Land O’Frost – Win 1 of 125 prizes from Schwinn and more great prizes by July 31, 2015 – INSTANTLY!
Land O’Frost “Get Your Instant Win On” Game
ENDS AT 11:59:59 p.m. ET on July 31, 2015
1.HOW TO PLAY
Find Land O’Frost “Get Your Instant Win On” Game game pieces inserted in specially-marked packages of Land O’Frost Premium® products from May 4, 2015 through July 10, 2015, or while supplies last, whichever occurs first. Each Land O’Frost “Get Your Instant Win On” Game piece has a promotion code printed on it which is good for one (1) game play.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Game piece also available via free mail-in request – limit one (1) free game piece request per outer stamped mailing envelope – by sending a Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope to “Land O’Frost Game Piece Request,” Land O’Frost Marketing Dept:, 10109 Columbia Ave, Munster, IN 46321, postmarked by July 10, 2015 and received by July 17, 2015. Residents of VT may omit return postage. Once you have your Promotion Code, you may register for a chance to win an Instant-Win Prize by entering your Promotion Code online as detailed herein.
• Online Entry: visit the following URL address between 9:59:59 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on May 4, 2015 and 11:59:59 p.m. ET on July 31, 2015 (the “Promotion Period”): www.landomoms.com (“Website”).Then, click on the special Land O’Frost Get Your Instant Win On” Game icon to be redirected to the promotion page. Once on the promotion page, follow the instructions to complete the game registration form with the information requested which will include your Promotion Code. Click “Submit Entry” to submit your game registration information and follow the on-screen prompts to see if you are a prize winner. One (1) computer generated winning time will be randomly generated for each prize available. If you are the first player to play the game at or after one of the randomly generated times, you will be a potential winner of the prize indicated, subject to verification of eligibility. Each Promotion Code may only be used one (1) time over the course of the Promotion Period.
Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, damaged or postage-due entries or requests. Any official game piece that is illegible, mutilated, altered, duplicated, tampered with, forged, cut, torn, contains printing, typographical or other errors, distributed where prohibited by law or not obtained legitimately will be void. If by reason of printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the prize in that category. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. The completion of a Prize Claim Form is solely the responsibility of the participant. Liability for game piece containing printing or other errors is limited to replacement with another game piece, while supplies last. Material submitted becomes the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
2. HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE
After submitting the required game registration information, the Game participant will be instructed how to determine if he/she is a prize winner. Any potential prize winner will be sent an email notification and the potential prize winner may be required to fill out a Prize Claim Form for prize claim / verification / redemption. The Prize Claim Form must be filled out by the potential winner in its entirety or potential prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. In the event that any potential prize winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will attempt to award the prize to an alternate potential winner. If there is no confirmed winner even after an attempt to award the prize to an alternate potential prize winner, the applicable prize may go unawarded. Allow 6-8 weeks after the conclusion of the Game for prize fulfillment. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. Prizes pictures in point-of-sale, online, television and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other Game materials are for illustrative purposes only.
Participation open to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
INSTANT WIN PRIZES
A total of 12,000,000 game pieces will be available for distribution.
• Up to Ten (10) Schwinn Men’s Wayfarer Bikes are available:
Prize consists exclusively of one (1) Schwinn Men’s Wayfarer Bike. Approximate retail value of each prize is $187.00. Odds of winning a Schwinn Men’s Wayfarer Bike Prize will be no greater than 1:1,200,000.
• Up to Five (5) Schwinn Women’s Wayfarer Bikes are available: Prize consists exclusively of one (1) Schwinn Women’s Wayfarer Bike. Approximate retail value of each prize is $171.00. Odds of winning a Schwinn Women’s Wayfarer Bike Prize will be no greater than 1:2,400,000.
• Up to Five (5) Schwinn Boy’s Dart Bikes are available: Prize consists exclusively of one (1) Schwinn Boy’s Dart Bike. Approximate retail value of each prize is $99.00. Odds of winning a Schwinn Boy’s Dart Bike Prize will be no greater than 1:2,400,000.
