King’s Hawaiian – Say Aloha To Flavortown – Win Grand Prize consists of a monetary award in the amount of $15000 to cover the expense of a trip to Hawaii for the winner and one guest
Say Aloha To Flavortown
Important: Please read these Official Rules before participating. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and Entrants represent that they satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION: The KING’S HAWAIIAN Say Aloha to Flavortown (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 12:00:01 am Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on Saturday, July 31, 2021 at 11:59:59 am ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period is separated into thirteen (13) distinct entry periods (each an “Entry Period”), as described in the “Entry Chart” in Section 3. Each Entry Period will culminate in a random drawing to award the First through Third Prizes. Additionally, one (1) grand prize drawing (the “Grand Prize Drawing”) will be conducted at the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period to award the Grand Prize. The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is KING’S HAWAIIAN Bakery West, Inc., 19161 Harborgate Way, Torrance, CA 90501 (“Sponsor”). The administrator of this Sweepstakes is The Wilson Group, 10555 Newkirk Street, Suite 500, Dallas, TX 75220 (“Administrator”). The Sponsor and Administrator shall collectively be referred to as the “Sweepstakes Entities”. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, administered, executed, or produced by YETI Holdings, Inc. (a “Prize Provider”). All Prize Provider trademarks are the property of their respective owner.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents residing in the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at time of entry and who meet all other requirements in these Official Rules (each an “Entrant”). If Entrant is under the legal age of majority in their state of residence (a “Minor”), one of Entrant’s parents or legal guardians must agree, prior to receipt of any prize by such Minor Entrant, that they have read, understood, and agreed to the Official Rules, and that such agreement constitutes acceptance of these Official Rules on behalf of such Entrant and themselves. Employees, officers, directors, representatives, contractors and agents of Sweepstakes Entities, Prize Provider and their respective owners, parents, subsidiaries, retailers, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and any companies involved in the implementation and execution of the Sweepstakes and each of their Immediate Family Members and Household Members are not eligible to enter or win. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether or not related; “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. Sweepstakes is void where restricted or prohibited by law.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Entries in the Sweepstakes are based on “Flavor Points” that each Entrant can earn during the Sweepstakes Period. One (1) Flavor Point represents one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. There are five (5) ways to earn “Flavor Points” during the Sweepstakes Period. To earn Flavor Points and participate in the Sweepstakes, Entrants must first sign up for a free Sweepstakes account, using their email address (the “Sweepstakes Account”). Sweepstakes Accounts are free. Instructions for sign-up are below. Limit one Sweepstakes Account per person/email address. LIMIT FIVE HUNDRED (500) FLAVOR POINTS PER PERSON, PER DAY REGARDLESS OF THE METHOD OF ENTRY. For purposes of these Official Rules, a ‘Day’ is defined as any twenty-four (24) hour period during the Sweepstakes Period beginning at 12:00:01 am local time (“LT”) and ending 11:59:59 pm LT, except on May 1, 2021 when the Day starts at 12:00:01 am ET and on July 31, 2021, when the Day is ends at 11:59:59 pm ET regardless of Entrant’s local time.
Sweepstakes Sign Up: Visit www.SayAlohaSummerSweeps.com and follow the onscreen instructions to sign up to participate in Sweepstakes activities. By signing up, you will automatically earn 25 Flavor Points. Signing up is free. Data rates may apply.
In-store and Retailer Displays: Scan a Sweepstakes QR code located on KING’S HAWAIIAN displays in select stores. Then, follow the onscreen instructions to claim the designated Flavor Points earned for that display. Points earned will range from 5 to 50 points.
Sweepstakes Games & Activities: After you’ve signed up for a Sweepstakes Account, follow the onscreen instructions to play games and participate in activities to earn Flavor Points. For each game and/or activity completed, you will earn 10 Flavor Points.
Find the “Easter Egg”: After you’ve signed up for a Sweepstakes Account, find the hidden “Easter Egg” that will automatically earn 50 Flavor Points, one time, by clicking on this random object.
Share from Sweepstakes Account: After you’ve signed up for a Sweepstakes Account, by clicking the “Share” button you will earn 50 Flavor Points. Shareable items include game results, making recipes and a selfie with the display Guy Fieri at the in-store Sweepstakes display.
