Kraft – Hockeyville 2019 – Win a trip for 2 to one of the cities where a 2019 Staley Cup Final Game valued at $6,400 OR 1 of 50 minor prizes
KRAFT HOCKEYVILLETM 2019 SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (D.C.), 13 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ONLY
1. TO ENTER: Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”, “Promotion”) begins at 2:30 pm Eastern Time (“ET”) on March 24, 2019, ends at 11:00 am ET on March 31, 2019 (“Promotion Period”) and consists of two (2) phases (each a “Phase”), as set forth in the table below.
Top 4 Announcement Phase: During the Top 4 Announcement Phase, visit www.krafthockeyville.com, register (if you have not already), and follow the on-screen entry instructions to answer the poll question. You will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Voting Phase: During the Voting Phase, visit www.krafthockeyville.com and register (if you have not already). The four (4) Finalist Submissions (as determined by the judges) in the Kraft HockeyvilleTM 2019 Contest will be posted for public vote. During the Voting Phase, follow the onscreen instructions to vote for your favorite Finalist Submission that best embodies the spirit of the Contest. You will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes per vote.
Limit one (1) entry per email address, per person, per day during the Top 4 Announcement Phase; one (1) entry per vote per email address, per person, up to forty (40) total entries during the Voting Phase. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method or more than the stated number of entries will void all entries and result in disqualification. All entries become property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., who are 13 years of age or older at time of entry, except for employees of Kraft Heinz Foods Company (“Sponsor”), NBCUniversal Media, LLC, the National Hockey League (“NHL”) and its member clubs, NHL Enterprises, L.P., NHL Enterprises Canada, L.P., NHL Enterprises B.V., NHL Interactive CyberEnterprises, LLC, Second Dimension International Limited (“SDI Marketing”), ICF Olson, National Hockey League Players’ Association (“NHLPA”), Hockey Ventures (Canada) Inc., HelloWorld, Inc. (“Administrator”), and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, and all respective employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members, licensees, successors and assigns of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) and members of their immediate family (spouse and parent, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or persons living in the same household (whether related or not). Void where prohibited. Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
3. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWINGS: Administrator will randomly select the potential winners from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period on or around April 8, 2019. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the entire Promotion
Start Date and Time
End Date and Time
Top 4 Announcement
March 24, 2019 at 2:30 pm ET
March 30, 2019 at 6:59 am ET
March 30, 2019 at 7:00 am ET
March 31, 2019 at 11:00 am ET
Period. The potential winners will be notified by email and/or phone. The potential Grand Prize winner must execute (or a parent or legal guardian must execute if the potential winner is a minor) and return any required Declaration and Release within five (5) days of attempted delivery or prize may (at Sponsor’s sole discretion) be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. In the event that the potential Grand Prize winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the Grand Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be three (3) alternate drawings after which the Grand Prize will remain unawarded. Unclaimed First Prizes will not be awarded. First Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion Period.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV): Sweepstakes Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize: A trip for two (2) to one of the cities where a 2019 Stanley Cup® Final game is located (location to be determined by Sponsor). Trip package includes round-trip, economy-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to the city where the 2019 Stanley Cup® Final game will be held (location to be determined); two (2) nights’ accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy); two (2) tickets to one (1) of the 2019 Stanley Cup® Final games (the “Event”); and $1,500 spending money. Winner must travel on the dates determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion or Grand Prize will be forfeited. The selection of the 2019 Stanley Cup® Final game is at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Promotion, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Unless child of winner, travel companion must be the age of majority or older as of the date of departure and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. If winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, travel companion must be winner’s parent/legal guardian. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. If international travel is required, winner and travel companion are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for international travel. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to Grand Prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round-trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Sponsor is not responsible if the Event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, in which event that portion of Grand Prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion. ARV: $6,400. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. Resale of Event tickets is prohibited. Winner and winner’s travel companion must abide by all venue policies and Event ticket terms and conditions. Sponsor reserves the right to revoke the full or partial prize from the winner or winner’s travel companion who Sponsor or venue personnel deem, in their sole discretion, may be intoxicated, be a safety risk, have violated any venue policy or law, or bring Sponsor or Released Parties into disrepute. Fifty (50) First Prizes: A long sleeve Kraft HockeyvilleTM shirt. Size determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. ARV: $20.
For All Prizes: Total value of all prizes is $7,400. Limit: one (1) Sweepstakes prize per email address/person. No substitutions or transfers of prizes permitted by winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
5. GENERAL RULES: All income taxes resulting from acceptance of any prize are the responsibility of the winner. By participating, entrants (and their parents/legal guardians if entrants are minors) accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, which shall be final in all matters. By participating, participants and winners (and their parents/legal guardians if winners are minors) agree to release and hold the Released Parties and their respective affiliates, directors, officers, shareholders, employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of or related to participation in the Promotion and/or Sweepstakes or acceptance, use or redemption of any prize. Acceptance of prize also constitutes permission to the Sponsor to use winner’s (and Grand Prize winner’s travel companion’s) names, likenesses, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or late email, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network, connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the programming of this Sweepstakes. The Released Parties make no warranties, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize. If due to a computer programming or other error, more prizes are claimed than intended to be awarded according to Rule 4, prize(s) will be awarded in a random drawing from among all valid prize claims received. In no event will Sponsor be liable for more than the stated number of prizes in Rule 4. If, in the Administrator’s opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, the Administrator reserves the right to modify or terminate the Sweepstakes in a manner deemed reasonable by the Administrator, in its sole discretion. If terminated, prize(s) will be awarded in a random drawing using all non-suspect entries as of the date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries made by internet will be declared made by the name on the online registration form. Any entry information collected in relation to this Promotion will be used in accordance with these Official Rules.
6. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Entrant (and, if an eligible minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded (including any and all disputes, claims and causes of action against the Released Parties) shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (the “Arbitrator”). This arbitration provision limits the ability of the entrant, Administrator, and Sponsor to litigate claims in court and entrant, Administrator, and Sponsor each agree to waive their respective rights to a jury trial or a state or federal judge. You agree that you will not file any lawsuit against the Released Parties in any state or federal court and that the Arbitrator will have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any such dispute. The Arbitrator shall apply the AAA Consumer-Related Disputes Supplementary Procedure effective September 15, 2005 (as may be amended) and as modified by the agreement to arbitrate in this Dispute Resolution section. You agree that you will not file a class action or collective action against the Released Parties, and that you will not participate in a class action or collective action against them. You (and, if an eligible minor, your parent or legal guardian) agree that you will not join your claims to those of any other person and that you will not agree to class or collective procedures in arbitration or the joinder of claims in arbitration. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant, Administrator and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes or any prize, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. The place of arbitration shall be Oakland County, Michigan unless the Arbitrator requires otherwise.
7. WINNERS’ LIST: For a winners’ list, visit http://bit.ly/2D7BhVI. The winners’ list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
SPONSOR: Kraft Heinz Foods Company, 200 E Randolph, Chicago, IL 60601.
PROMOTION ADMINISTRATOR: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
NHL, the NHL Shield, the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup and the Stanley Cup Final
logo are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League. © NHL 2018. All Rights
NHL and the NHL Shield are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League, and
HOCKEYVILLE is a trademark of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks
(including HOCKEYVILLE) and NHL team logos and marks are the property of the NHL and the
respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL
Enterprises, L.P. © NHL 2018. All Rights Reserved.