Kangaroo Brands – Sandwich Bros Really Tasty Recipe – Win 1 of 10 prizes of 1 Year Supply of Sandwich Bros plus $500
SANDWICH BROS REALLY TASTY RECIPE CONTEST
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Entrants must be 18 years or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Kangaroo Brands, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. How To Enter: Contest begins at 12:01 am CST on August 1, 2017 and ends at 11:59 pm CST on August 31, 2017 (the “Deadline Date”). All entries must be received by 11:59 pm CST on the Deadline Date.
To enter visit www.Facebook.com/SandwichBros or www.SandwichBros.com/Offers and follow the instructions. All entries must include your full name, address, city, state/province, zip/postal code, telephone number and email address (if you have one). Entries submitted in geographic areas in which the entry is not permissible will be disqualified. If entries do not contain all necessary information, entrant will be disqualified. Please be certain to follow all directions. Eligible persons can enter as many original recipes in this Contest as they wish. Sponsor is the official timekeeper for this Contest. In the event the Contest is entered via a mobile device, Message and Data charges may apply.
All recipes must be the original work of entrant and not previously published. You may use other recipes for inspiration, but you must make your own unique ingredient and cooking instruction changes in order for the recipe to be considered. Each submitted recipe must not infringe the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity. All entries become the physical property of Sponsor and will not be returned. By submitting a recipe for this Contest, you grant Sponsor, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners and licensees unrestricted use of the submitted entry which includes the right to publish your recipe and any other information provided worldwide in all print and electronic media (now or hereafter existing) without time limitation, and the right to include your name and hometown (e.g., city and state) in connection therewith. Sponsor reserves the right to edit, modify, translate, reproduce and distribute the submitted material in any medium and in any manner as it deems appropriate. Sponsor tests selected recipes and reserves the right to alter them as it deems appropriate. Sponsor may contact you via phone or email regarding your submission.
3. Judging: The winner of the Contest will be determined by judging all qualifying entrants’ submissions based on the following criteria:
· Taste: 25%
Is this recipe Really…Really Tasty? Does it have mass appeal? Would you want to make this recipe over and over again based on taste alone?
· Visual Appeal: 25%
Photo submission is highly recommended. Does this recipe present beautifully on a plate or in a baking dish? Do your eyes make you want to eat this before you even smell or taste it?
· Creativity: 25%
Is the recipe your original idea? Are Sandwich Bros. Flatbread Pocket Sandwiches a main ingredient or component to this recipe? Have you incorporated your personal touch to this recipe?
· Crowd Appeal: 25%
Does your recipe appeal to fellow home cooks everywhere? Does the recipe have easy-to-find everyday ingredients and is it easy to make? Does the recipe have a story that will inspire many others to make it?
All entries will be judged using the criteria stated above. In the event of a tie, the highest scoring entry in the Creativity category will be the winner. All judging will be accomplished by a panel of Taste of Home food experts. Decision of the judges is final and binding on all matters relating to this Contest.
4. Winners and Prizes: A total of 10 winners will be selected: One Grand Prize winner will be awarded $500 and 1 Year Supply of Sandwich Bros. (52 FREE product coupons), ARV $812. One second place winner will be awarded $300 and 1 Year Supply of Sandwich Bros. (52 FREE product coupons), ARV $612; One third place winner will be awarded $150 and 1 Year Supply of Sandwich Bros. (52 FREE product coupons), ARV $462; and seven honorable mentions will each win a Sandwich Bros. Prize Pack (water bottle, bag, t-shirt, nail decals, 52 FREE product coupons), ARV $340. Each winner agrees that the publishing rights granted above will be exclusive to Sponsor, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners and licensees for use any media (now or hereafter existing) for a period of one year after the date a prize is awarded; following such period, such publishing rights shall continue on a non-exclusive basis.
5. Selection of Winner: Winners will be determined and notified on or about September 8, 2017 by regular mail and/or email. Any winner may be required to execute a Statement of Eligibility within 21 days of prize notification attempt or winner will be disqualified and prize may be awarded to an alternate winner.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS Each prize is not transferable and cannot be assigned or substituted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value in the event that the stated prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sponsor. All taxes, if any, are the winners’ responsibility. Sponsor will not be responsible for any loss, liability or damage arising out of the winners’ acceptance or use of the prize(s). All prizes are guaranteed to be awarded, assuming a sufficient number of qualifying entries is received and meet the minimum judging criteria. Limit one prize per person. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected.
Entry and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies (if any) to use the winner’s name, hometown (e.g., city and state) and/or likeness for advertising in media and trade purposes without further compensation or authorization, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, unless prohibited by law. All taxes, fees, surcharges on prizes, and travel and lodging costs are the sole responsibility of the prize winner(s). By participating and accepting a prize, where permitted by law, each winner grants to Sponsor (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) and those acting pursuant to the authority of Sponsor, the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use, worldwide in any medium now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the World Wide Web, at any time(s), that winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, and biographical information as news or information and for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation or review. Kangaroo Brands, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Kangaroo Brands, Inc.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Kangaroo Brands, Inc. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Kangaroo Brands, Inc. Kangaroo Brands, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Kangaroo Brands has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Kangaroo Brands, Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
In the event that two similar entries are received, only the entry judged to best meet criteria as set by Sponsor will be included in the final judging. Entrants agree to indemnify Sponsor, its affiliated and subsidiary companies from and against any and all claims and liabilities arising out of or in connection with this Contest. In the event of any dispute regarding the identity of an entrant who submitted an online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used for the entry at the time of entry will be deemed the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the operation of the website or the entry process.
7. MOBILE DISCLOSURE: If you choose to use your wireless mobile device in connection with this Sweepstakes, depending on your device’s capabilities, standard messaging rates and/or data charges may apply according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers’ rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. You are individually and wholly responsible for any wireless carrier or usage costs charged by your wireless carrier in connection with your participation in this Sweepstakes.
8. RELEASE OF LIABILITY. All entrants agree to hold harmless and release Kangaroo Brands, Inc. and their affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees, and all others associated with the development and execution of this sweepstakes from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this sweepstakes and acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize, including but not limited to liability for personal injury, bodily injury including wrongful death, damage to property, and damage or loss of any other kind. Sponsor is not responsible for prize quality or utility. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of submissions in the sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure; theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines; computer online systems, servers, or providers; computer equipment; computer software; or failure of entry on account of technical problems. Sponsor is not responsible for user cheating or fraud by any entrants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the sweepstakes or defraud Sponsor in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Participants who engage in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won. If, for any reason, the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, due to, but without limitation, infection by computer virus, worm, or bugs; tampering; unauthorized intervention; fraud; technical failures; or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, that in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the sweepstakes.
10. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Instagram Sweepstakes, Kangaroo Brands, Inc. 7620 N. 81st Street, Milwaukee, WI 53223.
11. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign Kangaroo Brands, Inc. 7620 N. 81st Street, Milwaukee, WI 53223.
12. Instagram: The Campaign hosted by Kangaroo Brands, Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
13. By participating in the campaign, You, the Contestant, confirm you have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.