Sweepstakes Accounts and participation in the Sweepstakes are subject to Sponsor’s Terms, available at https://kingshawaiian.com/privacy-policy. Entrants must fully and accurately complete the registration process for a Sweepstakes Account to participate. All entries must be received in accordance with the Entry Chart below. The Entrant must be the authorized account holder of the registered Sweepstakes Account. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant or potential winner in the Sweepstakes, the Entrant or potential winner will be deemed the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Sweepstakes Account. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person in whose name the e-mail account was opened, as long as such person is otherwise eligible in accordance with these Official Rules. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of an Entrant or potential winner cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. Entries will not be acknowledged except as provided herein.
Each Entry Period begins at 12:00:00AM ET and ends at 11:59:59PM ET on the dates listed in the below chart.
Entry PeriodStart DateEnd DateDrawing Date(on or about)
Non-winning Entry Period entries will rollover into subsequent Entry Periods.
For All Entry Methods: Entries/Sweepstakes Accounts in excess of the per person limit may result in disqualification of the Entrant. All cumulative eligible entries received for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period will be combined for one (1) Grand Prize Drawing. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities, registrations, logins, and/or any other methods will void such Entrant’s entries and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by a macro, script or other automated means will be disqualified. Each Entrant must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the email address used for entry. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor. ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS MUST SUBMIT THE REQUESTED ENTRY INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. NO OTHER METHOD OF SUBMISSION WILL BE ACCEPTED. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant’s understanding of and full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: On or about each of the “Drawing Date” dates indicated in the Entry Chart above (each a “Drawing Date”), the potential winners of the prizes available for that Entry Period will be selected in a random drawing conducted by the Administrator from among all eligible entries received during the corresponding Entry Period. On or about August 2, 2021, one (1) potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted by the Administrator from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
Grand, First, and Second Prize Winners: Within approximately three (3) days after each Drawing Date, each potential winner will be notified at the email address associated with their Sweepstakes Account. Each potential winner will be required to respond (as directed) to the notification within seven (7) days (or a shorter time if required by exigencies) of attempted notification. Each potential winner will be provided with a digital prize acceptance form, which will include an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, and, unless prohibited by law, a Publicity Release (the “Prize Acceptance Form”) to confirm their eligibility. The Prize Acceptance Form must be signed (and, in the case of the potential Grand Prize winner, notarized) and returned, as directed by Sponsor, within five (5) business days of receipt or the prize will be forfeited. If the potential winner is a Minor, the Prize Acceptance Form must be completed by the Minor’s parent or legal guardian. If the potential winner publicly shares or publishes his or her link to the Prize Acceptance Form, such potential winner may be disqualified, at the discretion of the Sweepstakes Entities. Third prizes will be fulfilled to the physical address provided on Sweepstakes Entry within approximately six (6) weeks of Drawing Date. Grand, First and Second Prizes will be fulfilled within approximately six to eight (6-8) weeks from Prize Acceptance Form completion and confirmation of eligibility.
If any prize is won by a Minor, that prize will be awarded in the name of the winner’s parent or legal guardian on behalf of the winner. If an email address is invalid or if a potential winner fails to respond as directed, the prize may be forfeited. If a potential winner forfeits, is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected at random in accordance with the aforementioned procedures. The Sweepstakes Entities will attempt to contact up to two (2) potential winners of each prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If a prize is awarded but goes unclaimed, such prize may not be re-awarded, at the sole discretion of the Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to disqualify anyone not fully complying with the Official Rules. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, if applicable, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize they receive. Other restrictions may apply.
5. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning an Entry Period prize depend on the number of eligible entries received as of the end of the corresponding Entry Period. Odds of winning the Grand Drawing prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
6. PRIZES: There are one thousand three hundred and one (1,301) prizes available, as described below.
Grand Prize: There is one (1) Grand Prize available. The Grand Prize consists of a monetary award in the amount of $15,000 to cover the expense of a trip to Hawaii for the winner and one (1) guest. Including a culinary escape itinerary approved by Guy Fieri. The monetary award will be delivered by means of a check made out to the Grand Prize winner in the amount of $15,000, which amount is intended to be used for a trip for two (2) to Hawaii. Winner will be responsible for booking of trip and all trip expenses. If winner books a trip that is valued at more than $15,000, winner will be solely responsible for all costs over $15,000. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $15,000.
First Prize (13 total): There is one (1) First Prize available per Entry Period. Each First Prize consists of a Yeti® Cooler and Accessories Package with an ARV of $505 each.
Second Prize (13 total): There is one (1) Second Prize available per Entry Period. Each Second Prize consists of an Aloha Grilling Package with an ARV of $263 each.
Third Prize (1,274 total): There are ninety eight (98) Third Prizes available per Entry Period. Each Third Prize consists of a size Large, “You Had Me AT Aloha” T-shirt with an ARV of $10.00 each.