• Up to Five (5) Schwinn Girl’ Superstar Bikes are available: Prize consists exclusively of one (1) Schwinn Girl’s Superstar Bike. Approximate retail value of each prize is $99.00. Odds of winning a Schwinn Boy’s Girls Superstar Prize will be no greater than 1:2,400,000.
• Up to Fifteen (15) Schwinn Bike Helmets are available: Prize consists exclusively of one (1) Schwinn Bike Helmet selected by the Sponsor. Approximate retail value of each prize is $25.00. Odds of winning a Schwinn Bike Helmet Prize will be no greater than 1:800,000.
• Up to Ten (10) Schwinn Lighted Combination Key Locks are available: Prize consists exclusively of one (1) Schwinn Lighted Combination Key Lock. Approximate retail value of each prize is $15.00. Odds of winning a Schwinn Lighted Combination Key Lock Prize will be no greater than 1:1,200,000.
• Up to Twenty (20) Kung Fu Panda 1 & 2 DVD Packs are available: Prize consists exclusively of one (1) DVD pack containing a DVD of Kung Fu Panda 1 and Kung Fu Panda 2. Approximate retail value of each prize is $54.00. Odds of winning a Kung Fu Panda 1 & 2 DVD Pack Prize will be no greater than 1:600,000.
• Up to Five (5) $250 Entertainment Gift Certificates are available: Prize consists exclusively of one (1) $250 Gift Certificate from an entertainment-oriented company selected by Sponsor. Approximate retail value of each prize is $250.00. Gift Certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Odds of winning a $250 Entertainment Gift Certificate Prize will be no greater than 1:2,400,000.
• Up to Fifty (50) $25 Cash Gift Cards are available: Prize consists exclusively of one (1) $25 Cash Gift Card selected by Sponsor. Approximate retail value of each prize is $25.00. Gift Cards are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Odds of winning a $25 Cash Gift Card Prize will be no greater than 1:240,000. Approximate retail value of all available prizes is $7,820. Odds of winning any prize is 1:96,000.
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
All costs and expenses incurred in connection with redeeming, accepting, or using a prize that are not specifically provided for herein are solely the responsibility of the applicable prize winner. Entrants are solely responsible for participating in the Game during the Promotion Period and properly claiming a prize if selected as a winner. No cash equivalents, prize substitutions or transfer of prize permitted except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable value in the event that an offered prize is unavailable, in whole or in part, for any reason. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges which are final and binding in all respects, and to release Land O’Frost, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, and advertising or promotion agencies and all other companies associated with the Land O’Frost “Get Your Instant Win On” Game from all claims or liability relating to your participation or acceptance or use of a prize or parts thereof. Winners acknowledge that the Released Parties (a) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Game or any Game-related activity, or from entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (b) have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize, if any, are subject to the manufacturers’ terms therefore and winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee. The Released Parties are not responsible for incorrect game piece or Promotion Code printing. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, address (city and state), voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes worldwide in all forms now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. All Game materials subject to verification. Certain prize winners may be required to complete, execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and, where imposing such conditions is legal, a Publicity Release/Prize Acceptance Form within fifteen (15) days of first attempted notification. Noncompliance with this time period may result in disqualification and forfeiture of prize and an alternate may be selected. The reporting and payment of any tax liabilities, if any, incurred by a winner as a result of this Game and on any prize won is the sole responsibility of the winner.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND GENERAL CONITIONS
The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Game; (2) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Game or the processing of entries (3) lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries or electronic transmission, errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or (4) technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions (5)or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Game is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Game, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Game and to award the available prizes via a random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor provided a sufficient number of entries have been received. Caution: Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the game is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
For information about how the Sponsor uses your personal information, please see its privacy statement, located at http://www.landofrost.com/privacy-statement/.
8. WINNER LIST
For any legally-required winner’s list, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Land O’Frost Winners List Request,” Land O’Frost Marketing Dept: 10109 Columbia Ave, Munster, IN 46321 to be received by August 31, 2015.