Kimberly Clark Global – Huggies Diapers For A Year – Win prize is Huggies diapers for (1) year awarded as (17) to (20) cases (number of cases and type of diapers will depend on age of winner’s child as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion).
THE HUGGIES DIAPERS FOR A YEAR SWEEPSTAKES 2 OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM THE PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO ELIGIBLE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, AND PUERTO RICO, WHO ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OLD AND NOT HUGGIES REWARDS MEMBERS AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
The Huggies Diapers For A Year Sweepstakes 2 (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Kimberly Clark Global Sales, LLC (“Sponsor”), 2100 Winchester Road, Neenah, WI 54956, and is administered by Prize Logic, LLC (“Administrator”), 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI 48033, USA.
1. SWEEPSTAKES TIMING: The Sweepstakes begins on September 16, 2020 at 12:00 PM (noon) Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on October 15, 2020 at 11:59:59 PM ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Administrator’s computer is the Sweepstakes’ official clock.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is offered only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age, and who are not Huggies Rewards members at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors, representatives, and agents of Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) and each of their immediate family members (e.g., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses and the “steps” of each, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. All applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, an entrant’s residential address and e-mail address will be the physical address and e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Entrants will not be allowed to change their physical address or e-mail address.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: During the Sweepstakes Period, an eligible entrant may visit http://huggies.respforms.com/sweepstakes (“Website”) and complete and submit the registration form, including, but not limited to: his/her first and complete last name (no initials), date of birth, valid e-mail address, baby’s birth/due date, and agree to these Official Rules. Entrant must also opt-in to receive marketing e-mails with offers, products, updates, etc. (entrant can opt-out at any time). After submitting the required information, entrant will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Limit: An entrant may receive one (1) entry during the Sweepstakes Period. If more than the stated number of entries is received from the same person and/or e-mail address on any given day during the Sweepstakes Period, the entries may, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified.
IMPORTANT: MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY IF AN ENTRANT ENTERS THIS SWEEPSTAKES ON HIS/HER MOBILE DEVICE. NOT ALL MOBILE TELEPHONE/WIRELESS PROVIDERS CARRY THE SERVICE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. ENTRANTS SHOULD CONSULT THEIR WIRELESS PROVIDER’S PRICING PLANS. MOBILE ENTRY IS NOT REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN THE PRIZE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: On or about October 16, 2020, Administrator will select one (1) potential winner from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The winner is deemed to be a potential winner, pending verification of the entrant’s eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules as determined by Sponsor or Administrator, at their sole and absolute discretion.
5. PRIZE, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”), AND ODDS OF WINNING:
Prize (1): The prize is Huggies diapers for one (1) year awarded as seventeen (17) to twenty (20) cases (number of cases and type of diapers will depend on age of winner’s child as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) (“Prize”). The ARV of the Prize is $950. No more than one (1) Prize will be awarded in the Sweepstakes.
Odds of Winning/Limit:The odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. There is a limit of one (1) Prize per person.
6. HOW TO CLAIM THE PRIZE: The potential winner will be notified via e-mail by Sponsor or its authorized designee at the e-mail address provided at the time of entry. Before being declared the winner, the potential winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability & Publicity Release and tax acknowledgment (“Affidavit”), sent with the e-mail notification. The potential winner must return a fully executed and notarized Affidavit to the Sponsor or its authorized designee within ten (10) calendar days from the date it is postmarked as being sent to the potential winner or the Prize may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) be forfeited. If the potential winner is disqualified, found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept the Prize, or in the event that the potential winner fails to return an executed and notarized Affidavit, within the ten (10) calendar day deadline, his/her Prize may be forfeited, and in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, the forfeited Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver the Prize, the Prize may not be re-awarded.
WINNER WILL BE ISSUED A FORM 1099, AS APPROPRIATE, FOR TAX PURPOSES IN THE AMOUNT OF THE ACTUAL RETAIL VALUE OF THE PRIZE AND MUST SUBMIT HIS OR HER SOCIAL SECURITY OR SOCIAL INSURANCE NUMBER, AS APPROPRIATE, AS REQUIRED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES IMPOSED ON THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE PRIZE ARE SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner as set forth above, but Sponsor is not responsible for any undelivered emails, including without limitation e-mails that are not received because of the winner’s privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any Sweepstakes e-mail, including any winner notification e-mail, to a spam or junk folder. The right to receive the Prize is non-assignable, non-transferable and no Prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the Prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of the Prize or force majeure, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility. Sponsor will attempt to mail the Prize approximately 6 – 8 weeks from verification of winner’s eligibility. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding the Prize for any reason.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, Sweepstakes al, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each of their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable e-mail/text notifications or postal mail; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/network accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Sweepstakes; (vii) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to entrants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Prize; and (viii) entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules. Further, the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any unanswered or undeliverable winner notifications.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including entry requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any Sweepstakes-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of the Prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by entrant.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or proceed with the Sweepstakes, including the selection of a winner in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of a winner from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. In no event will more than the stated number of Prizes be awarded. In the event that, due to technical, typographical, mechanical or other errors, there are more winners than are stated in these Official Rules, a random drawing among the claimants will be held to determine the winner. If for any reason, including but not limited to an administrative, printing, production, computer or other error or due to technical difficulties or incorrect announcements of any kind, more winning messages are distributed, or more Prizes are claimed than the stated number of Prizes to be awarded according to these Official Rules, the intended Prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified Prize claims received.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE PRIZES, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
8. DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN OAKLAND COUNTY, MICHIGAN. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JAMS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN MICHIGAN. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN OAKLAND COUNTY, MICHIGAN. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE END OF THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
10. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Prize, each entrant agrees to allow the Sponsor and/or the Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, address (city and state), biographical information, photos, picture, portrait, likeness, voice, and/or statements regarding the Sweepstakes and/or Sponsor for Sweepstakes, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, including, but not limited to, live television, worldwide, on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
11. GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify any entrant found or suspected, in their sole and absolute discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Sweepstakes. Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as in these Official Rules is void. If it is discovered that a person has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple phone numbers, e-mail addresses, residential addresses, multiple identities, IP addresses, use of proxy servers, or like methods, all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any Prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Sweepstakes will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. Entrants and/or potential winners may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Sponsor or Administrator. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted on the registration form associated with such entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or the Prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. No entrant shall have the right to modify or amend these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in any Sweepstakes al materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television and print advertising, Sweepstakes al packaging and other Sweepstakes al media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
12. WINNER LIST: For a copy of the winners list, interested individuals should mail a self-addressed stamped business envelope to: Winners List – The Huggies Diapers For A Year Sweepstakes 2, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325, USA. Winner List requests must be received no later than December 15, 2020.
© 2020 Kimberly Clark Global Sales, LLC. All rights reserved.