CUMULATIVE ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $37,724
General Prize Provisions: Limit one (1) prize per person per Entry Period. Winner cannot assign or transfer the prize claim to another person. No cash alternatives or prize substitution is allowed except at the discretion of Sweepstakes Entities or Prize Providers. If a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Entities or Prize Providers, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value may be awarded. The ARV is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. If the actual value of a prize is less than the ARV stated herein, the winner will not be entitled to a check, cash or other form of payment for the price difference. Other restrictions may apply. Any depictions of prizes are for illustrative purposes only. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES, AND ANY OTHER COSTS AND EXPENSES, ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. An Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 will be issued and filed for the actual value of the prizes received for each recipient who receives a prize/award if the annual aggregate amount of the prizes received is at least Six Hundred Dollars ($600.00) or more. Such recipients must submit their social security number as required by law. Except for applicable manufacturer’s standard warranties, the prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
7. DISCLAIMER: Sweepstakes Entities and Prize Provider and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, franchisees, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, public relations firms, employees and advertising, fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) phone, electronic, hardware, software, network, internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures beyond Sponsor or the Released Parties’ reasonable control; (c) any Sweepstakes disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor or the Released Parties; or (d) any printing, programming or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant (and if an Entrant is a Minor, the Minor Entrant’s parent or legal guardian) release Sweepstakes Entities, Prize Providers and all Released Parties from any and all liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or delivery, mis-delivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. EACH ENTRANT AGREES (AND IF AN ENTRANT IS A MINOR, HIS OR HER PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN AGREES) TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES DESCRIBED IN THE PRECEDING PARAGRAPH WHICH MAY BE SUFFERED BY THE ENTRANT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR OR THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY WEBSITE, ONLINE MECHANISM AND/OR PERSONAL PROPERTY PROVIDED FOR USE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF A RELEASED PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES (JOINTLY) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY EQUIPMENT PROVIDED FOR USE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE EXCEED $10. THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION WILL NOT EXCLUDE OR LIMIT LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE CAUSED BY PRODUCTS BOUGHT OR RENTED FROM THE SPONSOR, OR FOR THE RELEASED PARTIES’ GROSS NEGLIGENCE, INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT, OR FOR FRAUD.
9. USE OF WINNER’S NAME AND LIKENESS: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, participation into the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant’s permission (or if an Entrant is a Minor, the Minor’s parent’s or legal guardian’s permission) to use Entrant’s name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation (including in a public-facing winner list). As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, a winner (or if a winner is a Minor, the Minor’s parent or legal guardian) may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant (or if a Minor, Entrant’s parent or legal guardian) consents to being contacted by Sponsor for any purpose in connection with this Sweepstakes.
10. DISPUTES: These Official Rules are governed by the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without regard to California conflict of law provisions. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant irrevocably agrees that all disputes arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes shall be resolved by final and binding arbitration administered by JAMS in accordance with its arbitration rules and procedures or subsequent versions thereof (“JAMS Rules”). The JAMS Rules for selection of an arbitrator shall be followed, except that the arbitrator shall be experienced and licensed to practice law in California. All proceedings brought pursuant to this Section 10 will be conducted in the County of Los Angeles, State of California. The remedy for any claim shall be limited to actual damages and in no event shall any party be entitled to seek to rescind these Official Rules. Any demand for arbitration against Sponsor or other Released Parties must be commenced within two year(s) after the claim arose. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. Each party shall be responsible for its costs incurred in such arbitration, but if Entrant cannot afford to pay for the arbitration Entrant agrees to provide Sponsor the option of paying the arbitrator before seeking to initiate any other form of dispute resolution, including litigation. Judgment on an arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. The award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding upon the parties without appeal or review. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor may immediately seek any interim or preliminary injunctive relief from any court of competent jurisdiction, as necessary to protect its rights or property (including intellectual property rights).
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes or any Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control affect the administration, security or proper participation in the Sweepstakes, or Sponsor otherwise becomes (in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Sweepstakes as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes, tamper with the operation of the Sweepstakes or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Sweepstakes or any other Entrant (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion) are subject to disqualification, in which case, the Entrant’s Sweepstakes Account privileges may be revoked. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received that contain inappropriate or offensive content. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. The use of the terms “include” or “including” in these Official Rules is illustrative and not limiting.
13. WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the winner’s list, visit www.SayAlohaSummerSweeps.com after September 1, 2021. Winners list will be available until October 31, 2021.