Kontoor Brands – Menards Wrangler Racing Experience – Win to runner-up prize winners (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”)) $60 plus up to $10 shipping (Total ARV up to $70 depending on winner location).
Menards® Wrangler® Racing Experience Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL TO NORTH WILKSBORO SPEEDWAY ON MAY 21, 2023 TO ENJOY PRIZE. MANY WILL ENTER; ONE (1) WILL WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility: The Menards Wrangler Racing Experience Sweepstakes (this “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor and their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Participation constitutes each entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. For a copy of these Official Rules, print them from Wranglernetwork.com.
2. Promotion Period: This Sweepstakes entry period begins on March, 26th, 2023 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on April, 23rd , 2023 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s time-keeping device is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit Wranglernetwork.com (the “Website”) and complete the entry form for this Sweepstakes as directed. You will be required to provide your name, email address, and pant size. Incomplete or non-conforming entries are not eligible entries. Limit one (1) entry per entrant during the Promotion Period. Advertising of this Sweepstakes may include a QR code you can scan to take you directly to the Website to enter.
Limits: Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system or bot to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder, as the case may be. Proof of entering information at the Website will not be deemed proof of delivery or receipt by Sponsor. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
4. Winner Selection & Notification; Odds: Following the conclusion of the Promotion Period, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) potential grand prize winner from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The potential winner will be notified by email, mail or phone, in Sponsor’s discretion and must respond within 24-hours of initial notification. By entering, entrants give their express permission to be contacted by Sponsor by email for purposes of this Sweepstakes. Potential grand prize winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability / Publicity Release and an IRS Form W-9 (Request for Tax Payer Identification) (“Winner Documents”) within five (5) days of receipt in order to claim prize. Potential winner may also be required to provide a copy of their driver’s license with the Winner Documents, and such other information as requested by Sponsor for eligibility verification. If: (a) any prize notification is returned as undeliverable, (b) a potential winner does not respond to initial notification by email or phone within two (2) business days of the date of notification, (c) a potential winner does not comply with these Official Rules, or (d) Winner Documents are returned as undeliverable or not received by their due date, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries (time permitting in the case of the grand prize – as further described below in Prize section). Odds of winning any prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules.
5. Prizes: Sponsor will award 30 pairs USD$2,100.00 total prize value of pairs of unisex Wrangler® jeans to runner-up prize winners (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”)): $60 plus up to $10 shipping (Total ARV up to $70 depending on winner location). Winner may elect jeans size (subject to availability). Jeans are only available to ship within the United States.
Sponsor will also award one (1) racing experience prize package for winner to enjoy with a guest in association with the “All Star Race” on May 21, 2023 at North Wilkesboro Speedway located at 381 Speedway Lane, North Wilkesboro, NC 28659 (the “Event”). Prize package includes the below and has an ARV of USD $2,610.00. Prize package is made available courtesy of both Wrangler and Menards.
• 2 pit passes to attend the Event
• Visa® prepaid cards in the total amount of $1,000 to defray travel costs to attend the Event
• Two (2) night’s hotel at a hotel of Sponsor’s choosing near Event venue in a standard double occupancy
room on May 20, 2023 and May 21, 2023 (checking out on May 22, 2023)
• Wrangler® outfits (two – one for winner and winner’s guest) of Wrangler’s choosing
Winner is responsible for arranging own travel to Event location and to and from hotel to the Event venue, as well as all food and travel-related costs and expenses, hotel incidentals and gratuities, not described as being included in the prize package above. Race drivers and other crew at the Event may be accessible in the pit at the Event, but Sponsor does not guarantee winner and guest will be able to meet and greet with any drivers. Sponsor has no control over whether the Event is cancelled, delayed, or postponed in whole or in part, or affected by matters beyond Sponsor’s control such as inclement weather, and any prize package elements that are unusable in such an instance are forfeit. Winner and guest are required to comply with all requirements and policies of the Event venue and hotel, including safety protocols, COVID-19-related safety requirements. Sponsor does not carry any travel or health insurance for winner and winner’s guest; all such insurance would be at the cost and discretion of winner and his/her guest.
If guest is a minor in his/her state of residence, winner must be the minor’s parent or legal guardian for the minor to be permitted to accompany winner to the Event. Receiving the pit passes to the Event requires winner to timely return the Winner Documents described above and for the guest to sign and return Sponsor’s form of guest release. Failure to comply with these guest conditions, or for winner to meet eligibility requirements under these Official Rules, will result in forfeiting the prize package in its entirety. Sponsor will endeavor to select an alternate winner in such circumstances, time permitting, or entire grand prize package may be forfeit if un-awarded at such time.
Each winner is solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and any other costs or expenses in connection with claiming or using prize, which are not specified as part of the prize description in these Official Rules. All prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor makes no representation to winner as to the merchantability or fitness or suitability of prize for any purpose, and Sponsor offers no manufacturer’s warranty on prize (or component of prize). No prize substitution or cash equivalent of prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and then only for a prize of equal or greater value. Prize is non- transferable. Limit: One (1) prize per person in this Sweepstakes.
6. Liability Release: In consideration of receiving any prize, each winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Menards, Texas Motor Speedway, any prize providers, and its and their affiliates, agents, prize suppliers, and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any (A) liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever with respect to or in any way arising from the Sweepstakes and/or use of prizes, including, without limitation, property damage, liability for personal injury (including emotional distress), and/or death caused, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, acceptance, possession, use, misuse, loss or misdirection of any prize or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or any promotion or prize-related activities, and (B) for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
LIVE RACING EVENTS MAY INVOLVE CERTAIN RISKS TO PERSONS NEAR THE TRACK, PIT OR OTHER CREW AREAS. WINNER AND GUEST AGREE TO PROCEED TO USE THE PIT PASSES AT THE EVENT AT THEIR SOLE RISK.
7. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, incomplete or stolen mail, entries or prize notifications; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that, in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in this Sweepstakes and, in no event, shall the Release Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
8. Publicity Release: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its designees’ and agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state in perpetuity for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or
consideration to winner and without winner’s approval of any advertising or marketing materials.
9. General Conditions: In no event shall Sponsor be required to award more than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Website or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the federal or state courts located in Greensboro, North Carolina; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of North Carolina or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of North Carolina.
12. Winner List: Sponsor may post winner on its websites and social media pages. To request winner name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope on or before July 31, 2023, to Kontoor Brands, Inc., 335 Church Court, Greensboro, NC 27401, Attn: Menards Wrangler Racing Experience.
13. Sponsor: Kontoor Brands, Inc., 335 Church Court, Greensboro, NC 27401.