Entry Period. Sponsor may provide the Prize Winners with a W-9 which winners must complete and return to Sponsor for tax reporting purposes or prize may be forfeited, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Grand Prize Winners will be issued an IRS 1099 form. Any prize won by an eligible entrant who is a minor in his/her state of residence will be awarded to minor’s parent or legal guardian who must sign and return all required documents, if any. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules.
8. Prizes and their corresponding approximate retail values (“ARV”): Two (2) Grand Prizes: Two (2) Winners will each receive one (1) check made payable to winner’s order in the amount of twenty-five hundred dollars ($2,500). ARV of each Grand Prize: $2,500; and Eighty (80) Monthly Prizes: Eighty (80) Winners will each receive one (1) $25 Visa® Gift Card. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Monthly Prize: $25.00. The total ARV of all prizes: $7,000. The ARV is determined as of the date of printing of these Official Rules. The difference in value of prize as stated herein and value at time of prize notification, if any, will not be awarded. All prizes will be delivered within four (4) to six (6) weeks from winner confirmation. Prizes are non-transferable, are not redeemable for cash, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Prizes are taxable income to the winners and winners will be responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use, if any. Limit: One (1) prize per household.
9. Release: By receipt of any prize, each winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator and their direct and indirect subsidiaries, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers (if any), and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize and/or use of the Content.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes a winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state submitted for promotional purposes in any media now known or hereinafter developed, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. Winners’ names and likenesses may be published at preen.com, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
13. Governing Law & Jurisdiction: The Official Rules and the Sweepstakes are governed by US law and are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Sweepstakes Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, U.S.A. Any matters or proceedings shall take place in the State of Pennsylvania, in the City of Lebanon.
15. Winners List: To obtain a complete Winners List (available after November 30, 2017), send a self addressed, stamped envelope to: Preen $2,500 Garden Makeover Sweepstakes Winners, c/o Centra 360, 1400 Old Country Road, Westbury, NY 11590. All requests must be received by January 2, 2018.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. Sweepstakes starts on March 1, 2016 at 12:00 am Eastern Standard Time and ends on October 31, 2017 at 11:59:59 pm Eastern Daylight Savings Time. Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited. Sweepstakes subject to complete Official Rules.
For customer service, call:
or E-mail us
2016 Preen ® is a registered trademark
of Lebanon Seaboard Corporation